Answer with explanations :)

Poll

Why are people okay with Mishaan?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay so since Mishaan are totally all over insta and twitter and I literally saw people calling Rohan *kabab Mein haddi* between Mishaan when it's Ruhaan who was the haddi?? I really want to know what draws audience towards Mishaan....  

Mish is clearly into Ruhaan more than Veer where thankfully she hasn't pulled a cheating thingy yet. But it's sure shot Veer will suffer the most damages if he is in love with Mishti,  breakups are messy.  

I just wanna know what is attracting people towards Mishaan and they're not bashing Kunal/Ruhaan. I didn't include "chemistry" because Drashti and Shakti also had chemistry but yet Drashti's Nandini was hated widely! 

For me it'd be that we're unable to connect with Rohan/Veer, he clearly needs more brushing for his character he comes out dull in front of Teja and Kunal even Aneri is good than him,  he's decent but has long run to run.  Plus also he's not given a POV yet....  Aditi also had less fandom as compared to Shakti or Drashti but that girl was phenomenal in her acting skills.  people were literally watching season 1 just for her despite not really knowing her.

Discuss:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

For  me  it  is  different  reason

I can  understand  problematic  ppl  better  than  others  and  symphatsixe  with  them 

I  understand  where  ruhaan  is  coming  from

I  understnd  what  made  mishti  mistake  commitment  as  love  

So  for  me  Mishaan  arent  right but  they  arent  wrong  as  well  

the need  to  come  out  clean with  Veer  and  hurt  him  once  than  hurt  him  infinite  times

Love  imo  is  complicated and  most  discussed  yet  most  Misunderstood  expression

Some  ppl  fall  in love  at  first sight  just  like  that and  then  form  a  bond  .Some  bond  and  then  fall  in love .....

Regarding backlsh  2  reasons  why  S1  actor  faced  more

1)IMO using  god  to  justify  ur  shit  is  wrong  ,i  hate  when  ppl  god  to  justify  their mistakes

2)Actors  tried  justifying  and  CVs  rushed  into

otherwise  for  long  i  had  tried  understanding  where  Kunan  coming  from  had  they  apologised  and  let  mauli  know  rather  than  sleeping  around  i  would  have had  dfferent  views

also  inspite  of  mistake  they  were  inhuman  and  inconsiderate  and  just  went  along  I  hated  nandini  crappy  dialogues  and  calling  unborn  child  grahan  

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rohan isn't a great actor, neither veer has been explored much. Even when he's with Mishti, I'm unable to connect with his deep feelings for her. It's like he's a regular fiance in an arranged marriage. And as actors got connected with TejNal/MisHaan from the very beginning. Whereas it was Mauli I could get connected with, in the previous season 

And  secondly, they're not married yet. And every show and movie has this kinda traingle tracks, where a girl falls for another guy before marriage.  Still it's never right to cheat Veer or hurt him in the long run . That's why everyone have been shouting pur lungs out that we can never accept cheating ,  hoping for their break up since beginning....

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

For me it's complicated , yes I connect more with Ruhaan because I am a fan of Kunal but for Mishaan, i just can't explain. When i start watching the show I was shipping Ruhaan with Pari but jesse hi story aage badi I don't know when and how I fall for Mishaan. I saw something raw between them. Right now I don't have that likeness toward Ruhaan/Mishaan like I used to have but still I enjoy them understand them, scold them and of course connect with them. Maybe because of TejNal. i can't connect with Veer, I don't know it's Veer or Rohan. I know he will be the most wronged one here but I am not able to feel that strong feeling for him. Logically It should be veer I like because he is not wrong anywhere but I just can't. I loved Mauli more than nandini after some point of time and equally to nandini from the start even after being D's fan. But with Veer not happening. Mishaan happen or not I want Mishti to break things of with Veer ASAP.

Sanam_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Rohan isn't a great actor, neither veer has been explored much. Even when he's with Mishti, I'm unable to connect with his deep feelings for her. It's like he's a regular fiance in an arranged marriage. And as actors got connected with TejNal/MisHaan from the very beginning. Whereas it was Mauli I could get connected with, in the previous season 

And  secondly, they're not married yet. And every show and movie has this kinda traingle tracks, where a girl falls for another guy before marriage.  Still it's never right to cheat Veer or hurt him in the long run . That's why everyone have been shouting pur lungs out that we can never accept cheating ,  hoping for their break up since beginning....

Every other show shows that engaged couple falls for someone else etc. why weren’t they bashed? It is a storyline that has to be justifying. Concept is same in most shows and still we appreciate some stories and we reject some. It’s about how they justify, the plot and story line. Here all I see is physical intimacy.

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

The answer is a combo of all options. Basically Indians value marriage a lot. Since mishveer arent married they have leeway. Rohan's acting is also an issue- also the fact that as majority viewers are women they could connect to a woman like Mauli but they can't connect to rohan. And the main reason is that Mishti is mauli's daughter - hence she is loved and her faults are overlooked/ defended even if she is wrong because there is a strong biasness towards mishti and against pari coz she is Nandini's daughter even tho she has done nothing wrong so far. People want Ruhaan with Mishti also coz he is the main lead. If Veer was promoted as main lead maybe things wud be different. 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanam_26

Every other show shows that engaged couple falls for someone else etc. why weren’t they bashed? It is a storyline that has to be justifying. Concept is same in most shows and still we appreciate some stories and we reject some. It’s about how they justify, the plot and story line. Here all I see is physical intimacy.

because they get justified after making another angle villian/vamp. or people just forget about another angle after lead's get married.

Vartika026 thumbnail

I voted for other option cause as far as fandom is concerned, I guess shakti n drashi has way more fans than tejnal, so it's definitely not that n I hadn't even watched their previous shows.

I love Mishaan because I can connect to them, as do a lot of people. Contrary to what one might say, engagement and marriage are two very different things. Marriage is a sacred vow, which should not be broken, whereas engagements do break, it's a very crucial time before taking your lifetime decision and binding yourself in a sacred vow. 

Coming to Mishaan, I don't think they're cheating, whether emotionally or physically, some people think that they are, well, I'm sure they have their reasons, whatever they might be. It's clear that Mishti is Ruhaan's world, and in any way, whatsoever, he's feelings aren't lusty....again, for some, they may be but not for me. Mishti....what do I say about her....she's still fighting with her monsters and her fiance isn't really helping the cause is he? The guy maybe perfect and "gem" but he's not the one for Mishti. Ruhaan understands her, even though he has interacted with her next to nothing. For me their bond is emotional and their love is true hence my love for them. 

P.S I'm not justifying them, cause they haven't done anything for which they need justification so kindly don't gimme the lecture that stop justifying them. And why would I? No one is jury here and as you already mentioned that they're all over insta n Twitter, well, it speaks something doesn't it? Majority loves them and in India where society oust even little things, I don't think majority would love Mishaan if they were wrong.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanam_26

Because  easy  make  third  angle  villain  even  if  they  arent  or  are  the  one  wronged

one  example  i  can  remeber  is  Pavitra  rishta  the  leads  Arvi  were  justified  inspite  of  wronging  Ovi  and  Ovi  made  villain inspite  one  who  was  always  wronged  so  yeah  in ekta world  she  make  character  take  360  degree  turn  and  become  psycho  even  though  they  arent  

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

because they get justified after making another angle villian/vamp. or people just forget about another angle after lead's get married.

Exactly