Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I am still wondering if that vermilion on her face is foreshadowing of the blood on her.  Janhvi looked positively spooked. 

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello peeps!

Am I the only one who suspects that Manohar is not dead. PK is a master villain. He can not be that stupid and easy to manipulate. Everybody is dispensable for him including his own children. Some in that entire situation is not adding up. I seriously think Jhanvi should not taking everything at face value at this point.

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Hello peeps!

Am I the only one who suspects that Manohar is not dead. PK is a master villain. He can not be that stupid and easy to manipulate. Everybody is dispensable for him including his own children. Some in that entire situation is not adding up. I seriously think Jhanvi should not taking everything at face value at this point.

I wondered that too. Not because of PK, but because of my trust issues with ITV smiley36. The guy was lying there unmoving, but they could always come up with ‘his body had shut down to preserve his life’ or whatever medical jargon they usually use in such situations. If tptb wants, they can even make it look like the Commissioner saved Manohar without PK’s knowledge. I do think that chapter is closed for now; until they have a reason to reopen it.

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

I wondered that too. Not because of PK, but because of my trust issues with ITV smiley36. The guy was lying there unmoving, but they could always come up with ‘his body had shut down to preserve his life’ or whatever medical jargon they usually use in such situations. If tptb wants, they can even make it look like the Commissioner saved Manohar without PK’s knowledge. I do think that chapter is closed for now; until they have a reason to reopen it.

I think there is general rule of thumb in any television series that dead people do not always remain dead.  Its just ITV’s explanations are little too hard to swallow. I agree that it is left open ended. Lets say for a minute you can say that PK’s arrogance is getting better of him but still there is so much room for things to go south. 

Plus after today’s episode I think Dhruv knows much more about the incident that happened 20 years ago than he lets on. May be he and Pooja were friends. His reaction got my brain running around.

How many people think that Kabir’s reactions were very telling when Jhanvi was telling the family the story of Manohar. Special Agent KM is on the hunt.

DivzOnAir thumbnail

How many people think that Kabir’s reactions were very telling when Jhanvi was telling the family the story of Manohar. Special Agent KM is on the hunt.

I am keeping very low expectations on that front. No expectation, no disappointment is my motto when it comes to fiction.

DivzOnAir thumbnail

I think there is general rule of thumb in any television series that dead people do not always remain dead.  Its just ITV’s explanations are little too hard to swallow. I agree that it is left open ended. Lets say for a minute you can say that PK’s arrogance is getting better of him but still there is so much room for things to go south. 

Plus after today’s episode I think Dhruv knows much more about the incident that happened 20 years ago than he lets on. May be he and Pooja were friends. His reaction got my brain running around.

@Bold: Yes they were. He said as much in a previous episode. I don’t know if Dhruv knows anything other than the purported story, he sure isn’t letting it on.

I am keeping very low expectations on that front. No expectation, no disappointment is my motto when it comes to fiction.

That is my motto generally when it comes to anything Indian television. But his reaction was interesting

@Bold: Yes they were. He said as much in a previous episode. I don’t know if Dhruv knows anything other than the purported story, he sure isn’t letting it on.

Hmm makes sense to me. I have this nasty habit of fast forwarding so I might have missed it. I strongly believe that PK has brain washed him at some point. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yday Suman,dadaji repented. Still no sympathy for them as they supported PKs misdeeds.

Can't say misdeeds as in fiction even dead person will come alive. What if Manohar had already called PK and PK did shooting drama?

Manohar can even come alive tmw. 

What caught my attention was Jhanvi is not able to hide her emotions infront of Dhruv. She cant resist his luv talks and the shocker came when he said he was keeping track of her. Good that he admitted.

I loved the way shrenu, ishaan emoted in the entire sequence.