Krishna Chali London

Daily Discussion 4 Krishna Chali London.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Krishna Chali London Discussion Thread 4 !!!!!

Links to previous Discussion Threads.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5070192

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5077581

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5082314

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Not been able to learn how to use this Herculean, painful the impossible forum yet so was not able to add any picture please do accept this fourth discussion thread.Anju.😉

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for creating the new thread, Anju!!!! 😊

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No veer today even krishna was there for 1 minute 😪

Krishna sent radhey to shukla house there they welcomed him and doing rituals , next day shuklain kept feast for married woman as her wish fulfilled ..Sunaina came ask them to release veer (10 min long scene ) after she sunaina went , radhe started feeling uneasy & calling krishna then he pushed shuklain away ..

krishna's home - krishna was saying wish i had got more time to know about this imposter so that I could have sent him his own home at same time Sunaina came and said even our son deserved time but you did wrong with him..

Precap - krishna went to shukla house ,radhe said don't go you are my wife , krishna was about to slap him and left ..Radhe jump on her car from the roof to stop her ..Shukla family said remember last time radhe did same to stop you ..

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Suvi.

So,today's episode was dedicated to Sunaina😆.No Veer.....how long will this continue!!😕

But will deffo watch it to see Sunaina's tashan.Rest I have the option to ff.

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the thread anju....  

I used the stunner one phrase becoz we another anju here na !

Looks like an mothers owns this episode....shuklaian and sunaina ....did they show sunaina and Krishna confront...that's something to look forward too....And they are trying to re create the scenes radhe did for Krishna? 🙄

Thanks suvi ...

divine_16 thumbnail

Anju....thanks for the new thread.

And we completed 3 threads ....hope for more threads to come.Come onn...CV'S give us some scenes which we can gush about ...some thought provoking  scenes which we can discuss about.The madness in the thread....the long discussions which we used to have are dissappearing bcoz of the crap that are being served ,more often nowdays.

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

Thank you for the thread anju....  

I used the stunner one phrase becoz we another anju here na !

Looks like an mothers owns this episode....shuklaian and sunaina ....did they show sunaina and Krishna confront...that's something to look forward too....And they are trying to re create the scenes radhe did for Krishna? 🙄

Thanks suvi ...

Thabu...that's the reason I said I will watch the episode even if it is without Veer.Sunaina's every move ,now onn will be interesting.She has got a trump card inform of FR...she will now create a havoc and won't spare anyone.No more pleading or a' bechari auraat' avtaar from her side ....she will be a raging lion.It's not only Krishna but her confrontation with BS will be worth watching.

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish I had something positive to say about today’s episode, but I really don’t. For a creative team that used to speed through tracks at such a fast pace, this one is dragging incessantly. Sunaina’s confrontation of the Shuklas would have been more powerful if they hadn’t made her character so dislikable before the leap. Now, as a viewer, I wasn’t cheering anyone on, because both BS and Sunaina are deceitful people in their own ways. 

I’m also disappointed the precap for next week didn’t show Veer. I’m really afraid the show is at risk of losing viewers with this illogical Radhe track. The CVs keep showing moments that suggest this fake Radhe might be real, but any viewer with half a brain will know that’s not the case and only get more frustrated. And without showing any signs of Veer, viewers might just take that frustration and switch the channel. I really don’t think they should have only shown Veer for two episodes and then had him disappear again. Once they showed him after the leap, he needed to be fully back and present. 

Sorry to be so negative today. I love this show, and even I’m wondering why I’m continuing to watch it after today’s episode. 😔

MuktiH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainz

I wish I had something positive to say about today’s episode, but I really don’t. For a creative team that used to speed through tracks at such a fast pace, this one is dragging incessantly. Sunaina’s confrontation of the Shuklas would have been more powerful if they hadn’t made her character so dislikable before the leap. Now, as a viewer, I wasn’t cheering anyone on, because both BS and Sunaina are deceitful people in their own ways. 

I’m also disappointed the precap for next week didn’t show Veer. I’m really afraid the show is at risk of losing viewers with this illogical Radhe track. The CVs keep showing moments that suggest this fake Radhe might be real, but any viewer with half a brain will know that’s not the case and only get more frustrated. And without showing any signs of Veer, viewers might just take that frustration and switch the channel. I really don’t think they should have only shown Veer for two episodes and then had him disappear again. Once they showed him after the leap, he needed to be fully back and present. 

Sorry to be so negative today. I love this show, and even I’m wondering why I’m continuing to watch it after today’s episode. 😔

Agreed.

I watched through the episode today without skipping this time, in the hopes of something interesting happening. Instead all they did was drag out the Sunaina/Shuklain/BS stupidity.  I thought maybe they will show veer. but no. and now the precap showing "RAdhe" doing same things that the actual radhe did... i feel like they are going to show krishna slipping and starting to believe in this stupid radhe. I HOPE THEY DON't bc i will stop watching the show until they come up with a better story. This story is so stupid. how they show a mom believing that this fake person is her son even tho he doesnt look like the real radhey. HE DOESN'T even act like the real radhe. this one is so rude and constantly just asks for krishna.