Daily Discussion 4 Krishna Chali London. - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by divine_16

Kitna nirdayi hai...tu...bechara jail mein saar raha hai aab.. upar se yeh siyaappaa bhi jhele🤣Anju...if I'm not wrong ..Krishna may move to Shukla niwas..and that will be enough to turn him crazy😆

Yes...offcourse...after his confession of madly he is in love with Krishna...😆..I'm so looking forward how veer is gonna react after knowing about this radhe...😆

Guls 3 new shows are comming in Star plus. Hope KCL is not under scanner.

This FR is everywhere and eating most of the screenspace😡. They are dragging and just dragging🥱. What are the makers trying to do?? Are they planning to get trp by attracting Radhey’s fans. It will only backfire on them. 

Even if Sunaina brings Veer out of jail and tries to impose her motherly love towards him, her dreams will be crushed. As much as she tries to keep Krishna away from Veer, he will only keep distancing himself away from her. His life is in a mess only because of her and if he finds FR was planted by her, he will completely hate her.

Thanks for the update Suvii😊.

Megha is live now. She said veer started shooting n will see him more soon. 🥳

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Not been able to learn how to use this Herculean, painful the impossible forum yet so was not able to add any picture please do accept this fourth discussion thread.Anju.😉

Anju, where have you been, I'm not seeing you in the discussions. Are you still watching KCL?

#EkBhramSarvagunSampanna 1

#DilTohHappyHaiJi 1.1

#KasautiiZindagiiKay 2.1

#KulfikumarBajewala 2.2

#KrishnaChaliLondon 1.5

#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 2.3

#YehRishteyHainPyaarKe 1.7

#YehHaiMohabbatein 1.2

#Nazar 1.4

#DivyaDrishti 1.5

#TheVoiceOnStarPlus 0.7

KCL trp increased🥳

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

#EkBhramSarvagunSampanna 1

#DilTohHappyHaiJi 1.1

#KasautiiZindagiiKay 2.1

#KulfikumarBajewala 2.2

#KrishnaChaliLondon 1.5

#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 2.3

#YehRishteyHainPyaarKe 1.7

#YehHaiMohabbatein 1.2

#Nazar 1.4

#DivyaDrishti 1.5

#TheVoiceOnStarPlus 0.7

KCL trp increased🥳

Now...I got it ....why they are dragging this FR plot.Previous week was without Veer and it had all the crap along with introducing the FR.So.....everybody brace yourself to get used to FR eating away more of screen space

Fake Radhe plot is the main plot of KCL it will test the love of VeerNa . He wont go that easily. But we want VeerNa in one frame. Leap always bring trp since ppl will be more curious to know what is happening.

Originally posted by Rainz

Ishani, I have such mixed feelings about the confrontation scene! On one hand, I have always wanted Sunaina to stand up to BS. I hated how she cowered before him and Shuklain despite how they had treated her when her husband was ill. But then after the way Sunaina treated Krishna, and knowing she is most likely behind this fake Radhe, I didn’t feel any satisfaction watching her stand up to BS. She has basically come down to his level, coming up with traps and plots to get her way. Now she is playing with Shuklain’s emotions to get her own son out of jail, despite being the one who caused Shuklain to lose her beloved son in the first place. I guess I’ve just lost my emotional connection to Sunaina. And I do hope Veer gives her a dose of bitter reality once he’s out of jail. Especially when he realizes that Sunaina was the one to release this fake Radhe storm in Krishna’s life. 

As much as I hate it, it makes sense that Krishna will shift to Shukla Nivas. That’s where the circus is, after all. (I did think it was too funny that Bela used the word circus after we’ve been using it on the forum - the CVs must be stalking our discussion board 🤣) Which will drive Veer utterly mad, finding Krishna back with the Shuklas and “living with” this fake Radhe. Bottom line is, we just need Veer back already to lend some sanity to this illogical track! 🤓

I completely agree with you about Sunaina and that's the reason I said I'm pissed with her.But on the other hand when I think of Veer's suffering and that somebody is giving back the shit to BS ...I have a feeling of content.And about Shuklain...I simply have no feelings for this lady.Even if Sunaina is playing with her emotions....I don't mind at all.I may be sounding rude....but the way she treated Krishna when Radhey died is simply inhuman.Krishna was a widow ....lost her husband but what did she do....threw her out of the house.After the jungle track when she came injured....she simply watched when all the ladies where doing tamasha and was about to blacken her face.She and Sunaina doesn't have much difference.We can still say that whatever Sunaina did...right or wrong... was for her son's sake but what Sukhlain did to Krishna...for that I can't find any reason.

I don't think they will show much of Veer untill he is released from jail.So,Veer needs to be freed soon..

Just saw the episode.....it was intense with mothers love regarding thier kid's , drama...bela is worried about property...trilokhi is not sure what to feel where as gaj and shuklaian belive it thier radhe and shukla ji is skeptical about the same....I'm glad he dint fall for the fake radhe even after he reminded him of being favourite son....

I really liked the attitude of sunaina in today's episode...when  asked BS to release veer from jail...looked like shukla clan was not happy hearing it and was showing her attitude , her questions were right though....if radhe is alive..then why veer shud be in jail...?

And all the society people and neighbours are interested in shukla family gossip it seems ....dont they have any other work...? 🤔 and the new radhe keeps on fighting with Krishna regarding her behaviour with him still he was not ready to go with shukla's leaving Krishna behind.🤔...the end of episode was bang on....sunaina at dubey's to confront Krishna....I m really looking forward what she has to say to krishna...becoz Krishna was not happy to hear from her ....😳