Maroonporsche thumbnail

I wonder if he is even a man ???

angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

So according to this forum, I am not allowed to say I am proud to be an Indian because hey; I don't have an Indian passport either. Sad. But luckily, in real life people actually love it when a NRI or foreign Indian expresses his or her fondness for their homeland.

Are you living eating and earning in India but hold a different passport just because you like other country over india  ? Did you voluntarily give up your indian citizenship ( even though you have lived in india all your life and earning in india ) ? Are you not using your democratic right to vote ( but preach others)  in either india or foreign country ( like a citizen should which akki fails to do as i am sure he doesn't go to canada only to vote  ) If so then yes you would be hypocrite in saying i am proud indian .

Holding A Canadian Passport  Doesn’t Make You Anti India

But Holding An Indian Passport & Still Spewing Venom Against Your Own Country Surely Makes You Aasteen Ka Saanp 🐍 For India 

Khaoge India Ki Aur Gaoge Kisi aur ka

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

But Holding An Indian Passport & Still Spewing Venom Against Your Own Country Surely Makes You Aasteen Ka Saanp 🐍 For India 

I think the issue is he lied about it on previous occassions and ye statement bhi nahi aata if there were no elections around and if agar he had nothing to hide he wouldnt have lied openly in that IV to Timesnow in 2017 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

akki n aasteen ka saanp all these are just pseudos, their loyalties are for money n care for money tats it

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
seems pc is better than dis pseudos , she came long way n voted than dis nautankis n no comments walas lol
rimi10 thumbnail

I still don't understand the back lash. Yes, he has given up his Indian citizenship to accept Canada's but how does not make him a hypocrite. Yes his idiotic explaination of paying taxes =  deshbakht cannot be justified either but people are being really hard as if they would deny Canadian citizenship if served on a platter.

Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

dis delusional celebs think they are blessing human kind n doing favour by doing movies n paying taxes , under estimating common man n they are thinking viewers are not smart n they are only smart lol . they are thinking viewers are seeing their crap bakwas movies so they are only smart n viewers are fools lol.

Exactly 1ticket 300 rs ki hum dete hain .. toh is hisab se unka paisa hi nh lagta it's our money they pay taxes. What idiotic logic. If u won't pay tax u would be behind the bars, if u r paying Highest tax that means your income is the highest obviously

Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimi10

I still don't understand the back lash. Yes, he has given up his Indian citizenship to accept Canada's but how does not make him a hypocrite. Yes his idiotic explaination of paying taxes =  deshbakht cannot be justified either but people are being really hard as if they would deny Canadian citizenship if served on a platter. 

I don't think everyone dies to get one. Anyway if they take it up then also it isn't a concern until and unless u Support a party who questions everyone's Desh bhakti including Ppl who have somehow helped India becoming an Independent country. Until u make bucks and cash on promoting Desh bhakti. Until you forget that a Foreigner legally should stay away from a country's political affairs, he has no right to misguide his Indian fans n this isn't something I am saying this is reality. An actor was send for the exact same reason to Bangladesh for supporting an opposition. If he thinks his passport is personal then he should have kept his Desh bhakti personal too rather than shouting about it here n there. N y did he lie on the first hand, you don't want India's citizenship also can't be vocal about being a Videsi wow.  So you see where the uproar is coming from.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Exactly 1ticket 300 rs ki hum dete hain .. toh is hisab se unka paisa hi nh lagta it's our money they pay taxes. What idiotic logic. If u won't pay tax u would be behind the bars, if u r paying Highest tax that means your income is the highest obviously

they are thinking themselves as gods n dumbos thinking  they are doing charity by paying taxes , they are earning for themselves n paying taxes for themselves . hume kya stop earning n stop paying taxes r don't pay taxes n go behind bars who cares lol ,who knows they are paying taxes correctly r not with out doing any fraud , dis cine ppl are fraudsters mostly lol . less money for scholars n higly educated n big money for dis useless ppl , ghor kalyug power n money will be in hands of losers so tat world goes towards destruction , it's so obvious n visible now . aur bitado in celebrities ko sar pe lol