Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

So he lied again.😆

Also : someone was attacking  forum members  like me that are not Indian or not living in India  for commenting on forum. and comparing that with Akshay..

Uh, excuse me?

I (and other non Indians , or NRIs) don't make billions of rupees from india.. nor do I get  crores from adverts and other endorsemnts from India. When we do, you can compare.

Comparing someone's opimnion on a forum ( which 99% of India won;t know of) with such a massive platform as AK has is hilarious if not downright  a low blow.

I can't even..

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

The most important thing while living in a country is respecting it- laws, culture and Sovereigny.

Akshay does that. He respects India. Much better the Indians who sold their souls for money and became anti national. At least his allegiance is to the land which feeds him unlike those who betray the land that feeds.

Many people across the world work and live in another country and show loyalty towards it. Where is the reason to shame them?

@bold he also sold his Indian identity for Canadian one ...i would take an Indian criticizing his/her own country/rules for betterment over someone who sold his Indian identity and teaching others to be patriotic Indian .

@Red His allegiance is to the country which is not feeding him ( Canada) since he took oath and not to Indian which is feeding him .

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This person got everything name fame star status in india still he proudly choose for  some other country citizenship , its indeed funny when he mostly milk crores in all his recent  movies with theme of jingoistic  patriotism while born and brought up in india and on choice opt for Canadian citizenship , he can choose back indian passport which gave him name fame star status and money, look like international khiladi bigot . 

lastly its indeed intriguing , what is there in a  Canadian passport that a person who earn crores ,  having star status fan following , rich privileged in india still shamelessly shed a indian citizenship .