Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well she has the biggest fan club though, all srk fans will convert. And general public will show huge interest to Know about her and her movies.

Chameliii thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is unfit for acting

As far as looks are concerned

Ha ab vo b aloo jaise plastic surgery krwaye toh kuch leh ni sakte ☺️

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KhaanaBaDosh

Well she has the biggest fan club though, all srk fans will convert. And general public will show huge interest to Know about her and her movies.

How does she have the biggest fan club? She seems to be the most hated ?

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

If she has even 20% of her father’s personality, she has nothing to worry about. 

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She will get  huge hatred if pushed like Alia  in our faces.

I personally feel MEH about all star kids. They just get pushed and pushed by hungry parernts- they tasted success and some good money and want the kids to join in the scam.. talent be damned.

I rather - if I was such a prent- would wish my kid to be happy and do what they enjoy... ..and if they say acting I'd make sure they train and are good.. not just..surgeries and hype..

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

She will get  huge hatred if pushed like Alia  in our faces.

I personally feel MEH about all star kids. They just get pushed and pushed by hungry parernts- they tasted success and some good money and want the kids to join in the scam.. talent be damned.

I rather - if I was such a prent- would wish my kid to be happy and do what they enjoy... ..and if they say acting I'd make sure they train and are good.. not just..surgeries and hype..

Technically, isn't that what Shah is doing or what Amir has done.. Suhana is training.. Junaid is trained.. So technically the Khans have actually not only focused on surgeries for their kids..

OT: Lets see when she actually does come into the limelight.. As of now, the hatred is mostly transferable.. Anti nepo peeps or Shah haters.. Once she actually debuts in BW, her real test will start..

And trolling on the internet is not really a measure of anything

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Technically, isn't that what Shah is doing or what Amir has done.. Suhana is training.. Junaid is trained.. So technically the Khans have actually not only focused on surgeries for their kids..

OT: Lets see when she actually does come into the limelight.. As of now, the hatred is mostly transferable.. Anti nepo peeps or Shah haters.. Once she actually debuts in BW, her real test will start..

And trolling on the internet is not really a measure of anything

@bold:  I was speaking in general about all star kids , not just Suhana (and TBH  Suhana WILL need some 'enhacements' .. she rlly is NOT attractive for such a beauty obsessed industry)

And # if# SRK trains Suhana (or just says 2 yr course to some shoddy acting center is her'training'-London is full of such 2 cent acting centres) or Aamir declares  Junaid trained ( yet he's nowhere and hitting 26-27 or older) doesn't mean a thing. IF they are talented they are going to have success. But..

As for SRk and Aamir-  I don't know why but I feel they rlly wouldn't want their kids in the industry.. or not YET.. not until SRK/Aamir are older...they still want to be The BIG stars -the hunger for success is still there...their 'shadow' still too huge for their kids- they'd get swallowed in../

Also - if there are haters of , say, SRK or Aamir.. that hatred could get transferred to the kids, too. Maybe it will ... maybe it won't.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

So just because some kids get training that makes it ok for them to enter the industry?

Suhana wouldnt get a second look from anyone if she was a regular girl lol 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam...

If she has even 20% of her father’s personality, she has nothing to worry about. 

Fathers personality isnt even helping him as he is now jobless and delivering FLOPPY's 

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This article from faking news still give me chills of LOL 🤣

Had to travel in Audi instead of Jaguar for the Vogue photoshoot: Suhana Khan speaks about her struggles02, Aug 2018 By @jurnoleast

A day after being trolled on social media for her Vogue cover Suhana Khan opened up about her struggles in an attempt to hit back at critics. While speaking to Zoom TV, Suhana broke down several times during the interview and while emotionally stating that her life is not a bed of roses as it is made out to be. The future star of Karan Johar’s movies also spoke at length about how her entry into Bollywood should not be seen as nepotism.

“Most people think that I haven’t struggled enough to deserve being on the Vogue cover. But let me tell you, my life is no different from thousands of aspiring newcomers,” she said.

Recounting her Vogue shoot, Suhana said, “It was a tough day for me. My Jaguar broke down and I had to travel to the studio in an Audi. Not to mention that the studio was on the first floor and the building did not have elevator. So I had to walk up the stairs. For full 5 minutes I was exposed to the heat and humidity of the city.”

“And you say I don’t have to go through hardships because my father is a superstar,” Suhana struggled to speak as she wiped her tears.

Senior Vogue Editor too corroborated her statements. “She didn’t make it to the cover because she is SRK’s daughter. In fact we were not aware that she was related to SRK. We saw a pretty innocent face who walked into our office and we thought of having her picture. Losers should stop wasting their time commenting on who we should have on our magazine cover,” the Editor gave a firm reply.

But the backlash has not gone well with the Khans. SRK himself said that he wont be using his connections to find work for Suhana. But if Karan Johar wishes to launch her in Student of the Year 5, he is free to do so.

Suhana too is now planning to change her name to something that doesn’t give a ‘star-kid’ feel.

Topics:#Bollywood #nepotism #SRK #Star Kid #suhana khan #vogue india #Vogue magazine