Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

I don’t get the difference between screenplay and story- so you mean the dialogues are nice but the story is not? IMO, the story is very complex and layered and mostly fast paced. 

IKR

Every character is written so nicely that there's no Male lead or Female lead, there's no antagonist (Night King is/was my lub), every character has a fair chance of winning the Game of Thrones. Alot of hardwork goes into writing something like this and remembering little detail of characters, even the weapons they are using, the spot where they killed someone. Brilliant in every aspect 

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Not just that ..We are even called work less

That too. Well, at least we watch before keeping our work at bay, some people dont even do that

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

IKR

Every character is written so nicely that there's no Male lead or Female lead, there's no antagonist (Night King is/was my lub), every character has a fair chance of winning the Game of Thrones. Alot of hardwork goes into writing something like this and remembering little detail of characters, even the weapons they are using, the spot where they killed someone. Brilliant in every aspect 

I love the facts that there are no set leads. In S1, people thought Ned to be the lead, LMAO.

Yes, the story is being tied together so well- Melisandre’s comments to Arya in S3 became relevant in S8, Bran giving the dagger to Arya makes sense now! 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

For me its a combination of 1 and 3. I feel nothing for the Veer character. This is fiction , whether I read a book or watch a story , connection to the character is important. Also marriage is a big deal in our society , for me as well. In my community eg . there is no engagement at all as it is not considered important. Breaking a marriage and breaking an engagement is not remotely similar for me.An alliance can break before marriage.

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

I love the facts that there are no set leads. In S1, people thought Ned to be the lead, LMAO.

Yes, the story is being tied together so well- Melisandre’s comments to Arya in S3 became relevant in S8, Bran giving the dagger to Arya makes sense now! 

I didn't even remember Malisandre meeting Arya 😂😂  that dagger thing was unexpected, Bran gave Arya that dagger in the same spot where Night King was killed, the dagger is made of Valyrian steel, I am guessing somehow they will connect it to the Prophecy as the process of making Valyrian steel involves dragon fire. 

Arya and Jon reunion and Jon asking her about how she was able to sneak up on him and that's exactly what she did to kill the Night King. 

How they even come up with this? Sheer brilliance, we can go on and on about this because there are thousands of possibilities 😭😂😭😂😭😂

TM will kill us

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is completely my POV

The connecting point for me more is pain

In S1,first I am not able to see nandini's pain....I wanted her to lead a happy life n when she met mauli it's really her life turning point....good she bcame strong n stood against Rajdeep.....
Coming to mauli y she has suffer that much...for what reason ? In few EMA cases,we can think it is wrong but who will expect that her frnd who helped to overcome the pain will b reason for her pain.....I know nandini has gone through pain n after seeing kunal she felt he is good husband n she is good to think she should get husband like kunal....if she ever seen kunal as her bf husband she won't have second thought.....what if mauli haven't met person like ishaan will she able to overcome betrayal ever

Coming to mishti she is having so much baggage from the past..she want a perfect life but actually she didn't know life doesnt go acc to plan...I want someone who understands mishti's pain like how ishaan felt for mauli...but from veer I didn't saw that n I felt ruhaan is selfless....what I felt from ruhaan is mishti no need to explain her pain to him,he is able to understand her....may b for him love at first sight but he didn't met her as bf fiance....

Till now CVs didn't showed veer POV properly or he is not able to express I donno but I am not able to connect to veer

In today's epi I felt good veer came n they stopped I dont want to  see that...I want mishaan to proceed after breakup with veer

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Previously I have seen ppl telling mishaan was popular bcoz of TejNal...suddenly calling teju and kunal unpopular?

They might not b popular as previous couple but teju n kunal are not less....tejnal career growing just now n silsila is giving competition to itv top serials...

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Are u serious? It is way more obvious that Rohan signed up only as recurring character not lead, ppl love romance and the focus of romance, steamy scenes are for Mishaan, so obviously ppl wud drag there, not me though. Blaming Rohan for not connecting and pointing towards his acting skill? As far as i saw i can say he is even more talented and handsome than Kunal but here Kunal matches their requirements for male protagonist and they saw suitable cameo in Rohan that is the kind of guy they wanted to be the supposed engaged man of female lead.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

See i dont watch the show.

So what types of acting rohan guy does i dont know.

I connect with him more bcoz of story and bcoz of s1.

I cannot connect with MR....their feelings confusion and resistance dont affect me at all....in +ve way.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Acting ka to pata nahi but side kick Rohan guy looks better than all the other  cast of the show.