Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

honestly she did such good job but character was pukkeworthyπŸ₯± ppl toh even like well written negative character like maya

I was loving her till she fall for Kunal. I was not the against idea of loving him because more than kunal falling for nandini, it would have make senses if she would have fall for him but I didn't like how they show it. Fir next daka mere ko tab laga jab Kunal and Nandini decided to act on their feeling and they were shown right and Divine love and I stop watching the show, fir they starts to ruin Kunal and nandini beyond repair🀒 I still hate writer for that. It made me hate character played by DD. I have decided to never to watch it again but Kunal took the show and I wouldn't stop myself πŸ˜‘
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Well yes I am no one's fan in particular coz if I was a die hard fan thst I would have watched all his previous shows and would have been going around making posts about his lack of screen space or about him πŸ˜† just like u r a die hard fan of KJ and do everything in your power to defend his character and make posts about his screen space right πŸ˜†

Well I feel Rohan is doing a decent job as Veer and for me Veer is the most sorted character so I have no complaints ...I like the character and the actor playing the character is decent as well 
Rest to each his own πŸ˜†

lol I watch so many shows and screen space yeah weren't u complaining not to destroy his character why can't others do sameπŸ˜• u want more as for veer too so if others want for ruhaan too what is wrong in that .defend ruhaan lol what I criticise when I feel and no when I connect πŸ˜†.As u said each his own so ppl can criticise too if they don't connect na
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it is equal numbeof times u have called KJ Ott whenever ppl criticise Ronan u call kj ott πŸ₯±

Why don't u show me the posts girl  πŸ˜†  also i have said there is a difference between bashing and criticizing..it's not that hard to understand πŸ˜†
 At least I don't call Kunal pathetic, wide eyed , and worst πŸ˜†  I hope now u get the difference 

OTT in few scenes one One hand AND worst , pathetic, wide eyed, undeserving, over hyped on the other . ! Now compare and understand which one is a healthy criticism and which one is a bashing 
khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

I was loving her till she fall for Kunal. I was not the against idea of loving him because more than kunal falling for nandini, it would have make senses if she would have fall for him but I didn't like how they show it. Fir next daka mere ko tab laga jab Kunal and Nandini decided to act on their feeling and they were shown right and Divine love and I stop watching the show, fir they starts to ruin Kunal and nandini beyond repair 🀒 I still hate writer for that. It made me hate character played by DD. I have decided to never to watch it again but Kunal took the show and I wouldn't stop myself πŸ˜‘

. Exactly .The story went downhill otherwise it could have bee better
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@Heartbeat321
Like I said Veer' character is important and he is getting importance so it's obvious that people wants to see him doing good. No one really cares about Akshit or Arnav so why would anyone cares to make topic about him even to bash him? Akshit is new so he will get benefit of doubt too which Rohan is not getting because I guess after Teju he is the one who did max show with lead role. So people will criticize him when he doesn't do the good job. Like I said before I like Rohan very much but Veer is not happening with me. I don't know it's veer or Rohan. 

Also your opinion and mine differ whrn it comes to characters as u relate to MishAan and Ruhan while I don't so no point in discussing about the reasons for their and Veer's bashing...u And I have different reasons obviously 
Ya leave 
Again like I said there is a difference between criticizing and bashing ! It's a simple thing to understand  πŸ˜†
I stated a simple thing - I find Akshit below avg and KJ OTT at times but doesn't mean I keep repearledy bashing them in every other post ! There's  a difference between bashing and criticizing ...Also hmyes u have already stated like 4 times how u don't connect with Veer and Rohan πŸ˜†  

Many are not connecting with Ruhan tbh...I liked KJ in IB but here I don't connect with Ruhan like so many others but doesn't mean I will make posts bashing Kunal na πŸ˜†  and that is exactly what I pin pointed! I have not seen people making hateful posts against Kunal as much as they make for Rohan 

My comment was for this post where Veer as well as Rohan are bashed πŸ˜† 

That would be difference between you and other na? I never complain about Rohan's acting, I think this is the first time. I have always said that I don't like veer and I don't know it's Rohan or veer. You find Kunal OTT and I find Rohan expression less, difference of opinion I guess. I would never made post on someone who I don't like hell I never made post on Kunal whom I loveπŸ˜†  
@Bold: And I replied because this was no the first time others were drag when post was about someone elseπŸ˜†
Edited by HeartBeat321 - 5 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail

Why don't u show me the posts girl   πŸ˜†  also i have said there is a difference between bashing and criticizing..it's not that hard to understand πŸ˜†
 At least I don't call Kunal pathetic, wide eyed , and worst πŸ˜†  I hope now u get the difference 

OTT in few scenes one One hand AND worst , pathetic, wide eyed, undeserving, over hyped on the other . ! Now compare and understand which one is a healthy criticism and which one is a bashing 

point to those who did I have said he can improve and I deserve .
Oh all those posts which criticised. Rohan u brought KJ πŸ˜†
anshvi thumbnail

lol I watch so many shows and screen space yeah weren't u complaining not to destroy his character why can't others do same πŸ˜• u want more as for veer too so if others want for ruhaan too what is wrong in that .defend ruhaan lol what I criticise when I feel and no when I connect πŸ˜†.As u said each his own so ppl can criticise too if they don't connect na

I am not going around making posts and bashing others πŸ˜†  I am not complaining like u πŸ˜†  I post my comments and since I like Veer so if someone is bashing him in a post that is not even related to him and I pin pointed the same so why is it a problem for some πŸ˜† I am neither a blind fan nor a basher like few πŸ˜†
Right to each his own πŸ˜†
anshvi thumbnail

point to those who did I have said he can improve and I deserve .

Oh all those posts which criticised. Rohan u brought KJ  πŸ˜†

Kindly go back on this post itself and see πŸ˜†

Again u r repeating the same thing πŸ˜† I have already explained the difference between bashing and criticizing and if u don't understand that then not my fault πŸ˜†

Once again for u ! 

OTT in few scenes VS Pathetic, wide eyed , worst actor 
Compare the two and u will get it 
khatimeethi thumbnail

I am not going around making posts and bashing others  πŸ˜†  I am not complaining like u πŸ˜†  I post my comments and since I like Veer so if someone is bashing him in a post that is not even related to him and I pin pointed the same so why is it a problem for some πŸ˜† I am neither a blind fan nor a basher like few πŸ˜†
Right to each his own πŸ˜†

where did I make post bashing veerπŸ₯± I pointed about ansh and tanni  lol Ami am complaining whe n I don't get what was promised πŸ₯±and what give u the right to call others blind fan πŸ˜†
khatimeethi thumbnail

Kindly go back on this post itself and see  πŸ˜†

Again u r repeating the same thing πŸ˜† I have already explained the difference between bashing and criticizing and if u don't understand that then not my fault πŸ˜†

Once again for u ! 

OTT in few scenes VS Pathetic, wide eyed , worst actor 
Compare the two and u will get it 

Again point were I called him pathetic πŸ˜† if u don't understand then I can't hello
Also this is like 10 time u are calling kunal Ott where as others haven't done sameπŸ˜†