YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Imran was really good in Jane Tu Ya Jane Na. I can still watch that movie repeatedly.

He hasn't had a movie in so long. Don't even remember what was his last movie. He doesn't seem to have any movies in the pipeline. He is nowhere to be seen... no filmy parties, weddings, awards etc. He doesn't have any PR activities. He was considered Ranbir's competitor. What went wrong?

Did it have to do with the fact that he didn't have any link ups or drama so less exposure, less PR. I don't buy he's a bad actor so he doesn't get movies crap. I wanna to know what y'all think ๐Ÿ˜†.Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Katti Batti happened ..it was a big turkey ..
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Doesn't have the kick to be a star.
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kis se phat gayi? Isne bhi crime kar rakhe hai isliye underground ho gaya?
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deadinside

kis se phat gayi? Isne bhi crime kar rakhe hai isliye underground ho gaya?

phat gayi in the sense, he said in an interview he cannot take it, the hard ship of the profession.
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

phat gayi in the sense, he said in an interview he cannot take it, the hard ship of the profession.

Really? Do you have a link to this interview? I am curious now ๐Ÿ˜†.
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

LOL. if this is true, then, he just quit BW because he cannot take it anymore. ๐Ÿ˜†
He chose bad films also never forget..did u watch kidnap W*F was tht..theres even a rape scene in it..although it doesnt finish but its gross...uday chopra was supposed 2 do tht movie 
His biggest setback came  with kareena kapoor movie from dharma..the gori one..tht was a disaster n it literary ended his career...

He wanted to be a director from childhood..so now he is pursuing tht, shot an ad film with dharma n made a science based short film
lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He didn't really have the drive to make it as an actor. He seemed too secure and obviously wasn't a great actor either, was very stiff in front of the camera. I remember him doing a bad job in MBKD, where Katrina seemed way better in comparison. The last nails in the coffin were Gori Tere Pyaar Main after which KJo stopped offering him any movies, Once upon a time in Mumbai Dobara where he had a public spat with Ekta Kapoor and then Katti Batti flopping big time.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He wasn't good in jaane Tu ya jaane na. Couldn't act to save his life. Even Katrina can act better than him. Took a good decision to quit.