Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

agar aisa hai hope kunal jaisingh stay away from him tho i loved him offscreen more but this :(

well i think i am wrong ..i saw the comnt its ok he can like what he want auska marzi ..and i take my words back god bless der bondin hope sucha silly things like  this dsnt effect der bondin ..i dnt like veer but rohan is love 

dazzling_akshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actors do know that liking pics/comments influence the fans whether in a good way or bad way. That is the power of social media now. Rohan not only liked the comment about love but also a comment saying "we dont want mishaan scenes..blah blah.." long back..does a responsible actor do that? 

Lets take Kunal and Tejasswi for example, they knew what they were signing for..this show had a  controversial first season and they thought Mishti and Ruhaan will be bashed for falling for eachother, if they wanted to reduce the bashing they could have easily liked comments saying "mishaan are true love/ MishVeer lack understanding"..etc.. But they didnt do that. Instead they let their work do the talking, just like any responsible actor does!!  He/She should give his/her 100% ,so that audience can judge the character..not by influencing them by liking comments. Many cant connect with him because of his lack of expressions..instead of working on that he goes on liking anti mishaan comments. After seeing all these Mishaan fans should keep quiet? When their leads are bashed continuosly for each and every action? Actors doesnt have to like any comment to justify anything, they should fully concentrate on their acting skills. I hope he does that in future. 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dazzling_akshi

Actors do know that liking pics/comments influence the fans whether in a good way or bad way. That is the power of social media now. Rohan not only liked the comment about love but also a comment saying "we dont want mishaan scenes..blah blah.." long back..does a responsible actor do that? 

Lets take Kunal and Tejasswi for example, they knew what they were signing for..this show had a  controversial first season and they thought Mishti and Ruhaan will be bashed for falling for eachother, if they wanted to reduce the bashing they could have easily liked comments saying "mishaan are true love/ MishVeer lack understanding"..etc.. But they didnt do that. Instead they let their work do the talking, just like any responsible actor does!!  He/She should give his/her 100% ,so that audience can judge the character..not by influencing them by liking comments. Many cant connect with him because of his lack of expressions..instead of working on that he goes on liking anti mishaan comments. After seeing all these Mishaan fans should keep quiet? When their leads are bashed continuosly for each and every action? Actors doesnt have to like any comment to justify anything, they should fully concentrate on their acting skills. I hope he does that in future. 

Very well said 🙌🏻I remembered last night how he did like this before also ... so he liked we don’t want mishaan scenes pathetic behaviour... Hope other actors knows what he is doing... tejnal could have done n instigated fans against him or his character as many support them as of now but they never did lik this person n instigated fanwars 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well it doesn’t really matter. It’s all competition, everyone has to survive in this tough industry. Not everyone has a huge fan following.

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I dont know what comments Aditi liked, but she has always been spreading a word to avoid negativity to drashti. She came to her support and also posted somewhere that drashti shouldnt be judged based on the character she is playing. 

Sorry but it was not 'always" ..it was one tweet she posted in 6 months of the show after tons of DDians tagged her for several months with her fans extreme bashing tweets! It had come to the point that DD was getting rape threats and acid attack warnings from her fans and one fc which Aditi herself follows wishing death upon DD wanting to burn her . Aditi still follows that fc by the way so what do you have to say to that? She retweets and likes every single DD bashers tweet on Twitter and instagram- some claiming that she was better than all the other actors and her performance was a slap to other actors fans! This happens repeatedly with Aditi so I don't think it is by mistake sorry to say. You cannot have different logic for different actors doing the same thing. Also something which makes some of the best actors in our country "the best" is their humility. None of them refer to themselves as the best or being above others. Every actor associated with Silsila has put in their blood and sweat so for an actor to validate and encourage fans who say the other actors were nothing and it was all only Aditi 's efforts and hard work somewhere diminishes the respect I had for her.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Sorry but it was not 'always" ..it was one tweet she posted in 6 months of the show after tons of DDians tagged her for several months with her fans extreme bashing tweets! It had come to the point that DD was getting rape threats and acid attack warnings from her fans and one fc which Aditi herself follows wishing death upon DD wanting to burn her . Aditi still follows that fc by the way so what do you have to say to that? She retweets and likes every single DD bashers tweet on Twitter and instagram- some claiming that she was better than all the other actors and her performance was a slap to other actors fans! This happens repeatedly with Aditi so I don't think it is by mistake sorry to say. You cannot have different logic for different actors doing the same thing. Also something which makes some of the best actors in our country "the best" is their humility. None of them refer to themselves as the best or being above others. Every actor associated with Silsila has put in their blood and sweat so for an actor to validate and encourage fans who say the other actors were nothing and it was all only Aditi 's efforts and hard work somewhere diminishes the respect I had for her.

Death  threat over  fictional  character  ,wow  that  is  so  horribly  wrong  why  would  ppl  drag  DD  what  did  she  do  ?  She  is  happy  person  in  life  

NK1865 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

WOW ! The kind of hatred Rohan as well as Veer gets is unfathomable ! 

Why coz he liked a comment that stated what Mishaan have is not true love and Voot should be sensible enough to promote what is right and what is wrong !  I thought that comment was sensible ! and Rohan liked it !  

Did he like any comments that bashed his co actors ?  He shares a great bond with Kunal off screen as well !  Did he throw tantrums or made life difficult for the production house ?  He simply liked a comment that stated how Mishaan are not true love and that in fact is true !  

Now the guy can't even like a comment which was true !  Just coz Mishaan shippers justify shirt caressing, kissing, hugging as true love and not emotional and physical cheating doesn't mean it is true love 

What Mishaan have is juzbaat in the form of physical attraction and nowhere near to what should be termed as true love ! What they are doing is emotional cheating and today they also indulged in physical cheating 

But yes people will find n number of reasons to bash Rohan 

Firstly, you need to learn the difference between a fact and an opinion. I think someone has made a post earlier and it is clear that different people have different definitions of emotional cheating. You feel that Mishaan does not have true love and I do respect your feelings. But you don't get to put down Mishaan fans feelings and opinions by claiming that that's a fact that Mishaan don't have true love. Mishaan fans feel that they share true love and they have their own reasons for that. If you can claim this as a fact, we can also claim that it's a fact that Rohan can't act. But we clearly know it's not a fact and it's our opinion.

Secondly, why are you even equating criticism of acting to hatred for an actor? If you were in the forum during s1, you would know that Kunal was hated extremely but Shakti was appreciated for his performance. It is possible to dislike a character, but like one's acting. In this case, people dislike Rohan's acting not because of Veer, but because they do not find him expressive enough. It is our opinion about the actor's acting, not the character. Actors come to the industry, knowing that their acting will be judged so why should Rohan be exempt from criticism? Also, if you were to push the case, many of those who were against Mishaan claimed that Teju and Kunal aren't good actors. Does that mean they hate the actors cos they hate Mishaan or vice versa? It just means that people have different opinions.

Even in this case, people have an opinion about what Rohan did. Some people like you feel that it is right and others feel that it's wrong. If you can claim that people are bashing Rohan out of blind hatred for Veer, we can also claim the same by saying that you're purely supporting Rohan out of blind love for Veer? So is that true for you? If it isn't true for you, then it is not true for the rest of the  people here.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poiu123

Well it doesn’t really matter. It’s all competition, everyone has to survive in this tough industry. Not everyone has a huge fan following.

Exactly not everyone has huge fan following. This is called fanbase building phase.  Additi might be a great actor but she never got support online so when she received it she started liking  all comments favouring her. They might be thrashing others. There comes a phase in actor s life like Jennifer or dhrasti bigger fan following.. Where actors dont do such stuff. They already have built a huge fanbase. 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NK1865

Firstly, you need to learn the difference between a fact and an opinion. I think someone has made a post earlier and it is clear that different people have different definitions of emotional cheating. You feel that Mishaan does not have true love and I do respect your feelings. But you don't get to put down Mishaan fans feelings and opinions by claiming that that's a fact that Mishaan don't have true love. Mishaan fans feel that they share true love and they have their own reasons for that. If you can claim this as a fact, we can also claim that it's a fact that Rohan can't act. But we clearly know it's not a fact and it's our opinion.

Secondly, why are you even equating criticism of acting to hatred for an actor? If you were in the forum during s1, you would know that Kunal was hated extremely but Shakti was appreciated for his performance. It is possible to dislike a character, but like one's acting. In this case, people dislike Rohan's acting not because of Veer, but because they do not find him expressive enough. It is our opinion about the actor's acting, not the character. Actors come to the industry, knowing that their acting will be judged so why should Rohan be exempt from criticism? Also, if you were to push the case, many of those who were against Mishaan claimed that Teju and Kunal aren't good actors. Does that mean they hate the actors cos they hate Mishaan or vice versa? It just means that people have different opinions.

Even in this case, people have an opinion about what Rohan did. Some people like you feel that it is right and others feel that it's wrong. If you can claim that people are bashing Rohan out of blind hatred for Veer, we can also claim the same by saying that you're purely supporting Rohan out of blind love for Veer? So is that true for you? If it isn't true for you, then it is not true for the rest of the  people here.

Firstly look at the title of this post and the comment ! THis is bashing an actor and that is what I said !  I didn't say that u dislike Veer hence making a post against Rohan ! See my comment before stating anything ! 

Also for me it is a fact  that Mishaan are based on physical attraction and is not true love! This is not true love is as per me ! If makers want to show juzbaat as true love then again they have faltered ! Neither Kunan had true love nor Mishaan have !  In real life trip falls, opening of hair, ogling your friend's fiance, caressing a fiance's shirt is not what TRUE lOVE means ! This is not the definition of true love for me hence going by this what Mishaan have is not true love ! U may have a different definition of love and by that u might feel Mishaan have true love and they are right...To each his own!  U had a problem coz I used the word 'fact' but here in the post Rohan  has been called DESPERATE ! U do realise this is not criticizing him but blaming and bashing him ! 

I am not the one going around making posts to bash an actor like u did ! and I supported Rohan coz he doesn't deserve the unnecessary bashing that he is receiving by people ! 

Also there is a difference between criticizing and bashing !  Also people might not like an actor but doesn't mean they will bash or his character !  Secondly I find Mishaan pathetic but doesn't mean I go around bashing TejNal !  I have said Teja is a decent actor doesn't mean I have to like Mishti ! I don't have any of these actors of the same caliber as that of season1 but it doesn't mean i go around making posts bashing them ! 

Also it should not be the case that if people like an actor so they should blindly support the character they are playing and if they don't like the actor so they should go around bashing the character he is playing ! 

Yes everyone is entitled to express their OPINION and not indulge in BASHING ! 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Firstly look at the title of this post and your comment ! You are bashing an actor and that is what I said !  I didn't say that u dislike Veer hence making a post against Rohan ! See my comment before stating anything ! 

Also for me it is a fact  that Mishaan are based on physical attraction and is not true love! This is not true love is as per me ! If makers want to show juzbaat as true love then again they have faltered ! Neither Kunan had true love nor Mishaan have !  In real life trip falls, opening of hair, ogling your friend's fiance, caressing a fiance's shirt is not what TRUE lOVE means ! This is not the definition of true love for me hence going by this what Mishaan have is not true love ! U may have a different definition of love and by that u might feel Mishaan have true love and they are right...To each his own! 

I am not the one going around making posts to bash an actor like u did ! and I supported Rohan coz he doesn't deserve the unnecessary bashing that he is receiving by people ! 

Also there is a difference between criticizing and bashing !  Also people might not like an actor but doesn't mean they will bash or his character !  Secondly I find Mishaan pathetic but doesn't mean I go around bashing TejNal !  I have said Teja is a decent actor doesn't mean I have to like Mishti ! I don't have any of these actors of the same caliber as that of season1 but it doesn't mean i go around making posts bashing them ! 

Also it should not be the case that if people like an actor so they should blindly support the character they are playing and if they don't like the actor so they should go around bashing the character he is playing ! 

Yes everyone is entitled to express their OPINION and not indulge in BASHING ! 

if you find mishaan pathetic ..why watch the show and continuously criticize  them and fill the forum with negativity...mishaan are the lead actors ..the show is About them....and the writers and makers have made the show for people to enjoy and appreciate it ..like we mishaan fans are doing,..your negative posts are really spoiling everyone’s mood and appreciation of the show.