Web Series

Filthy Language...

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Don know why they use filthy language in web series so casually😕 Is it a way to attract audience😕 In that case I wonder what audience they are catering to😲 I dont understand what pleasure it would give to anyone to hear words such as ch***a and so on... Is it a puller? I noticed that even in Home that I otherwise liked on Alt Balaji... And that too was stuffed with an unnecessary making out episode that looked so weird in between all commotion... 🤢😆And more recently, I was very keen to watch Poison on Zee5... But within 5 minutes, it started using harsh language... And I swtiched it off... I dont know why they need to fill in unnecessary sex and such language... I dont think anyone watches it for this... ðŸ˜• Edited by smallwonder - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Agree!
Its like without abuse n 18+ content webseries are incomplete
I have not watched so many web series for the same reasons.
I so wanna watch sacred games, made in heaven. Apahran etc but i cant stand abuses
Somehow manages to watch Delhi Crime and thankfully it had very less swearing
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally Agree
I think They trying to relate to real life people swearing 
I was shocked my the number of times Karan was swearing alloot in KTBM S3  and also KKHH n their dirty jokes.Infact every web series somehow will get at least one swear word. How funny that they never show such things like this in ITVs

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have already mentioned earlier on KTBM s3 forum regarding such language.

Why karan has to abuse so much?Why he has to use the F letter word repeatedly. In one scene karan tells tipsy....Fu*k you. Why such language yaar. And that too in case of our beloved RaShi. i don't like it.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

I have already mentioned earlier on KTBM s3 forum regarding such language.

Why karan has to abuse so much?Why he has to use the F letter word repeatedly.In one scene karan tells tipsy....Fu*k you. Why such language yaar. And that too in case of our beloved RaShi. i don't like it.

Yess I was shocked when he said straight to her face :(Karan is crussing more than any average angry man!!
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I dont like it  myself and then it is impossible to watch or enjoy a show with your family... Thankfully The Final Call was clean... But others are using it very casually... 

iluvusakshi thumbnail

What does they think. Abusing and mouthing such bad words are necessary for a web series ? Or what??

I m totally devasted when ram uses such languages to sakshi. I mean tipsy. 

It was unnecessary... Keeping in mind the good old lovely days of RaShi...BALH. there it was so love abd respect between RaYa.

I know the s3 concept of KTBM is different and it required karan to be full on anger mode. But not liked his bad language.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: smallwonder

I dont like it  myself and then it is impossible to watch or enjoy a show with your family... Thankfully The Final Call was clean... But others are using it very casually...

Yess so clean and pure but with lots of attitude *wink emoji* *applause emoji*
Leenaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

What does they think. Abusing and mouthing such bad words are necessary for a web series ? Or what??

I m totally devasted when ram uses such languages to sakshi. I mean tipsy.

It was unnecessary... Keeping in mind the good old lovely days of RaShi...BALH. there it was so love abd respect between RaYa.

I know the s3 concept of KTBM is different and it required karan to be full on anger mode. But not liked his bad language.

Alt balaji is known for its lusty,dirty,agressive swearing words,outmaking scenes ..etcWhat we have to expect from them? Thank goddd KTBM S1 and 2 were almost pure from such scenes
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Yess so clean and pure but with lots of attitude *wink emoji* *applause emoji*

where r the emojis yaar... this new IF layout /design sucks.plz bring back the old one. we loved that only.