Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

Yday Suman,dadaji repented. Still no sympathy for them as they supported PKs misdeeds.

Can't say misdeeds as in fiction even dead person will come alive. What if Manohar had already called PK and PK did shooting drama?

Manohar can even come alive tmw. 

What caught my attention was Jhanvi is not able to hide her emotions infront of Dhruv. She cant resist his luv talks and the shocker came when he said he was keeping track of her. Good that he admitted.

I loved the way shrenu, ishaan emoted in the entire sequence.

Yeah, In the beginning Manohar was very loyal to PK. This could all be a ruse but right now I am willing to play along with the CVs

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jhanvi crying while speaking with arush was very emotional as she is her real self only when she is with him.

Confused why did she spoil his admission to punish Kavya? Iss chakkar mein she is punishing arush as well. Maybe if arush was there she wudnt hv done that as she always protects arush.

Kavya was at the receiving end today as she had to bear the brunt for her husband's misdeeds. Her outburst was very good. Today I felt she got into her character. Till now as a viewer I cudnt feel for her. But today I cud sympathize for her.

All the other threads are like warzone.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Jhanvi crying while speaking with arush was very emotional as she is her real self only when she is with him.

Confused why did she spoil his admission to punish Kavya? Iss chakkar mein she is punishing arush as well. Maybe if arush was there she wudnt hv done that as she always protects arush.

Kavya was at the receiving end today as she had to bear the brunt for her husband's misdeeds. Her outburst was very good. Today I felt she got into her character. Till now as a viewer I cudnt feel for her. But today I cud sympathize for her.

All the other threads are like warzone.

Kavya weaked point is Arush and Vyom being traitor and Kabir hiding the truth is finally hitting her ..its good to see her POV ...Like we saw last time her emotional outburst with Jhanvi ..

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

In all the negativity we forgot to discuss the present 

I loved this week's episodes 

Jahnvi greyness

Kabir 🔥 

Also liked how they closed the loops 

SRKisLove thumbnail

I loved today's episode. Everything was good according to me (within the limitations of the revamp).

Trust me, this show has more logic, even in rushed tracks, than the trp toppers where there is no blood donation for an universal recipient. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I loved today's episode. Everything was good according to me (within the limitations of the revamp).

Trust me, this show has more logic, even in rushed tracks, than the trp toppers where there is no blood donation for an universal recipient. 

Yup 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Guys today,  28/6 episode is really good.  I am waiting for you guys to watch 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Resurrecting this thread, since the revamp is most probs gonna start from today! 

Lets make this thread a little active! ðŸ˜Š

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just watched today’s episode. Kabir tells Pooja that she is turning into the person whom she hates the most..that is PK!! Pooja calls Kabir a bhikari and asks him to get out. I wish they could tone down the aggressive expression or dialogue delivery of Pooja/Jhanvi.

All the mittals are beghar and finally find a single Room in a hotel. Kabir trues to cheer everyone up.

Pooja is shown all alone and unhappy. Rani is still not ready to come back!

In the precap, Kabir asks Pooja for his certificates and Pooja gives him torn papers. I wonder in this day and age who does not have a soft copy of their certificates !!

Edited by kuttapu - 4 years ago
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yay, thank you! :)

Episode 53: 3 July 2019

I guess today's episode could be considered as marking the start of the revamp. Pooja and Kabir challenging each other was dramatised, but I suppose that was done on purpose to show the audiences that there is going to be a shift in the story. The tone of the show has changed since Kabir has become more involved, and I am loving it. Pooja finally has someone who can challenge her (Dhruv: thank you, next). Pooja is riling Kabir up for no reason, but her loneliness at the end of the episode does tug at your heartstrings.

Also, give me more Jay-Kabir moments! Jay is such a cutie. Dhruv, on the other hand, is such a pain to watch.