Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

And Thank you for not being one of those parents who keep coming to me for dance lessons and say stuff like “ my son is an amazing dancer already and he will be perfect for your intermediate class ” when they can’t even move 😒.

haha.aesto pani huncha.
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

haha.aesto pani huncha.

Ekdum dherai.They send me videos of their kids dancing at home and asking for advanced classes 🤦🏼‍♀️I politely tell them to get into basic class first.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Ekdum dherai.They send me videos of their kids dancing at home and asking for advanced classes 🤦🏼‍♀️I politely tell them to get into basic class first.

faklandu haru ko kami chai na duniya maa.
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

faklandu haru ko kami chai na duniya maa.

Hahahaha.. true
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I remember reading a very old blind that aamir didn't want his son to Debut till the time he himself was playing a leading man.   Dont know how credible that was

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Arre kya musibad. Help karo tou nepotism. Na karo tou child mistreatment. Lose lose situaton ji. LOL! Kaunsa kare these actors? Maybe Junzi is no good.Also this makes no sense. How can a 7 feet tall person (as young FG) and a much shorter AK (as old FG) play the same character?

Tbh I don't mind father producing for kids type nepotism. And I believe most of anti nepo people also don't mind Vasu Bhagnani producing one film per year for Jackie. People started objecting when these fathers started bagging movies from other PHs and big directors. Before the aspiring actors were sure if they work hard, big producers directors will give them break someday. Now it is not possible because nepokids hijack those projects not produced/directed by their dad.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hantel

Tbh I don't mind father producing for kids type nepotism. And I believe most of anti nepo people also don't mind Vasu Bhagnani producing one film per year for Jackie. People started objecting when these fathers started bagging movies from other PHs and big directors. Before the aspiring actors were sure if they work hard, big producers directors will give them break someday. Now it is not possible because nepokids hijack those projects not produced/directed by their dad.

Agreed. I don't mind seeing fathers launching their kids. I mean, Hrithik was launched by his father but he didn't manufacture or 'buy' a career for Hrithik. Abhishiek being Amitabh Bachchan's son isn't even considered for lead or big budget films.But if you look at the likes of Alia, she wasn't launched by her family but because she had the "Bhatt" surname. KJo literally manufactured a career for her to a point where she gets roles written especially for her. She gets roles before it even reaches another actress. That sort of nepotism is greed and stealing opportunities. She doesn't have to do 4 films a year.
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Poor kid, his self confidence must have hit low. If their own parents don't support the kids, how will strangers show confidence in them?

GumGum thumbnail

He probably hijacked the whole film from his son.

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^ true. His self confidence would have hit a low. But there are a few misconceptions about Junaid here..He lE IS NOT 7 FEET TALL. He’s 6”3 ! and where was that blind that Aamir wants himself to play the main lead and doesn’t want Junaid?  I don’t buy that he will spoil his son’s life. Also, i dont understand why was Junaid never groomed by Aamir himself other than sending him to filmschool? Like wearing good clothes n stuff. Azad wears all branded stuff,while Junaid just repeats clothes all the time.                             He was sporting a big beard on his birthday n looked slimmer though..maybe hes preparing for a film role?  He did train to be an actor and has done a few theatre plays in mumbai through audition so i dont think he would be as bad.                                   I think he should get film a film which suits his personality and personally groom him, not just “leave it to him”. He didn’t spend time with him while growing up so atleast should make it up for it...