SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

that jump from the terrace was epic🀣🀣

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Sbd segment - sunaina at krishna house ..She told her now your husband has came back so what's my son doing in jail , take your complaint back or I will drag you in jail ..Krishna said he is not radhe and I can't do anything in Veer's case 

Did Sunaina forget Krishna is her daughter in law😑??? Her attitude towards Krishna has not changed and she Is continuing to show her hatred. Krishna needs to give it back to her and put that woman in her place. 

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divine_16

So...Thabu it's worth watching.. right??How did u feel about Sunaina....I'm really curious to see her reactions.

It was worth watching...though sunaina is not completely  positive but her reaction towards current situation was right , she was demanding BS to release her son from jail for the crime that even exit ( for now since Fake Radhe is back )....

At a point she thought it might be BS's conspiracy that he might have hid radhe all these years to punish veer ...I was looking forward for Krishna and sunaina moment , but the episode had to end there....πŸ€”...

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Thanks to me ..I asked that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† she said her next scene is with karan 

Arre wah..thank you suvi ji 😚...So Krishna and veer encounter is about to happen πŸ€”...

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

The second epi scene in todays episode was whole shuklas running after FR🀣🀣🀣.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Sunaina will get her dose from Veer after the release from jail. she may have thought if radhe comes back Veer will leave Krishna.  But his deewangi for Krishna has reached another heights in these  years.

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Sunaina will get her dose from Veer after the release from jail. she may  though if radhe comes back Veer will leave Krishna.  But his deewangi for Krishna has reached another heights in these  years.

Seriously ..Sunaina doesn't understand Veer at all ..Last time she thought if krishna will be in jail for radhe's murder Veer will live peacefully 🀦🀦 she underestimate his love for her 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sunaina is unintentionally making life of Veer worse. She is not applying her brain, even for a second. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚