Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Everything has become so silent, from forum to instagram,  we used to discuss so many things earlier, lots of threads,  posts, I am missing all those days.  IPL will end on 12th May. Aaliya is also on break because of Ramzan. 

I don't know where the show is going ,it feels as if I am watching the same  show before Veer entered into the show but that was still better because we didn't have Veer till then in the show, now because of KrishVeer and high hopes , and with new Radhey, things are getting worse. I hope they fix the things soon. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ Now,  the Trp has also increased, so makers are more relaxed now, they are loving this dragging.  πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainz

Filler episode, as Suvi said. πŸ˜” But it did raise a couple of questions:

• Who did BS call? Was he the one who got the DNA results changed to show that Radhe is real?
  • How does this fake Radhe know so many details about the real Radhe? I can understand that Radhe may have shared his and Krishna’s love story when he met Sunaina in London - he loved to chatter. But such a little detail as complimenting Krishna on her soap and telling her that she smells nice? That seems an odd thing to share. Or did FR just get lucky in making that comment?

On another note, fake Radhe is creepy to me. His attachment to Krishna is almost stalker-ish. How extremely uncomfortable it must be for Krishna for this stranger to be trying to get close to her and constantly referring to her as his wife. πŸ€’🀬

I don't remember Radhay sharing so many details with Sunaina... a few yes, like her favourite daal... and how much he loved her and all...

But I am not sure if this Radhay is planted by Sunaina or BS, to be honest. I have not seen today's episode yet, but till yesterday, BS was not willing to accept Radhay - why would he plant him then... I think it's either a new villain or the BBS - as you call him πŸ˜†

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No Veer today. I just fast forwarded the whole episode. Boring n dreary.

They know we fans would be demanding Veer in episodes, so to shut us up, they gave us one glimpse of his in the precap. πŸ˜‘

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like a buffalo track is commingπŸ˜†

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Old radhe had such scene kya ?

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Havent seen kcl from begining. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I want something else good to watch now. Yesterday, I saw a web series,  now I want something good to watch to get over this KCL. I am done, I guess. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They again started old KCL before Veer's entry. Actually, they need to show Shukla's as they were in the show since starting,  Krishna already broke their ties with them after she married Veer. So,  they couldn't be in the picture until Radhey would have come back, so they are doing this to bring them in the picture. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I want something else good to watch now. Yesterday, I saw a web series,  now I want something good to watch to get over this KCL. I am done, I guess. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They again started old KCL before Veer's entry. Actually, they need to show Shukla's as they were in the show since starting,  Krishna already broke their ties with them after she married Veer. So,  they couldn't be in the picture until Radhey would have come back, so they are doing this to bring them in the picture. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

I have already started seeing Game of thrones from the begining. 😎Started loosing that craze for KrishVeer. And those ticktoks are giving too much michmichi. But still till Veer/KV/KrishVeer is here i will watch KCL😳

And looks like in this upcoming track whole shulkas and KrisVeer is there

annx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

Hindi:

Watch Patiala Babes... I'm watching that one and it's really really good! Unless you want a romantic show... its a very unique concept and I am just loving it... also watching Divya Drishti... 

Web series:

Sacred Games, Delhi Crimes,  Selection Day,  Made In Heaven

English:

Watch Game of Thrones... Homeland - Sherlock... Scandal

Pakistani:

Watch Khuda mera bhi hai, and Udaari! 

I honestly don't know what's up with this Radhay... and his return... for now, it's not making any sense! 

annx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Nope. Not that I remember!