Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

My problem with Krishna was for giving away that hospital to Shuklas because she didnt bought it by her own money( Veer gifted her he bought it by his own hard work not that someone gifted him). And if Veer was the reason for Radhes death again Shuklas were the reason for Veers dad death. We didnt saw same attitude from Krishna moving on from Shuklas when she married Veer. 

Shukla was not direct reason as Veer & She had no relation with Veer's dad so she can only sympathize with Veer and family but Radhe was her own husband thats why her reactions are strong 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Shukla was not direct reason as Veer & She had no relation with Veer's dad so she can only sympathize with Veer and family but Radhe was her own husband thats why her reactions are strong 

Still she didnt showed the proof in police station when Veer was framed.

ssuuvvii thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Still she didnt showed the proof in police station when Veer was framed.

That was against TRiloki not BS I guess so she gave them warning & let it go  

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

But veer gave that hospital to krishna and it was her hospital now. She still has feelings for Veer and she considered that hospital as of hers as Veer told her, if she would have returned that hospital to veer, it would have been like she completely separated herself from Veer which she didn't do because when we break all ties from a person,  we return all the things related to that person back to that person, but she didn't do that. Veer gifted that hospital to her and she still considered that hospital belonged to her not because she was selfish or greedy who wanted that hospital but she considered that hospital belonged to her because of veer and by giving that hospital back to Shukla's (as originally it belonged to them)  signs towards that she ultimately broke all ties with them but not with veer. She could not separate herself completely from veer and so like a wife she considered veer's hospital as hers as was told by Veer to her. We all know that she didn't say even after 5 years to veer that she didn't love him and Veer too knows the same. They just need to talk and clear their misunderstandings because somewhere Krishna had spent more time with Radhey than Veer,  though we may consider Radhey Krishna relationship a mismatch but still, their bonding may be stronger than Veer Krishna 's bonding even as  friends because they had spent more time together and that's making Krishna little confused. She is softer towards Shukla's just in relation to Radhey's case or Laliya but not in case of others. 

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Dr.veer who was once not so forgiving , already forgot how his very own mother tried to trap Krishna in radhe's  death by joining hands with shukla and stopped him from confessing his crimes....? Well his character growth is great πŸ€”making him more sensible ,...when he was asking his mother about the same while there talk in jail...sunaina cud'nt even face him....

Waiting for veer to come out of jail.....to expose this fake radhe....

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Why isn't this thread is sticky yet ? It's almost 13 pages πŸ˜•...

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

Why isn't this thread is sticky yet ? It's almost 13 pages πŸ˜•...

I was wondering the same... is it based on number of pages, or does one of the moderators have to make it sticky?

ssuuvvii thumbnail

Drag & filler episode today 😴😴😫😑😑😑😑😑😑 urghhhh 

Radhe jumped so krishna agreed to stay for one night .shuklain said this is your room, your husband blah blah dont you feel anything  .Krishna said this family never accepted me ,i just spent some time here .Krishna watching cup board and all & had one flash back on him and radhe laughing then fake radhe woke up &  came close to krishna from behind ,krishna yelled at him then he said something like old radhe which left krishna confused ..Krishna about to leave in morning ,laliya bhabhi gave her lunch & said now everything is in your hand hope happiness stay at our home , BS told kRishna to call us first before report opening...

Precap - krishna opening report ..shuklain & sunaina praying at their home ..Krishna read report that he is radhe 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dont know what they are going to achieve with this track. Its bad. I wanted to start re watching KCL after leap but this radhe is not letting me. They sidelined Veer like anything.  

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Filler episode, as Suvi said. πŸ˜” But it did raise a couple of questions:

• Who did BS call? Was he the one who got the DNA results changed to show that Radhe is real?
  • How does this fake Radhe know so many details about the real Radhe? I can understand that Radhe may have shared his and Krishna’s love story when he met Sunaina in London - he loved to chatter. But such a little detail as complimenting Krishna on her soap and telling her that she smells nice? That seems an odd thing to share. Or did FR just get lucky in making that comment?

On another note, fake Radhe is creepy to me. His attachment to Krishna is almost stalker-ish. How extremely uncomfortable it must be for Krishna for this stranger to be trying to get close to her and constantly referring to her as his wife. πŸ€’🀬