SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxCka-ZhGu2/?igshid=6ugyljf5npln

KrishVeer is trending at 9๐Ÿ˜Ž

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

So I was going through London track episodes. Really wasnt "idiot" pet name for Krishna by Veer๐Ÿ˜†. How many times had he called her by that name.๐Ÿ˜‚And that sandwish๐Ÿคฃ.Even though i didnt like Radhe, character had so much innocence. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Not related to KCL but who do you ppl think will play iconic Mr. Bajaj๐Ÿ˜. Ronit had set the bars very high. 

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

Missing our KCL Encyclopedia in action....

Wishing to see you back on our discussions soon โค๏ธ...alina also is missing in action since this new site migration..... ๐Ÿค”

I'm back yaar... but I'm not going through all those pages I missed! I am in no mood to read all those Krishna bashing posts! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคก

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annx

I'm back yaar... but I'm not going through all those pages I missed! I am in no mood to read all those Krishna bashing posts! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคก

Welcome back my dear lady ๐Ÿค—...good to see you back ....emoji's and Page numbers are also back , so are you โญ๏ธ

Ahhh no one really bashed her ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•....it was just POV..even i referred she has grown tuff , in this leap time ....but looking forward for your POV ๐Ÿ˜‰

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome aneeqa ๐Ÿ˜Š missed your posts  

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Acc to new seg Krishna is going to live with Shuklas.๐Ÿฅฑ Kya musibat hai yeh๐Ÿคข. Even after Veer is released we wont get KishVeer

ssuuvvii thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Acc to new seg Krishna is going to live with Shuklas.๐Ÿฅฑ Kya musibat hai yeh๐Ÿคข. Even after Veer is released we wont get KishVeer

Ye to humko pata hi tha precap dekhna k baad Friday ka..Plus Megha is constantly posting from shukla house vala set ..I was thinking Veer b shift na ho jaye shukla house ๐Ÿ˜‚

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

Welcome back, Aneeqa! Missed you!! ๐Ÿค—

ssuuvvii thumbnail

Sunaina visited at Krishna's house & accusing her that innocent Veer is in jail etc etc ..She said I can't do anything about it & I told you many times this man is not radhe after sunaina left Krishna has Flashbacks of Veer getting punishment by judge & then how Veer  came to meet her , told her he loves her then lailya bhabhi called her & said radhe is not having Food so please come , she refused that I don't believe in all this so don't force me then shuklain requested her so she got agreed to visit of an hour then she reached Shukla house & had flashback how they threw her out & how Veer saved her many times 

Sunaina visited jail & told Veer everything , Veer said Krishna is right how a dead man can come back ,this an is trouble for krishna , sunaina said you are only thinking about your and her relationship but she doesn't love you , she had moved on become doctor & living comfortable life .Veer said she is is upset /angry with me just like I was with you but I still love her & please don't keep any hopes of me coming out as with DNA report it will be proved he is not radhe ..

Radhe was sleeping & Krishna was about to go but laliya& shuklain stopped her ..shuklain said you are still not believing he is my radhe ? Krishna said neigther I can change your mentality nor you can change mine ..1 hour over now I am leaving ..

Precap - same as Friday