HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD | THREAD 3 | UPDATED PART 66 @ P.N.73 @ 10/1/ - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wonderful Update

Maan,s father took promise from Maan not to go to Geet and get her, I feet there is connection between Maan,s father and Maya

Why politician Maya is helpless , what is the use and meaning of her power when she can,t keep her only daughter happy, how could she distribute marriage cards of Geet without her concent

Eagerly waiting to know what will Maaneet do now

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Super fabulous update but it made me feel so sad & helpless dearie...I really wish Nik & Adi will help Geet escape and unite her with Maan...I hope that the lecherous pervert Karan gets caught for all of his evil intentions and is exposed to the world for all to see his true colours. And that Maya! Is it true that Geet is not born to her? What is their past? Who is Geet? Who is Maya? And how is Geet related to Maan? Why did Maan's dad send him there? But now stopping him from going? Why? You can see all the little thinking clouds circling around my head dearie:):):):):) Me feeling so puzzled dearie...Awesome update my dear:):):)

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 57

intense update! well written!

Thank God Maya came on time! hate Karan! 

as expected Geet confronted Maya!

she slaps Geet!

can understand Geet's anger!

why is Maya helpless?

sad seeing Geet like that!

oh no Geet is sick!

of cos Maan is tensed! he wants to go to Geet! why did his dad send him there?

now he is stopping Maan! his tension is reasonable! 

now Maan is helpless.... 

at least Adi and Nik are trying to help Geet! she is waiting for Maan!

oh no the marriage is fixed....

Geet has hopes that Maan will come for her! 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

wonderful precap! hope Maan goes to Geet!

update soon 

yashvijaysingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Will Maan reach on time to save Geet 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

loved Maya saving geet from karan.still Maya didn't doubt karan's character.waiting for her to know that n cancel the wedding by herself.sad to see Maya not listening to geet.it's sad that geet questioned Maya if she is really her daughter.but geet is right in asking so bcz Maya was always away from her.maan's dad is not allowing maan to meet geet for his safety.though it's sad as a dad he is right.poor geet is waiting for maan.how will maan come n rescue geet?perfect pics

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the PM dear commented on the blog ❤️ 😘

pallavimn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Superb update dear. 

I can't see them in pain. Why माया is doing this? 

As a mother she cares for her... But this time... She neglected geet's pain. Is there any reason behind this marriage? 

Maan bound with promise. 

Now it only ur hand how will u free him from his father's promise. 

Update soon dear. 

Take care. 

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Such a painful part. Can't see them like this, specially geet. She is in such a bad condition without maan but Maya doesn't have any emotions left for her only daughter and that karan, I just hate him and feel like strangling him. Why is maan's father stopping him and took a promise from him that he will not got for geet. Why is he against their relationship or is there something more to geet and maan and their past. Eagerly waiting to know because geet cannot marry that karan at any cost. Maan has to come or she will die but will not marry anyone else. Such a painful situation. Please unite them soon. Waiting for the next part.

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Waiting for next update