Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Kala its just for two months they were kept mute.. think how was it when the leads themselves were kept mute for years... :)

Hahaha. Very valid point.

But in this show all the other characters had something to do not like other shows where the same romance will be repeated in cycles.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rani is being unreasonable.

I mean even if there was no revenge, kabir is a human being not a toy that Pooja can buy for her. 

What about Kabir's emotions and agency in the whole matter? Rani needs to think of that 

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My review - 

The director is putting unneccesary elements in this crucial point of the show. 

Yest was that 1 min dance.  Today is that fire and wind, jabhir looked like they were standing on some high cliff ðŸ¤”

If those werent there im sure that scene would have been much much better. 

Rani baby has lost it completely ðŸ˜†

Wonder what will happen that time if she gets to hear that Jabir is in love ðŸ˜†

They should keep “ tashan “ once in a while than showing in every episode cos it will get boring. 

Kabir being calm is nice to watch for now ðŸ˜ƒ 

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rani doesn't care! Her character is super inconsistent too - she was okay watching Kabir being humiliated in the past, and even accepted what Janhvi said about not getting attached to the Mittal brothers. All of a sudden, she forgets everything her own sister has done for her, for a man who has never shown an iota of interest in her. Wow. 

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zain said he is doing lovey dovey scenes already in an intv  ðŸ˜•

Isnt love too early ? ðŸ¤”

Morrow and next week’s trp will tell us how the audience will react to the revamp since the whole of last week was full of jabir’s promotion. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Don't be angry, but I feel Kabir was trying to downplay Senior Mittals crimes. They supported murder and left two girls to die on the streets. Why should Pooja forgive them? She was homeless, they should be homeless too.
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess we are reading the situation differently. Kabir is not saying that his family is faultless, but they are his family at the end of the day. He cannot change what they did years ago, but he can stop Pooja from becoming yet another PK Mittal, who had no regard for anyone's emotions. 

Even Pooja being shown unhappy - the way I saw it was that she would never find peace until she breaks out of the revenge cycle because no matter how she punishes the Mittals, it wouldn't change what happened in the past and it wouldn't make her feel any better. Whatever happiness she would derive out of that would be transient, and I saw the scenes as reflecting just that. The Mittals are not happy, but those scenes are being shown to show us the difference between someone like Kabir and someone like Dhruv. At the end of the day, Kabir would help Pooja break out of that cycle, and that is when she would truly be at peace. The Mittals would have to pay for their actions, but she doesn't need to be the one to do it. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

I guess we are reading the situation differently. Kabir is not saying that his family is faultless, but they are his family at the end of the day. He cannot change what they did years ago, but he can stop Pooja from becoming yet another PK Mittal, who had no regard for anyone's emotions. 

Even Pooja being shown unhappy - the way I saw it was that she would never find peace until she breaks out of the revenge cycle because no matter how she punishes the Mittals, it wouldn't change what happened in the past and it wouldn't make her feel any better. Whatever happiness she would derive out of that would be transient, and I saw the scenes as reflecting just that. The Mittals are not happy, but those scenes are being shown to show us the difference between someone like Kabir and someone like Dhruv. At the end of the day, Kabir would help Pooja break out of that cycle, and that is when she would truly be at peace. The Mittals would have to pay for their actions, but she doesn't need to be the one to do it. 

No I agree with your observation. 

And this is what I have a problem with. I didn't like the shift in the tone of the show (as someone pointed out in the chat thread)

Senior Mittals were murderers too, and complicit in the crime. They should suffer. I don't feel an iota of sympathy for them. 

But instead of showing them suffering, the show is showing Pooja is suffering. 

If Pooja was suffering because she hurt Kavya and Aarush, I would still understand, they were innocent.

What I didn't like was the juxtaposition of happy Mittals and sad Pooja (over Rani). It makes no sense that Senior Mittals should not suffer. 

I loved the scene with Kabir, Sonali and Jai. Not just Kabir, in a way empowered Sonali, but I loved the sibling bond there. The siblings are together in their bad times, and that is acceptable because they are innocent. That part was done correctly. 

I have a problem with happy senior Mittals v/s unhappy Jahnvi. And that was the exact thing they showed today. Senior Mittals should also be in jail like the commissioner, because they also hid the truth. Why should only commissioner and his wife be punished? 

I understand Kabir is right from his perspective, he is thinking like a son and grandson, thats why he cannot see his mother, aunt's and grandpa's crimes. 

But Pooja is also right in punishing those 3 (not others, I guess). So, I didn't like the moral tone the show took that Kabir is right, and Pooja is wrong. 

The moral judgment was shown in that song sequence. It irritated me so much that I had to ffwd. ðŸ˜µðŸ˜†

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

No I agree with your observation. 

And this is what I have a problem with. I didn't like the shift in the tone of the show (as someone pointed out in the chat thread)

Senior Mittals were murderers too, and complicit in the crime. They should suffer. I don't feel an iota of sympathy for them. 

But instead of showing them suffering, the show is showing Pooja is suffering. 

If Pooja was suffering because she hurt Kavya and Aarush, I would still understand, they were innocent.

What I didn't like was the juxtaposition of happy Mittals and sad Pooja (over Rani). It makes no sense that Senior Mittals should not suffer. 

I loved the scene with Kabir, Sonali and Jai. Not just Kabir, in a way empowered Sonali, but I loved the sibling bond there. The siblings are together in their bad times, and that is acceptable because they are innocent. That part was done correctly. 

I have a problem with happy senior Mittals v/s unhappy Jahnvi. And that was the exact thing they showed today. Senior Mittals should also be in jail like the commissioner, because they also hid the truth. Why should only commissioner and his wife be punished? 

I understand Kabir is right from his perspective, he is thinking like a son and grandson, thats why he cannot see his mother, aunt's and grandpa's crimes. 

But Pooja is also right in punishing those 3 (not others, I guess). So, I didn't like the moral tone the show took that Kabir is right, and Pooja is wrong. 

The moral judgment was shown in that song sequence. It irritated me so much that I had to ffwd. ðŸ˜µðŸ˜†

Maybe Kabir can take senior Mittals to Pooja and make them apologize infront of the world that Ashok Sharma is innocent. Her anger might tone down a bit.

kala16 thumbnail

Ydays face off scene was not impressive.

The way Kabir was taking care of the family was adorable. The song which they played was apt. 

Pooja should humiliate the senior Mittals instead of Kabir.