Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: juba

Reena's family is tall. Aamir said it a long while ago that her family is known for height.

This reminded me of Me, Myself, and Irene, where Jim claims his kids are dark because of his ancestor's Italian genes.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I had a friend who was taller than both her parents. Sachin tendulkar’s son is way taller than him. Toh koi ajooba nahi hai Junaid.

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wasn't there some news about Amir being strict with Junaid during the Dhoom movie shoot. Wasn't he an AD or something over there?

lemontart thumbnail

There was a blind that he was extremely strict towards him when he was an AD to Hirani in PK. He admitted in an interview later that he was very strict on Junaid when he was growing up but hes eased up now.  

I think Junaid is a hard worker, but he's not getting the push. Its not nice of Aamir saying publicly things like I will not support him if he's not talented and then retracting to  statements 'he does not want to be in films altogether'. Even if the boy tries to make it in is own people will recognize him and assume casting him will translate into Aamir also supporting the project as well as thinking the boy is not talented and hence no support. 

lemontart thumbnail

Certainly he is NOT 7 FEET TALL lol. He's loosing weight..hope he is a good actor too.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lol Aamir wants everything to himself...didn't he take the directorial reins of taare zameen par from the original director or something 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

people in this forum hate poor aamir..woh kuch bhi kare they want a way to humiliate him..

aamir is a professional and thats what keeps him going..

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hantel

Dads who are still working are reluctant to promote their first kid, esp. the son. SRK and Aamir both want their respective daughter to join BW and they will promote their daughter more than their first born son.

Father and daughter both playing lead roles is normal, but when a son starts doing lead roles, janta reject the dad as a hero.

Here's an exception. Didn't Dharmendra promote Sunny post the latter's launch in Betaab? Even the national award winning Ghayal (1990) was produced by him as the reluctant producers had backed out. Moreover, Dharmendra did a lot of movies post Betaab. So I think his filmography was largely unaffected by Sunny's presence. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Here's an exception. Didn't Dharmendra promote Sunny post the latter's launch in Betaab? Even the national award winning Ghayal (1990) was produced by him as the reluctant producers had backed out. Moreover, Dharmendra did a lot of movies post Betaab. So I think his filmography was largely unaffected by Sunny's presence. 

I said, janta rejects. Post Betab Dharam was either giving C grade flops as sole hero or C grade multistarrer hits with young coactors.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He's tall enough to play bheem or duryodhan if Aamir makes mahabharata :P , can be an ideal debut for him.