Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: annx

Replied in bold. 

Aneeqa...your perception and mine , is poles apart.I see things in different light ....and so we would differ in opinions and the debate will go onn.But one thing ....if KV/MC comes up with a show(apart from reality show)...I will definetly give it a try but sticking to the show will purely depend on the content /story. I have began to watch KCL only bcoz I was impressed with  KV's talent in ZKM, though the story didn't impress me much ,so left midway.

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I have been watching KV from his previous show I can only say he has grown as an actor. I did not find any difference in his acting. Must say he was consistant pre and post leap even though he had less scope and less screen space to preform after leap. But what actually surprised me was Megha’s performance. Most of the time she was blank, her body language and dialogue delivery were stiff. 

Chemistry between the leads gains attention and popularity when both the actors put in their whole effort and hard wok. But here the chemistry faded away after leap. The leads need to connect and shape up their performance. Simply they cannot say KV & Megha shared less screen space after leap so they were not able to get their performance right or the story was not good or it was due to some other reason. To be frank KV was putting his effort but Megha was just blank after leap. 

The Shukla’s and Sunaina were good till the end. I never liked Bela’s character and also her acting, but the actress did a decent job post leap. 

Don’t get me wrong I am not supporting KV here,  Megha was a good actress but in the end she did not fare well. It was like as soon as KCL going off air news was out her acting went down and chirppiness was also missing. Let’s see what future holds for KV & Megha.

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ishani, sorry for the delay in replying! I kept getting an internal server error yesterday so gave up. My tour was great, thank you for asking! 🤗

I agree with you that one of my greatest complaints with the show will always be how little time we got for Krishna and Veer’s romance to evolve. I don’t know why that was - maybe TRPs had fallen too low before KV’s entry and so the show was already on SP’s scanner before his entry, and the TRPs didn’t rise enough to buy the show more time. BUT, there is no denying that the writers wasted what little time they had with the FR track. As you said, there were so many unresolved feelings and issues between Krishna and Veer that never got discussed. And we never even got to see Veer apologize to the Shuklas for killing Radhe. He may have apologized with his actions, but not his words. And Nayani, Dubeyji, and Bua were missing entirely at the end. The writers of the show had such a great opportunity to explore these amazing relationships that they had laid the groundwork for, and in the end, they wasted that opportunity. 🥺

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

I have been watching KV from his previous show I can only say he has grown as an actor. I did not find any difference in his acting. Must say he was consistant pre and post leap even though he had less scope and less screen space to preform after leap. But what actually surprised me was Megha’s performance. Most of the time she was blank, her body language and dialogue delivery were stiff. 

Chemistry between the leads gains attention and popularity when both the actors put in their whole effort and hard wok. But here the chemistry faded away after leap. The leads need to connect and shape up their performance. Simply they cannot say KV & Megha shared less screen space after leap so they were not able to get their performance right or the story was not good or it was due to some other reason. To be frank KV was putting his effort but Megha was just blank after leap. 

The Shukla’s and Sunaina were good till the end. I never liked Bela’s character and also her acting, but the actress did a decent job post leap. 

Don’t get me wrong I am not supporting KV here,  Megha was a good actress but in the end she did not fare well. It was like as soon as KCL going off air news was out her acting went down and chirppiness was also missing. Let’s see what future holds for KV & Megha.

I completely agree! I’m really disappointed by Megha’s acting at the end, because we know she has the talent to perform much better. I wonder if she will notice that in herself and aim to do better in her next show. I hope so, because I think she has a lot of potential!

josejen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainz

I completely agree! I’m really disappointed by Megha’s acting at the end, because we know she has the talent to perform much better. I wonder if she will notice that in herself and aim to do better in her next show. I hope so, because I think she has a lot of potential!

Yes she has to. As an actor it is their duty to analyse their performance and keep improving. Just because the show is ending you cannot become lethargic or lazy. That is bad manners. If she wants herself  to be recognised by other production houses she has to work on her flaws and get it rectified.

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Aneeqa...your perception and mine , is poles apart.I see things in different light ....and so we would differ in opinions and the debate will go onn.But one thing ....if KV/MC comes up with a show(apart from reality show)...I will definetly give it a try but sticking to the show will purely depend on the content /story. I have began to watch KCL only bcoz I was impressed with  KV's talent in ZKM, though the story didn't impress me much ,so left midway.

Which is perfectly fine. Different perceptions do not mean either of us is right or wrong. I always believe that the truth lies somewhere between all the different perceptions.

To each his own; I might give KV's show a try because it has KV in it but MC's show I'll watch ONLY if the storyline attracts me... I might change my opinion in the coming weeks but currently, I am very very disappointed! 

Over the course of the show, we've hardly agreed on anything... so let's just disagree on one last thing :) 

annx thumbnail

This is exactly what I have been trying to say for so many days now. I agree with every word you wrote. KV was still consistent. I've said that before, even Bela's scenes were reasonably better and watchable. 

The writer will write a scene ' Veer looks into Krishna's eyes and softly says 'I love you'. Krishna looks back and smiles and shyly says 'Me too'

But the actors are who need to add life to the characters and interact. It is they who have to create magic. The write will not create 'magic' in the scene. And MC lost interest in the end. I could not relate to her character anymore. 

josejen thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

This is exactly what I have been trying to say for so many days now. I agree with every word you wrote. KV was still consistent. I've said that before, even Bela's scenes were reasonably better and watchable. 

The writer will write a scene ' Veer looks into Krishna's eyes and softly says 'I love you'. Krishna looks back and smiles and shyly says 'Me too'

But the actors are who need to add life to the characters and interact. It is they who have to create magic. The write will not create 'magic' in the scene. And MC lost interest in the end. I could not relate to her character anymore. 

I don’t like watching serials because in every show there is saas bahu drama or it is a supernatural show. I have only watched IPKKND & ZKM. What attracted me in both these shows was the chemistry between the leads and even the other artist had the capacity to make us watch the show with their performance. And yes I prefer the story to be pretty decent. Even these shows had their own share of ups and downs but they still did a very good job. 

I still remember Barun was on leave for a month and when he came back his chemistry with Sanaya was the same. In ZKM too KV was on leave for 15days because he had to undergo a surgery and then when he returned his chemistry with Samiksha was the same. In these two shows the leads did a good job till the end even if the track was not good. These two pairs had a good understanding and mostly they complemented each other. They had the ability to bring out the best in each other.

But in KCL I was disappointed with the way things were progressing. The chemistry between the leads started on a good note and then it went for a toss post leap. Just two weeks KV was on leave and then when he came back the magic was missing🤪. Their chemistry looked artificial except for one or two scenes. Yes I agree with you  the actors are the ones who has to put in their full effort to create magic. If one of the leads is not interested then it will go down the drain. I hope Megha rectifies this and works on it. 

Edited by josejen - 4 years ago
annx thumbnail

I don’t like watching serials because in every show there is saas bahu drama or it is a supernatural show. I have only watched IPKKND & ZKM. What attracted me in both these shows was the chemistry between the leads and even the other artist had the capacity to make us watch the show with their performance. And yes I prefer the story to be pretty decent. Even these shows had their own share of ups and downs but they still did a very good job. 

I still remember Barun was on leave for a month and when he came back his chemistry with Sanaya was the same. In ZKM too KV was on leave for 15days because he had to undergo a surgery and then when he returned his chemistry with Samiksha was the same. In these two shows the leads did a good job till the end even if the track was not good. These two pairs had a good understanding and mostly they complemented each other. They had the ability to bring out the best in each other.

But in KCL I was disappointed with the way things were progressing. The chemistry between the leads started on a good note and then it went for a toss post leap. Just two weeks KV was on leave and then when he came back the magic was missing🤪. Their chemistry looked artificial except for one or two scenes. Yes I agree with you  the actors are the ones who has to put in their full effort to create magic. If one of the leads is not interested then it will go down the drain. I hope Megha rectifies this and works on it. 

I agree. Remember in IPKKND, the last track was perhaps the most stupid one of all... they were ending the show... and still, the magic of the lead pair was there. The Rabba way and those long eye locks are still as magical as always... it was only the lead that made me watch the show till the very end! 

Can't comment on KV since this was my first show of his... and yes, I hope MC learns and improves in her new projects! 

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

EkBhramSarvagunSampanna 0.6

DilTohHappyHaiJi 1.0

KasautiiZindagiiKay 1.9

KulfikumarBajewala 1.8

KrishnaChaliLondon 1.1

YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 2.1

YehRishteyHainPyaarKe 1.8

YehHaiMohabbatein 1.4

Nazar 1.5

DivyaDrishti 1.6

Last week trp.Such a dissappointing way to end a show...and what a horrible trp for a show in the 9pm slot!!!Though expected this.....