Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We got a little bit of Veer today, but sadly still no KrishVeer. It looks like we may not see them together until the end of the week, since we will have the FR jumping drama tomorrow. And the DNA results are yet to be back. 

The Sunaina/Krishna scene was well done at the beginning. However it reinforced for me how much I now dislike Sunaina. Her line to Krishna about if she is ok with an innocent man being in jail was so extremely hypocritical. Sunaina was fine with an innocent Krishna being in jail for a crime that her son committed, so now why is she so worried about innocence? Because it’s a matter of her own dear son, of course. 

I liked what Veer said to his mother in jail. Even though I wish he hadn’t forgiven Sunaina so easily, he made it clear that he loves both of them - Sunaina and Krishna. And despite what Sunaina says, Veer knows that Krishna hasn’t moved on completely - their encounter in the hospital told him that. 

I LOVED the flashbacks that were used when Krishna returned to Shukla Nivas. She remembered how she was treated by the Shuklas after Radhe’s death, as less than a human being. And she remembered how Veer stood by her, protected and defended her. It was that protection that she remembered, that strengthened her resolve as she walked back into Shukla Nivas. It was very telling that her memories were not of Radhe, but of Veer. One might have expected that she would remember Radhe - after all, it was his home that she was returning to. But Veer is the one at the forefront of her heart and mind now. 

MuktiH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't take this fake radhe constantly whining "Krishna... Krishna" Its so freaking annoying. I can't stand it!!!!!!!!! it makes me want to slap him hard. 

The highlight of this episode was when they showed Veer and when Krishna remembered memories of her and veer before entering shukla house

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm looks like an dramatical episode ....its as I said..sunaina's action towards shukla's were more or less right , becoz they were selfish people and have done some horrible things to her family ....but sunaina's same attitude towards Krishna is not right at all....I'm glad she gave it back to her in her no nonsense style ....this might be the good thing about this leap ....

So she still remembers veer ? Well guess her love for him dint change as hate ...as veer said....its extreme stage of love 😉 Thankoo suvi 😳...

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annx

I'm back yaar... but I'm not going through all those pages I missed! I am in no mood to read all those Krishna bashing posts! 😃🤡

Welcome back..Aneeqa.

Yaar....yeh kya baat huyi???Tu itna kyun gussa hai ????😆No one bashed Krishna over here .....everybody put their view point very decently.Here some may have criticised her but nobody bashed her...yaar!!!! And...if u talk about me...I'm really annoyed with this character and my comments about Krishna's character may hurt anyone ...so I'm staying away from commenting about the character. I think, I mentioned this in one of my post to Renu also.Aneeqa... frankly speaking the bashing is going on insta...over there they have been calling names for Krishna...and that's not done!!!

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainz

We got a little bit of Veer today, but sadly still no KrishVeer. It looks like we may not see them together until the end of the week, since we will have the FR jumping drama tomorrow. And the DNA results are yet to be back. 

Renu...I think Veer track may come to full fledged from Thursday. May be the process of releasing him from jail will begin from tomorrow as they showed Sunaina and Veer scene ,finally.And knowing about FR he may not oppose his mother's plea of filing case to release him from jail.Bcoz he very well knows untill he gets freed he cannot protect Krishna from the imposter.

The Sunaina/Krishna scene was well done at the beginning. However it reinforced for me how much I now dislike Sunaina. Her line to Krishna about if she is ok with an innocent man being in jail was so extremely hypocritical. Sunaina was fine with an innocent Krishna being in jail for a crime that her son committed, so now why is she so worried about innocence? Because it’s a matter of her own dear son, of course. 

It indeed is hypocritical. Till now she doesn't realise ...what a blunder she did ...in the name of protecting her son!!!

I liked what Veer said to his mother in jail. Even though I wish he hadn’t forgiven Sunaina so easily, he made it clear that he loves both of them - Sunaina and Krishna. And despite what Sunaina says, Veer knows that Krishna hasn’t moved on completely - their encounter in the hospital told him that. 

Renu...this is surprising me like hell l!! I never expected Veer will become considerate towards her mother, so soon.The 5 years period may have toned him down...but still.. Veer absolutely knows that Krishna has not moved onn...and he was damn confident about it.That's why he constantly.... for 5 years took up the risk of meeting her on every anniversary day.And that's the reason he dared to touch her...pull her towards him and embrace her.If he wasn't sure of her love ....he wouldn't have dared to do such things.

I LOVED the flashbacks that were used when Krishna returned to Shukla Nivas. She remembered how she was treated by the Shuklas after Radhe’s death, as less than a human being. Wasn't this thing we discussed in the previous post.I did point out to u that how inhuman was Shuklain's behaviour towards her when Radhey died.And today she got those flashbacks.

She remembered how Veer stood by her, protected and defended her. It was that protection that she remembered, that strengthened her resolve as she walked back into Shukla Nivas. It was very telling that her memories were not of Radhe, but of Veer. might have expected that she would remember Radhe - after all, it was his home that she was returning to. But Veer is the one at the forefront of her heart and mind now. 

I think the recent confrontation of her and Veer is making her recall all the past good deeds of Veer .And this may slowly help her to tone down her anger towards him.Bcoz this is needed to fight against the imposter.

Renu...kind of spoiled your post with my views😛Comments in bold. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This month I will not be able to add any WU and I'm not watching the show completely because we are a few selected to be promoted again so there's also a sort of exam and we are preparing for it please anyone who can help, add it please it is a request.

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

This month I will not be able to add any WU and I'm not watching the show completely because we are a few selected to be promoted again so there's also a sort of exam and we are preparing for it please anyone who can help, add it please it is a request.

Best of luck anju ..  🤗....hope you get promotion ...hmm ramzan begins so even I will be just peeping in and out 🤔....

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Suvi.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am again raising this point of pointing out at Krishna's character. Even, I didn't like how Krishna behaved with Veer  .But somewhere, I was watching her from Veer Krishna's story not from the perspective of Radhe Krishna's story. We know Veer risked his life to save her but Radhey also risked his life for her too. We know that Radhey Krishna was a mismatch but the thing is Radhey too loved Krishna very much,  his way of showing love was not correct but the truth is that he loved her too. We haven't watched the old episodes or we haven't felt that chemistry between them because of their mismatch. But, if Krishna would have forgiven Veer, then also she would have been bashed ,the reason, that she didn't take stand for her late husband. Even, if she had forgiven him, then also,  Veer had to go to jail for hit and run case as someone had to go as a person died. It's not easy for a woman to forgive a man who killed her husband. When we see the story from Veer Krishna perspective,  we may understand that how tough it would have been for her to be cold hearted for the guy who killed her husband. We like Veer more than Radhey and that's what make us feel the injustice happened to him but injustice happened with Radhey too. Though, Veer was not intentionally responsible for that but he did a mistake and someone had to pay for his deeds. I know, Krishna should have taken responsibility of Nayani but after seeing this attitude of Sunaina, I can say that, Sunaina must have done something to keep nayani stay away from Krishna. No matter, what Krishna's decision would have been, I have seen people bashing her character  on instagram . If she showed love towards Veer, she was bashed, if she showed hatred towards Veer, she was still bashed. It's just the matter of perspective. If you see her from Radhey Krishna perspective, you will accept her hate towards Veer. If you watch her from Veer Krishna perspective, you would hate her. That's the thing. This is what I feel after thinking from both sides.