Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NK1865 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

I can say for myself ! If I don't go around making posts to bash actors and characters WITHOUT A REASON ! then I can criticize the one that makes a post against an actor or a character that I like ! Like I said Veer is often bashed on basis of assumptions! MishAan are morally wrong for me while what Veer has is called character flaws ! If don't call Kunal for e.g. pathetic or worst then I have every right to call out the bashers who bash Rohan! I am not responsible of every individual but responsible for myself solely !   I can say the same for you! Why are u not criticizing posts that bash Veer instead arguing here with me ! It's simple coz u love MishAan so u r bothered about them and not Veer right! That is what human nature is ! Are u going around asking people to not bash Rohan or not bash Veer ? No right ! 

I like Veer and have grown to like Rohan so if someone bashes him unnecessarily then I can comment in favour of him!   And I don't go around making posts bashing Teja, Kunal or MishAan! I am accountable for myself and not others! 

Again u might defend bashing but I don't...i have already explained my stance on bashing n criticizing ! No point going on and on about it ! 

Again i had made it clear that it is a fact for me! U r entitled to think what u want to ! 

Again i have already stated that it is about perspective!  Why are u assuming thst MishAan are right and no one should utter a word against them and no one should call them out ! Why can't their love be not true ! Aren't you being a hypocrite here ! Btw Jennifer used to say that Maya is a criminal and no one should be like her ! So ?  MishAan are justified or not is a matter of perspective and he like many of us is free to express it till the time he is not bashing his co actors and preaching something immoral ! 

That comment said true love is love, understanding and care and not physical attraction which again is true ! 

For you what he did might be wrong but for me it was not wrong! Again calling an actor desperate is bashing and not criticism! This I guess have explained too many times now ! 

Mishti was judged when she caressed Ruhan' shirt ! Was that an assumption?   Mishti hugged Ruhan, Ruhan kissed her on cheeks and eyes , would have lip kissed too ! Was that an assumption? 

Also it is not me but the character Mishti who stated clearly that she was happy with Veer and Veer did everything to make her happy until Ruhan arrived! So again isn't this an assumption that Veer is responsible for MishVeer failure ? Let the makers show it first ! It is quite clear that Mishti fell for Ruhan ! 

Also how many posts have you come across on this forum that are made to bash Teja and Kunal ? 

Yes let's agree to disagree! Mishti is yet to reveal in a monolugue where Veer lacked and what wrong he did or what was lacking in MishVeer relation! Here I am not assuming but waiting for writers to clarify coz so far as per Mishti Veer did everything to keep her happy and they were in a happy relation until Ruhan arrived ! So I am going by what makers showed and made Mishti say not once but twice rather than assuming anything 

Again I would have generalized if I said ALL MishAan lovers are blind !  I said such posts about Rohan and Veer that spew hate are unfathomable and I said many are blind! There is difference between all and many which is pretty clear ! Also I commented on this post which is bashing Rohan ! So yup I never generalised ! If you thought so then it clearly is your problem 

Yes many MishAan fans are blind and no ready to accept MishAan flaws and bash Veer as well as Rohan! I stick by what I said ! I never said 'all' are blind ! So no point in arguing over and over when we clearly have different preferences and thinking! 

Again, making broad generalisations again. You say that you go around and bash an actor and character with reasons. So do others. So respect their right instead of calling them bashers. Many of us don't call Rohan that either so we have the right to criticise Rohan and Veer too. 

And again people have different opinions on what criticism and bashing is. You don't have the right to call them bashers as well. And why can I not argue with whatever you said, when I didn't agree with you.

And who said that no one can say a word against Mishaan? No one did. I even said that it's about perspectives. On the contrary, you are the one going around claiming that Mishaan is wrong to the extent of stating it's a fact. You are one who is generalising every criticism against Veer as blind hatred. You generalised support for Mishaan as blind support for actors! You have conveniently ignored all the logical arguments we put forth, and generalising it all to fan love. You called many Mishaan fans blind fans. You are stereotyping people and claiming we're being judgemental? That is hypocritical behaviour!

Lol, when did Veer do everything to make her happy. Based on the ring incident and changing his name, you are claiming that Veer did everything to make her happy. Didn't Mishti do as much equally by giving up work after marriage to focus on marriage? Aren't you working on assumptions too that these 2 incidents solely equate to doing everything to make someone happy? So based on the fight incident, the fact that Veer never talks to Mishti about her childhood despite the breakdowns (in fact they have never had a profound conversation about their lives and wishes), we can also say the same- that is Mishveer lack compatibility and open communication. How will Veer's faults be highlighted when Mishti blames herself solely for whatever mistake Veer makes too. As an audience, we can perceive Veer's faults as well. I can say it's also clear that Veer ran at the first instance he saw the less-than-perfect Mishti and didn't address the problem at all. If a character monologue is needed to prove something, then a monologue is also needed for you to claim that Veer has been emotionally cheated. Veer, as a character, has his own definition of emotional cheating like all of us do, so unless he claims that Mishaan emotionally cheated him, how can you do so? You perceive it that way! 

Posts haven't been made specifically for Tejnal, but to bash Mishaan. That too on the basis of precaps. The first dream sequence itself, people claimed Mishaan cheated and so on. And yes, Tejnal has been bashed too here under other posts. Calling them unpopular, bad actors and expressionless. 

The same has been done for Mishaan too. So we can also generalise and say many people who dislike Mishaan are also blind and jump at every instance to bash Mishaan. Every action of Mishti and Ruhaan is questioned by them and insinuated to be cheating. 

And yes you did generalise and claimed your opinion to be a fact till it was pointed out. If this is how you generalise many Mishaan fans, then many of us can also generalise Mishaan haters as blind haters who jump on everything.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NK1865

Again, making broad generalisations again. You say that you go around and bash an actor and character with reasons. So do others. So respect their right instead of calling them bashers. Many of us don't call Rohan that either so we have the right to criticise Rohan and Veer too. 

And again people have different opinions on what criticism and bashing is. You don't have the right to call them bashers as well. 

And who said that no one can say a word against Mishaan? No one did. I even said that it's about perspectives. On the contrary, you are the one going around claiming that Mishaan is wrong to the extent of stating it's a fact. You are one who is generalising every criticism against Veer as blind hatred. You generalised support for Mishaan as blind support for actors! You have conveniently ignored all the logical arguments we put forth, and generalising it all to fan love. You called many Mishaan fans blind fans. You are stereotyping people and claiming we're being judgemental? That is hypocritical behaviour!

Lol, when did Veer do everything to make her happy. Based on that 1 ring incident, you are claiming that Veer did everything to make her happy. Aren't you working on assumptions too? So based on the fight incident, we can also say the same- that is Mishveer lack compatibility and open communication. And the makers haven't shown Mishti's full monologue on what Mishveer's relationship lacked. On the contrary, she blames herself for whatever mistake Veer makes too. So isn't it an assumption to say Veer has no faults? I can say it's also clear that Veer ran at the first instance he saw the less-than-perfect Mishti and didn't address the problem at all.

Posts haven't been made specifically for Tejnal, but to bash Mishaan. That too on the basis of precaps. The first dream sequence itself, people claimed Mishaan cheated and so on. And yes, Tejnal has been bashed too here under other posts. Calling them unpopular, bad actors and expressionless. 

The same has been done for Mishaan too. So we can also generalise and say many people who dislike Mishaan are also blind and jump at every instance to bash Mishaan. Every action of Mishti and Ruhaan is questioned by them and insinuated to be cheating. 

And yes you did generalise and claimed your opinion to be a fact till it was pointed out. If this is how you generalise many Mishaan fans, then many of us can also generalise Mishaan haters as blind haters who jump on everything.

U r again repeating the same thing! I never generalised! I stated what I saw! Did i say ALL ? AGAIN I have already said for u calling an actor desperate and pathetic might be criticism but for me it is bashing so I will state the same ! I will call a basher a basher ! 

I said MishAan are wrong  for me and for some they might be true love! I am not the one going around crticizing Rohan for stating his opinion and then telling others that all have a right to express an opinion ! U clearly are ! Again ! I said many and not all ! If u feel U come in the category of many then it is your conscience and! I said many bash Rohan as well as Veer and many are blind haters ! Did i take any names here ? Or did I call ALL MishAan haters blind! 

Not sure why u keep calling this generalizing when it clearly isn't 

Lol I am not assuming this is what Mishti said ! She was happy and Veer was loving , caring ! Not my words but Mishti's!  Kindly go and check her monologues ! Also she pointed this out not once but twice! 

Repeating it again-  I said many ! If u think this is called generalisation then it is your problem! 

NK1865 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

U r again repeating the same thing! I never generalised! I stated what I saw! Did i say ALL ? AGAIN I have already said for u calling an actor desperate and pathetic might be criticism but for me it is bashing so I will state the same ! I will call a basher a basher ! 

I said MishAan are wrong  for me and for some they might be true love! I am not the one going around Rohan for statjgn his opinion! U clearly are ! Again ! I said many and not all ! If u feel U come in the category of many then it is your conscience and! I said many bash Rohan as well as Veer and many are blind haters ! Did i take any names here ? Or did I call ALL MishAan haters blind! 

Not sure why u keep calling this generalizing when it clearly isn't 

Lol I am not assuming this is what Mishti said ! She was happy and Veer was loving , caring ! Not my words but Mishti's!  Kindly go and check her monologues ! Also she pointed out not once but twice! 

Repeating it again-  I said many ! If u think this is called generalisation then it is your problem! 

Then I am repeating what I saw- someone who claims to respect other opinions but only thinks her opinions are right and thus, goes around stereotyping others. And is unwilling to accept any criticism against Rohan and Veer.

Same for many people who dislike Mishaan. Many of the people who claim to dislike Mishaan were the ones who mocked Tejnal's acting and popularity, that too in a totally unrelated post. So from now on, we too can claim that there are many blind haters of Mishaan who went to the extent of mocking actors. So any post made by Mishaan hater, in the future, will be judged as pure bashing.

Yes, Mishti said that, but she never said Veer was flawless. She also said that she thought she was happy and suddenly she isn't. Yes, she might have fallen for Ruhaan but she never stated that as the reason for falling out of love for Veer. In fact, she questioned her love for Veer after the party incident. The party incident was the 1st incident Mishveer's relationship was put to test and it didn't survive it. Veer saw that less-than-perfect side of Mishti and couldn't handle it. Similarly Mishti couldn't handle a partner who only saw the perfect side of her. 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NK1865

Then I am repeating what I saw- someone who claims to respect other opinions but only thinks her opinions are right and thus, goes around stereotyping others. And is unwilling to accept any criticism against Rohan and Veer.

Same for many people who dislike Mishaan. Many of the people who claim to dislike Mishaan were the ones who mocked Tejnal's acting and popularity, that too in a totally unrelated post. So from now on, we too can claim that there are many blind haters of Mishaan who went to the extent of mocking actors. So any post made by Mishaan hater, in the future, will be judged as pure bashing.

Yes, Mishti said that, but she never said Veer was flawless. She also said that she thought she was happy and suddenly she isn't. Yes, she might have fallen for Ruhaan but she never stated that as the reason for falling out of love for Veer. In fact, she questioned her love for Veer after the party incident. The party incident was the 1st incident Mishveer's relationship was put to test and it didn't survive it. Veer saw that less-than-perfect side of Mishti and couldn't handle it. Similarly Mishti couldn't handle a partner who only saw the perfect side of her. 

Again It's not stereotyping ! I am not asking people to not support their favs ! I commented on this post as it was bashing an actor which I found wrong hence I commented! Every one is entitled to have different opinions but bashing is uncalled for ! 

Again u r saying the same thing 'any criticism against Rohan' I said people can criticize actors but not bash ! Can't repeat the same thing over and over again ! 

If that post bashes MishAan instead  of criticizing them based on what is shown in the show then yes u r free to criticize that post ! It's quite logical!  If soemoen bashed Teja and Kunal then u have every right to defend the actors !  If someone 'bashes' instead of criticizing then u r free to call them blind haters!  I was wondering if someone calls Teja or Kunal desperate will u consider it as bashing or criticism?  

Also umm many who dislike MishAan are called Blind MishAan haters too ! I am sure u must be aware of it ! 

Again less than perfect side ? Is real Mishti someone who blames an innocent without hearing their side of the story? Nope ! Veer defended his friend and couldn't understnd how can Mishti who is so sensible can blame someone without any proof and mindlessly! She was wrong ! Veer left her and then realsied his mistake !   Also did makers ever show Mishti introspectjng this sequence while contemplating whether she loves Veer or not ? Did she ever mention their relation had compatibility issues ? I am not assuming thjngs but simply going by what makers are showing ! I am going what what Mishti admitted and not assuming anything! And I will stick to it unless makers show otherwise 

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team