Daily Discussion 4 Krishna Chali London. - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

Sunaina is unintentionally making life of Veer worse. She is not applying her brain, even for a second. 😂😂

Does she have one🤔?? She is committing the same mistake by taking matters in her hands and forcing it on Veer to accept it🙃.

Originally posted by josejen

Does she have one🤔?? She is committing the same mistake by taking matters in her hands and forcing it on Veer to accept it🙃.

Haha, that's also right. She actually doesn't have brain. 😂😂

Haha, that's also right. She actually doesn't have brain. 😂😂

She is giving a tough competition to Shuklain. She has no remorse for her actions and continues with her Maa jap🙄.

No Veer today. 😭

Again fastforwarded most it. I hope Veer comes out real quick. I cant wait to see the crazy, possessive, mad in love Veer. ☺️

Yayyyy....IF smileys are back...🥳

Originally posted by josejen

She is giving a tough competition to Shuklain. She has no remorse for her actions and continues with her Maa jap🙄.

One more thing to look forward is how is veer's equation gonna be with his mother after jail 🤔...

I am actually shocked with the TRPs, even in UK, since two days it's on top 2 . No promotions, even the male lead has been absent since last two weeks. I can't understand this TRP audience.  Whatever it is, I feel  after Veer comes back, TRP will definitely increase. Love triangle works in ITV shows and that will work here too. Makers know how to increase TRPs and so they are doing the same. Though we don't like the episodes but still TRP is up. Waiting for Veer to return soon. Lots of drama coming up.. 

Maybe the TRPs are up because the viewers, like us, watched every episode hoping for Veer’s return. Even though they were disappointed, no matter, the TRP viewership was logged in. 😆

I agree with the love triangle theory - that should definitely help drive TRPs. I just wish they had cast a better actor in fake Radhe’s role - this guy seems so stiff and only has one expression on his face all the time. Or maybe he will improve as his character’s true colors start to be revealed...

Originally posted by divine_16

I completely agree with you about Sunaina and that's the reason I said I'm pissed with her.But on the other hand when I think of Veer's suffering and that somebody is giving back the shit to BS ...I have a feeling of content.And about Shuklain...I simply have no feelings for this lady.Even if Sunaina is playing with her emotions....I don't mind at all.I may be sounding rude....but the way she treated Krishna when Radhey died is simply inhuman.Krishna was a widow ....lost her husband but what did she do....threw her out of the house.After the jungle track when she came injured....she simply watched when all the ladies where doing tamasha and was about to blacken her face.She and Sunaina doesn't have much difference.We can still say that whatever Sunaina did...right or wrong... was for her son's sake but what Sukhlain did to Krishna...for that I can't find any reason.

I don't think they will show much of Veer untill he is released from jail.So,Veer needs to be freed soon..

That’s an excellent point about Shuklain. I was sympathizing with her for the loss of her son, but there was no excuse for how she treated Krishna. 

That’s actually one area I hope the show explores more. Krishna grew up without a mother, and she looked for a mother figure in both of her mother-in-laws. And yet both treated her horribly and not as they would treat a daughter. At least Shuklain never pretended that she would take her as a daughter. But Sunaina said that she would, yet when the time came, she was ready to sacrifice Krishna for her son’s sake without a moment’s hesitation. Both mother-in-laws treated Krishna like dirt, in the end. I want Krishna to point that out to them, and make them realize how horribly they’ve treated her. 

Missing our KCL Encyclopedia in action....

Wishing to see you back on our discussions soon ❤️...alina also is missing in action since this new site migration..... 🤔

Originally posted by Rainz

Mukti, I don’t know what to say about Shuklain. It does seem highly illogical that she would believe this is Radhe, but on the other hand, it’s consistent with her character. Remember when she went to that fake Baba because she thought she could talk to Radhe’s spirit? She has been desperate for any connection to her son. And the dream she had of him returning seemed to cement her belief. 

What I really, really hope the writers don’t show is Krishna starting to believe this guy is real. That’s where I’ll start to lose my mind. She is a doctor, a scientist, and a “district topper.” And she brought Radhe’s body back from London herself. There is absolutely no way she should believe this guy is for real. 

I do think the CVs might pretend to show that Krishna will start to believe the fake Radhe. That will drive the viewers and Veer mad. And then, at the end, she’ll expose the fake Radhe. I could handle that track, with Krishna pretending to believe this guy is for real. But not if she really believes it.

You are correct Renu, I didn't think about how Shuklain has always been like this. Specially that fake baba part.

As for Krishna part, you are correct if she is shown to believe this crap then the writers are stupid. A doctor who brought her own husband's dead body CAN NOT believe the crap that this fake radhe is spewing. 😡smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7

Even if Krishna pretends to believe this fake radhe... im going to be super sad lol 😔

FINALLY EMOJIS ARE BACK 😊😉😉😲😕😔😡🤣🤬🥺🤪🥳☺️👏🤗 smiley1smiley2smiley2smiley3smiley5smiley6smiley7smiley37smiley35smiley38smiley39smiley40smiley41smiley42smiley43smiley32smiley44smiley31 smiley1smiley2smiley2smiley3smiley5smiley6smiley7smiley37smiley35smiley38smiley39smiley40smiley41smiley42smiley43smiley32smiley44smiley31 smiley1smiley2smiley2smiley3smiley5smiley6smiley7smiley37smiley35smiley38smiley39smiley40smiley41smiley42smiley43smiley32smiley44smiley31

Had to show how much i missed the emojis 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37