Rohan stop putting down other characters

Posted: 4 years ago

Rohan I really have no connection with veer character thanks to ur acting which is not impressive for me. But this is least expected from you to like comments which put down other characters. Instead of appreciating and liking many posts and comments about u or ur fiancé or any of ur scene u chose to like the comments which put other lead characters down and instigate fanwars

Being a celebrity u should not have shown this unprofessional behaviour. Stop being desperate if ppl liking u are not in major numbers compared to other characters. None of the actors from this show has done like this except u. 

I think no one does like this..Should have shown some professionalism

Arey not new post rey pls let it be

Originally posted by pranurosid

I think no one does like this..Should have shown some professionalism

Looks like it’s his frustration bcz that voot post didn’t tag any of them.. he scrolled down through comments and saw major section of ppl liking mishaan and liked that comment.. 

Originally posted by khatimeethi

Arey not new post rey pls let it be

He is instigating fanwars tbh by doing this 

This is not the first time...aditi(Mauli) too did the same if i find the link i'll definitely give u😊....sometimes actors don't understand ki post unki liye positive h ya dusron ke liye negative

How could he do that?? Is he so desperate?? I mean seriously bro agar appreciation chahiye then work for that, don't pull all these stunts. I didn't like you earlier but now you've literally made me loath you man!!

Originally posted by Amysheldon

Looks like it’s his frustration bcz that voot post didn’t tag any of them.. he scrolled down through comments and saw major section of ppl liking mishaan and liked that comment.. 

Exactly. The attention seeker

Originally posted by SONAL30

This is not the first time...aditi(Mauli) too did the same if i find the link i'll definitely give u😊....sometimes actors don't understand ki post unki liye positive h ya dusron ke liye negative

Yes plz give the link or share ss also if u have. Neither that comment nor that post tagged him which means he went to scroll down the comments n liked it n successfully started fanwars 

Did he really do that? Insta mein?? Voot post?