Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Fake Radhe plot is the main plot of KCL it will test the love of VeerNa . He wont go that easily. But we want VeerNa in one frame. Leap always bring trp since ppl will be more curious to know what is happening.

Anju ...honestly speaking ..I think the purpose of FR's entry is for Veer's release.

@bold- For that they have to show Krishna accepting the guy to be Radhey and is in dilemma whom to accept....Veer /Radhey.Then the fact of testing their love arises.But if she doesn't accept him as Radhey then the testing of their love doesn't exist.And I agree ..the FR is not making his exit, so soon.😡

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

Just saw the episode.....it was intense with mothers love regarding thier kid's , drama...bela is worried about property...trilokhi is not sure what to feel where as gaj and shuklaian belive it thier radhe and shukla ji is skeptical about the same....I'm glad he dint fall for the fake radhe even after he reminded him of being favourite son....

I really liked the attitude of sunaina in today's episode...when  asked BS to release veer from jail...looked like shukla clan was not happy hearing it and was showing her attitude , her questions were right though....if radhe is alive..then why veer shud be in jail...?

And all the society people and neighbours are interested in shukla family gossip it seems ....dont they have any other work...? 🤔 and the new radhe keeps on fighting with Krishna regarding her behaviour with him still he was not ready to go with shukla's leaving Krishna behind.🤔...the end of episode was bang on....sunaina at dubey's to confront Krishna....I m really looking forward what she has to say to krishna...becoz Krishna was not happy to hear from her ....😳

So...Thabu it's worth watching.. right??How did u feel about Sunaina....I'm really curious to see her reactions.

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Megha is live now. She said veer started shooting n will see him more soon. ðŸ¥³

Thanks to me ..I asked that 😂😂😂😂😂😆 she said her next scene is with karan 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Thanks to me ..I asked that 😂😂😂😂😂😆 she said her next scene is with karan 

Thanks to you😘😘😘😘

ssuuvvii thumbnail

The way radhe keep saying krishna krishna .It looks like he is some kid who is looking for his mommy ,🤣

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am actually shocked with the TRPs, even in UK, since two days it's on top 2 . No promotions, even the male lead has been absent since last two weeks. I can't understand this TRP audience.  Whatever it is, I feel  after Veer comes back, TRP will definitely increase. Love triangle works in ITV shows and that will work here too. Makers know how to increase TRPs and so they are doing the same. Though we don't like the episodes but still TRP is up. Waiting for Veer to return soon. Lots of drama coming up.. 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

The way radhe keep saying krishna krishna .It looks like he is some kid who is looking for his mommy ,🤣

🤣🤣

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

In Radhna krishna was always upper hand more dominant.😆 ie y i dont like them.😛

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Megha is live now. She said veer started shooting n will see him more soon. ðŸ¥³

Okay ...another good news after the trp .....😃...

The much awaited Veer-Krishna-Radhe face off..must have started ..

ssuuvvii thumbnail

Sbd segment - sunaina at krishna house ..She told her now your husband has came back so what's my son doing in jail , take your complaint back or I will drag you in jail ..Krishna said he is not radhe and I can't do anything in Veer's case