Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chumki1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Does their being cheater, matters? No

I just searched the #SilsilaBadalteRishtonKa2 on Twitter search engine and it shows "290 tweets TODAY". 

I don't like calling myself a fan, but Game Of Thrones being compared to Silsila 🤒 Night King didn't die for this 🤧

Please do not try to understand I have not watched game of thorns I hope that S2 will have a better story but writers do not have any capability I neither watch Silsila just see clips on insta and it does not appeal me 

But today’s buggy duggy romance was very ugly and i can say I hate the characters of S2 same asS1 I appreciate one fact that even some fans of actors did not defend  kunan. 

No matter what this romance is very pukeworthy 

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Ofcourse got is giant who denies ,point is it also have some very shitty storyline ..And PPL really like it too 

Nope it doesn't matter how other shows or movies are. Point is Mishaan are cheaters, Mishaan are disgusting, they are puke worthy. One thing I don't understand is, if Mishaan are so disgusting, so pukeworthy; why people bother to watch them? I mean health is Paramount, isn't it? Why watch the show n throw up later? Shouldn't they take care of their health first? Human psychology🙊 always my weakest subject.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Nope it doesn't matter how other shows or movies are. Point is Mishaan are cheaters, Mishaan are disgusting, they are puke worthy. One thing I don't understand is, if Mishaan are so disgusting, so pukeworthy; why people bother to watch them? I mean health is Paramount, isn't it? Why watch the show n throw up later? Shouldn't they take care of their health first? Human psychology🙊 always my weakest subject.

Not watching actually just commenting on them

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chumki1968

Please do not try to understand I have not watched game of thorns I hope that S2 will have a better story but writers do not have any capability I neither watch Silsila just see clips on insta and it does not appeal me 

But today’s buggy duggy romance was very ugly and i can say I hate the characters of S2 same asS1 I appreciate one fact that even some fans of actors did not defend  kunan. 

No matter what this romance is very pukeworthy 

The thing here is that ITV shows many questionable tracks in positive light. Someone has mentioned how Gul glorifies harassment by ML, everything is good as long as the target audience is ready to accept it. 

Similarly, in Silsila world cheating is positive, and it's not wrong as long as the majority accepts it, audience is the ultimate judge of any show 

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Shitty? 

Gurllll... I am going to jump on you 😭😭

Game of Thrones is a cinematic experience, with story, screenplay, Music, action, cinematography. It's a different world altogether 

Nope screenplay , cinematography all are what set it apart acc to me not story per se

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nope screenplay , cinematography all are what set it apart acc to me not story per se

I respect your opinion. Story telling and the complex/grey characters we boast about when in reality they are just inconsistent and poorly written, when writer of this show can't handle story for parallel lead, do you see writers of GoT actually wrote story for so many grey/ complex characters, they are villains and heroes of their own story, you don't know where it will go next, that's some next level story telling. 

Writer of the show are a bit here and there, I'd suggest you to read the novel by GRRM 

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Not watching actually just commenting on them

Yeah Right😍😍😍 and here, we are called blind supporters, irony isn't it?

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumki1968

It is web series and not much viewers compared to tv and in web series cheatings EMA are bread and butter 

The actors are unpopular no one cares about teju and Kunal let their characters be worthless 

Three months story over game over 

kunal ke popularity ke wahjh se india ke first spinoff  show agyaa tha apni hate ko apni hi jaga rakho aur phr baat karo

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Yeah Right😍😍😍 and here, we are called blind supporters, irony isn't it?

Not just that ..We are even called work less

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don’t get the difference between screenplay and story- so you mean the dialogues are nice but the story is not? IMO, the story is very complex and layered and mostly fast paced.