Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I don't think Aditi read tweets before liking it, Aditi and DD are really good friends. Aditi used to like every post she was tagged in 

Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I don't think Aditi read tweets before liking it, Aditi and DD are really good friends. Aditi used to like every post she was tagged in 

if it was only 1,2,3 times I would have said the same but it was regularly 😒

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Rohan I really have no connection with veer character thanks to ur acting which is not impressive for me. But this is least expected from you to like comments which put down other characters. Instead of appreciating and liking many posts and comments about u or ur fiancé or any of ur scene u chose to like the comments which put other lead characters down and instigate fanwars

Being a celebrity u should not have shown this unprofessional behaviour. Stop being desperate if ppl liking u are not in major numbers compared to other characters. None of the actors from this show has done like this except u. 

Aditi liked maunal posts and was pro maunal knowing very well majority were maunal haters.

So...is she desperate.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

I have seen very very famous stars  with big fandoms do cheaper antics when their character doesnt get the lime light.....Nothing big.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Well now hatred for kabbab mein haddi veer ke liya actor ki bashing.

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

I have seen very very famous stars  with big fandoms do cheaper antics when their character doesnt get the lime light.....Nothing big.

Exactly anyway I guess actors have to side with their characters. This is nothing compared to some shows where literally leads hate each other and know how to rile up fans just with their posts. 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW ! The kind of hatred Rohan as well as Veer gets is unfathomable ! 

Why coz he liked a comment that stated what Mishaan have is not true love and Voot should be sensible enough to promote what is right and what is wrong !  I thought that comment was sensible ! and Rohan liked it !  

Did he like any comments that bashed his co actors ?  He shares a great bond with Kunal off screen as well !  Did he throw tantrums or made life difficult for the production house ?  He simply liked a comment that stated how Mishaan are not true love and that in fact is true !  

Now the guy can't even like a comment which was true !  Just coz Mishaan shippers justify shirt caressing, kissing, hugging as true love and not emotional and physical cheating doesn't mean it is true love 

What Mishaan have is juzbaat in the form of physical attraction and nowhere near to what should be termed as true love ! What they are doing is emotional cheating and today they also indulged in physical cheating 

But yes people will find n number of reasons to bash Rohan 

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Masked hatred

It started with  bad acting

Can't connect

Side kick

Bad husband material

Now personal bashing.

I remember very clearly.....the whole silsila forum loved tejp ksj and all characters in the show.

It was blind hate for veer .....which actually got hatred for mishaan

The negativity started with veer bashing.

Rohan liked a comment which is 100% true

Veer lovers are increasing and also mishaan haters 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This kind of posts I do not support I mean this is riling up fandoms. If Rohan liked a comment so what if additi liked comments in past.... If Rohan liked a comment calling mishaan is not true love then many feel same. Whats a big deal! A lot actors supported the characters they played in past. They side with their own characters. 

Why to create such posts n create fan wars. 

U like tejaswini right.... create posts for acting... spreads positivity.... 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anshvi

WOW ! The kind of hatred Rohan as well as Veer gets is unfathomable ! 

Why coz he liked a comment that stated what Mishaan have is not true love and Voot should be sensible enough to promote what is right and what is wrong !  I thought that comment was sensible ! and Rohan liked it !  

Did he like any comments that bashed his co actors ?  He shares a great bond with Kunal off screen as well !  Did he throw tantrums or made life difficult for the production house ?  He simply liked a comment that stated how Mishaan are not true love and that in fact is true !  

Now the guy can't even like a comment which was true !  Just coz Mishaan shippers justify shirt caressing, kissing, hugging as true love and not emotional and physical cheating doesn't mean it is true love 

What Mishaan have is juzbaat in the form of physical attraction and nowhere near to what should be termed as true love ! What they are doing is emotional cheating and today they also indulged in physical cheating 

But yes people will find n number of reasons to bash Rohan 

This was the comment. This is unbelievable. He liked a comment calling mishaan love is not true. Whats wrong with this? That's his opinion. Even additi liked comments like kunan love is selfish.... So that's her opinion.