HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD | THREAD 3 | UPDATED PART 66 @ P.N.73 @ 10/1/ - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for the PM dear commented on the blog ❤️😘

yashvijaysingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Get rid of Karan

Bring Maan back to save his love 

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just hate this karan and maya😡

Hope maan save his love soon from this despo karan.

Sady sady update😭

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sad part. Geet and maan separated😭karan is an evil bad person who has a bad intention towards geet but for me the main villain is Maya because she never understood her daughter and her needs, her craving,her loneliness. Whatever the reason maybe but Maya has failed as a mother and that will be proven very soon. Because this time she and karan have messed with a wrong person. They know maan as a mere bodyguard of geet and dared to harm him but when they will see his real identity and personality which I am sure is larger than life and much bigger and powerful than them or their imagination. Then they will realize what they did. Maan will surely come back as he promised his baby doll and surely with a bang. Eagerly waiting to see his real identity and who was the person on the phone call who talked to adi? Continue soon and thanks for the pm.

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Poor maaneet. Hope maan is saved and he saves geet too from

That horrible Karan 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Feeling sad for maaneet 

Waiting for next update 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

geet breaking down seeing maan's condition n mom's ruthlessness was painful.maan assuring her to come back was nice.shocked to see karan deciding to not let maan return. not able to imagine siddharth in a negative role.geet remembering taking vows with maan n saying that she is his was emotional. it was irritating to see karan faking so sweet n geet in his arms.seeing this is Maya going to think that geet has accepted karan?perfect pics

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So so so sad & upset my dear...Can we just kill that lecherous pervert dearie? I hate that @#!$%&! pervert! And he is so close to her with the intention of destroying her...Luckily Maya came...But what is going to happen now? Geet will never trust or love her mum anymore...not after what she did to her & Maan...Luckily for Geet, Nakul Kaka & the rest of her staff members love Geet so much and are trying to boost her. morale. Maan will come for her in all of his MSK glory to take her away rightfully as his...But in the meantime who will save Geet from this pervert? I always had my suspicion on him...somehow I feel that he is the one behind all of the attacks on Geet so far...I am very intrigued by Maan's identity....Who is Maan? Who is Geet to him? Why did he come all the way leaving everything behind to safeguard her? So excited to find out the whole mystery dearie....But in the meantime pls get this pervert killed...I really can't stand him...the way he looks at Geet...his evil intentions towards Geet....pls pls pls...

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 56

thanks for the pm! 

Intense update! well written! 

my heart goes out to Maaneet! sad seeing them like this! Geet realises what her mom did! 

liked that Maan assures Geet! 

can understand Geet's feelings!

at least Nakul consoles Geet! hate this Karan!! Geet will never marry him! Maya is oblivious of his intentions!

so Maan is not a BG!!! why did he leave everything to be a BG to Geet?

eager to know everything!

Karan is so disgusting! 

Geet shocked seeing him near her! 

update soon...

sorry for late comments and likes! 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Feeling bad for maaneet..

Waiting for next update..