Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
He wasnt a great actor to begin with! And the choice of films he made was awful so ya nothing worked in his favor. Although i think he was good in Jaane tu..
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I liked him in DB as well. But he's like Sid. White face, not much talent or drive.
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay I  haven't seen his movies much - but 'Why Cheat India' wasn't bad IMHo and didn't deserve to flop - or did ti flop because the subject was ... upsetting to some?

So I read on stuff and see he used to be quite big.
was he  pushed away like, say, parineeti, to make 'space' for other  nepo kid?
 Was he disinterested?
 Cause he doesn't look like that bad of an actor..

Opinions, please?
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He's such a handsome face. He was a decent actor. He always wanted to be a director. That's what he studied too.

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

He is such a good looking guy 

JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He quit Bollywood for good. Appreciate him for leaving without torturing us by being still around.

MoonOrchid thumbnail

Lol, okay.. I was just wondering 

*Yay, new layout is cool** I like*

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

Okay I  haven't seen his movies much - but 'Why Cheat India' wasn't bad IMHo and didn't deserve to flop - or did ti flop because the subject was ... upsetting to some?So I read on stuff and see he used to be quite big.was he  pushed away like, say, parineeti, to make 'space' for other  nepo kid?Was he disinterested?Cause he doesn't look like that bad of an actor..Opinions, please?

You might have got confused.Thread is about Imran Khan, nephew of Aamir Khan, who acted in movies like Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa, I Hate Love Story, Meri Brother Ki Dulhan, Delhi Belly and so on.You're talking about Emraan Hashmi, the newphew of Mahesh Bhatt, Alia's and Mohit Suri's cousin. Who is popular for his erotic thrillers and had the tag of serial kisser.
MoonOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

You might have got confused.Thread is about Imran Khan, nephew of Aamir Khan, who acted in movies like Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa, I Hate Love Story, Meri Brother Ki Dulhan, Delhi Belly and so on.You're talking about Emraan Hashmi, the newphew of Mahesh Bhatt, Alia's and Mohit Suri's cousin. Who is popular for his erotic thrillers and had the tag of serial kisser.

Well, loool, ouch me.I rlly thought it's the same guy.hahahaahJust checked them picks. Sorryyy but they do look similar in the pics I was looking at.I can see why they say he's good looking ( not my taste but yeah) .. and about acting.. again not sure abt Aamir's nephew then. Not sure I saw any of his movies.

Edited to add: I saw Delhi Belly but I do not remember him? And MBKD- is that with Kat? I want to see ethat, just never got round to it.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He is the main lead in Delhi Belly. Yes MBKD is with Katrina.