Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

For those who don't know me, I am Aneeqa 😊

Thanks, Suvvi for all the updates. You've been a consistent updater and it calmed me down... I didn't have to wake up and look for the episode - could always read your updates and know what to expect! Thank you so much for investing so much of your time and energy! smiley32

Thank you, everyone, for being an amazing sport! Loved all those long discussions. Thank you for giving me space and encouragement to make all those long posts and write. I discovered my skills and your encouragements polished it. So thanks to every single person on this forum. smiley31

I made some amazing friends here. I shall miss all of you. smiley27 I hope some of you would stay in touch, find other platforms to stay connected. Even if we can't, I hope we meet on other likeable shows and carry on meaningful discussions. smiley27

I'm not going to take individual names, because I might miss out some. So I love you all. I shall miss you all smiley31 Take care, till we meet again! 

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annx

Thank you, Ishani for discussing things in a respectful manner. In this forum, we showed the world that we can agree completely without disrespecting and getting rude. I shall miss you too. Stay in touch. And I hope we come across one another again on another show! 

Till we meet again smiley31

Will miss you ....dear!!Yup...definetly will stay connected....pms hai na !!

Aneeqa ....u won't believe what horrible experiences ,I had in some forums.Be it YHM or BV.In both the forums had fights ....mods warning in BV forum and what not.We some of the like minded members moved away from YHM forum and moved on to Chat club to discuss about the show.....there also some members from the yhm forum reported us and our threads were scrutinised...closed..hell lot of bad things ,I have faced in my previous forums. That's the reason...I will cherish this forum for ever.But sad that it lasted for only few months.

I'm thinking of giving the  new show "kahan hum kahan tum" a try.I'm interested to see how they handle this subject which I think , mainly is all about time management. 

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annx

God, on today's episode! Yaar could've been a lot better. It was just a quick forgiving and a happy ending. Everyone just became good with a snap. LOL. 😆

The only good thing was Shukla saying 'inki shadi kara daitay hain aur isk baap ko b ni btayn gae' - at least he was still in character 🤣

Also, loved the Bela and Tirloki dance and song! I know I know you guys didn't! I did! 

Khair, it's done. It's over. No crying over spilt milk. 😳

I haven't watched the episode yet.And surprisingly ,I 'm not feeling the urge to watch it either!!!Saw a clip on insta....the hug of Krishveer.Gosh!!! what was it???😔I just felt bhai-behen wala hug.....I didn't at all feel that a delighted wife is hugging her hubby!! I didnt at all get that hubby-wifey wala vibes....sorry ...I may dissappoint the u and members over here...but sacchi mein....the last hug was a total let down for me.Even the last krishveer scene which I expected to be intense and a scene to remember failed to make an impact!!!💔

Anyways. ...like u ...I also agree, now everything is done and dusted...so no point in complaining.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks to suvviii for the written updates everyday.🤗

Will miss this forum and reading everyones perspective. I will miss all the members here.Hope we will meet in some other forum. 

So two medical dramas r on the way one at 9 (hearing it is sri ram nene and maduri dixit story) other remake of sanjeevani with namit khanna and SC( for a change i would have loved SC with KV since both are good actors)

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Guyz ...seriously ...why are you all giving farewell speech post 😉?...got to saw the last episode...they cud have done it better than what we saw 🤓

annx thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Will miss you ....dear!!Yup...definetly will stay connected....pms hai na !!

Aneeqa ....u won't believe what horrible experiences ,I had in some forums.Be it YHM or BV.In both the forums had fights ....mods warning in BV forum and what not.We some of the like minded members moved away from YHM forum and moved on to Chat club to discuss about the show.....there also some members from the yhm forum reported us and our threads were scrutinised...closed..hell lot of bad things ,I have faced in my previous forums. That's the reason...I will cherish this forum for ever.But sad that it lasted for only few months.

I'm thinking of giving the  new show "kahan hum kahan tum" a try.I'm interested to see how they handle this subject which I think , mainly is all about time management. 

Yes, PMs defo!

Well, I did try posting my views in YRKKH a few times and I received such a backlash that I stopped. Esp since my once fav show was ruined! 

I am sort of now active in Patiala Babes forum but I don't think most of you would like to watch that show since it's not about romance but more on a subject of divorce and society. And its a pretty realistic drama. So far I have not really noticed an illogical track. Of course there is drama in the show but still, it's pretty realistic. 

annx thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

I haven't watched the episode yet.And surprisingly ,I 'm not feeling the urge to watch it either!!!Saw a clip on insta....the hug of Krishveer.Gosh!!! what was it???😔I just felt bhai-behen wala hug.....I didn't at all feel that a delighted wife is hugging her hubby!! I didnt at all get that hubby-wifey wala vibes....sorry ...I may dissappoint the u and members over here...but sacchi mein....the last hug was a total let down for me.Even the last krishveer scene which I expected to be intense and a scene to remember failed to make an impact!!!💔

Anyways. ...like u ...I also agree, now everything is done and dusted...so no point in complaining.

I have been saying this for a week. The KrishVeer magic is gone. Vanished. And more than anything I blame the actors. It was their job to keep the magic alive no matter how bad the script. That shows your talent. To stand out even in a horrible script and this track was not even as bad. I mean look at Kulfi track and you'd realized what horrible track means and the actors are still giving their 110%. 

Honestly, the last weeks is making me reconsider their talent. Are they the performers who act only when the script is good? They just lost all the interest because the show was ending. How unprofessional. Very disappointed! 

annx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

Guyz ...seriously ...why are you all giving farewell speech post 😉?...got to saw the last episode...they cud have done it better than what we saw 🤓

Because at most we'd show up for a few more days... As a habit a week more, no one's going to keep coming to a forum where the show ended like this one! Too disappointed! 

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello friends!! 🤗

I just returned from traveling and had a chance to catch up on the episodes and forum comments. Rather than replying to individual posts, I thought I’d just create one of my own, in the hopes that you all are still checking the forum. 

First, regarding the ending of the show, I echo what you all have said - it was a complete, utter disappointment. I blame both the writers and the actors for this. As a writer/creative director on a show, you have to understand what your audience appreciates. Anyone paying attention would know that interest in this show spiked when Veer entered and his relationship with Krishna developed. Then WHY would you spend the entire last month of your show focused on a new villain who was just introduced? And even if this was the track that you went with, wouldn’t you want to at least save the last few episodes to bid a proper farewell to the characters that your audience fell in love with? Krishna and Veer literally only had a few minutes together in the last episode, and they were the LEADS. And Krishna’s father and Bua were never even shown. Basically everybody forgave everybody in the span of 20 minutes. It was one of the worst endings of an ITV show I’ve ever seen, which is so incredibly sad, because until this last track, it was one of my favorite ITV shows ever. 

Re: the acting, I agree with your comments as well. I don’t know what happened to Karan and Megha, but their chemistry was completely flat in their last scene together. Again, I’ve never seen it be this bad on any other ITV show. Most actors give it their best till the end. Hell, even Bela and Triloki’s final scene had more energy in it. Part of this I do blame on the script and the writing - Veer saying that he would now be Veer Sahay Civil Lines Kanpur felt silly and unrealistic. You don’t just become the son of another family, especially one that you’ve hated (and the feeling was mutual) for so many years. And Krishna’s line about how she’s jealous of herself was so cheesy. These characters have so much history and unresolved emotions between them, that the way their last scene was written fell completely flat. BUT the actors did not help. They could have at least made their last hug an emotional one, but it felt like a hug between two friends, not a hug between husband and wife. The hug that was shown a few days ago with the flashbacks was much better and I wish they had used that for KrishVeer’s final scene together instead. 

With all that said, I will always carry fond memories of the show and will just watch my favorite tracks over again and pretend this last track didn’t happen. But most importantly, I am so grateful for this forum and all of you. You all gave me a place to discuss this show with fans who were just as passionate about KCL. I’ve loved every single one of our discussions - whether we agreed or disagreed, we always did so with respect, which is a rare thing to find on the Internet these days. 

So thank you, dear friends, for making me feel so welcome in this forum and being amazing people. I’ll continue to visit the forum in the hopes that you’re all still here, but I know slowly we will likely stop posting here. Please do stay in touch via PMs, and I hope we cross paths on this forum or another! ❤️🤗

annx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainz

Hello friends!! 🤗

I just returned from traveling and had a chance to catch up on the episodes and forum comments. Rather than replying to individual posts, I thought I’d just create one of my own, in the hopes that you all are still checking the forum. 

I hope you enjoyed your travelling! Well, I'll be around checking till I realize no one else is showing up!

First, regarding the ending of the show, I echo what you all have said - it was a complete, utter disappointment. I blame both the writers and the actors for this. As a writer/creative director on a show, you have to understand what your audience appreciates. Anyone paying attention would know that interest in this show spiked when Veer entered and his relationship with Krishna developed. Then WHY would you spend the entire last month of your show focused on a new villain who was just introduced? And even if this was the track that you went with, wouldn’t you want to at least save the last few episodes to bid a proper farewell to the characters that your audience fell in love with? Krishna and Veer literally only had a few minutes together in the last episode, and they were the LEADS. And Krishna’s father and Bua were never even shown. Basically everybody forgave everybody in the span of 20 minutes. It was one of the worst endings of an ITV show I’ve ever seen, which is so incredibly sad, because until this last track, it was one of my favorite ITV shows ever

Yes, yes, yes, yes and YES! So so disappointed man! 

Re: the acting, I agree with your comments as well. I don’t know what happened to Karan and Megha, but their chemistry was completely flat in their last scene together. Again, I’ve never seen it be this bad on any other ITV show. Most actors give it their best till the end. Hell, even Bela and Triloki’s final scene had more energy in it. Part of this I do blame on the script and the writing - Veer saying that he would now be Veer Sahay Civil Lines Kanpur felt silly and unrealistic. You don’t just become the son of another family, especially one that you’ve hated (and the feeling was mutual) for so many years. And Krishna’s line about how she’s jealous of herself was so cheesy. These characters have so much history and unresolved emotions between them, that the way their last scene was written fell completely flat. BUT the actors did not help. They could have at least made their last hug an emotional one, but it felt like a hug between two friends, not a hug between husband and wife. The hug that was shown a few days ago with the flashbacks was much better and I wish they had used that for KrishVeer’s final scene together instead. 

I agree with every word! That's what disappointed me the MOST! The thing is we KNOW how capable they are. They could've easily set fire even with the mediocre script! They were just not interested! That's so unprofessional. Makes me wonder if production houses and producers like Ekta will consider Karan? Who would want an actor who loses his interest as soon as the show is being wrapped up? Also, with Ekta's show if she thinks you are talented and capable, and if her show ends - you will definitely get more shows! I'm just so so so pissed of at the actors. More than the writers, KV and Megha disappointed me! 

With all that said, I will always carry fond memories of the show and will just watch my favorite tracks over again and pretend this last track didn’t happen. But most importantly, I am so grateful for this forum and all of you. You all gave me a place to discuss this show with fans who were just as passionate about KCL. I’ve loved every single one of our discussions - whether we agreed or disagreed, we always did so with respect, which is a rare thing to find on the Internet these days. 

I don't know! I am a sucker for stories. I love stories and what good is a story without a good ending! I guess I'm going to take a break and it is only after a few weeks or months shall I know if this show made that huge an impact and stayed in my memories or not!

YES! Agreed. The respect, the encouragement, the excitement. I have read so many abuses in so many forums and rudeness and harsh words used for the show and/or actors. Apart from one or two posts from one or two members who joined in near the end, the forum was just pure and respectful. Hardly any rude words used!  

So thank you, dear friends, for making me feel so welcome in this forum and being amazing people. I’ll continue to visit the forum in the hopes that you’re all still here, but I know slowly we will likely stop posting here. Please do stay in touch via PMs, and I hope we cross paths on this forum or another! ❤️🤗

Yes! Let's stay connected, please. PMs, this forum, any place! Let's stay connected. 

Replied in bold!