Filthy Language...

Posted: 2019-04-22T06:47:27Z
Don know why they use filthy language in web series so casuallyConfused Is it a way to attract audienceConfused In that case I wonder what audience they are catering toShocked I dont understand what pleasure it would give to anyone to hear words such as ch***a and so on... Is it a puller? I noticed that even in Home that I otherwise liked on Alt Balaji... And that too was stuffed with an unnecessary making out episode that looked so weird in between all commotion... DeadLOLAnd more recently, I was very keen to watch Poison on Zee5... But within 5 minutes, it started using harsh language... And I swtiched it off... I dont know why they need to fill in unnecessary sex and such language... I dont think anyone watches it for this... Confused Edited by smallwonder - 2019-04-22T06:47:56Z
Posted: 2019-04-22T11:19:35Z
Agree!
Its like without abuse n 18+ content webseries are incomplete
I have not watched so many web series for the same reasons.
I so wanna watch sacred games, made in heaven. Apahran etc but i cant stand abuses
Somehow manages to watch Delhi Crime and thankfully it had very less swearing
Posted: 2019-04-22T11:44:57Z
Totally Agree
I think They trying to relate to real life people swearing 
I was shocked my the number of times Karan was swearing alloot in KTBM S3  and also KKHH n their dirty jokes.Infact every web series somehow will get at least one swear word. How funny that they never show such things like this in ITVs

Posted: 2019-04-24T17:22:16Z

I have already mentioned earlier on KTBM s3 forum regarding such language.

Why karan has to abuse so much?Why he has to use the F letter word repeatedly. In one scene karan tells tipsy....Fu*k you. Why such language yaar. And that too in case of our beloved RaShi. i don't like it.

Posted: 2019-04-24T20:26:00Z
Originally posted by iluvusakshi

I have already mentioned earlier on KTBM s3 forum regarding such language.

Why karan has to abuse so much?Why he has to use the F letter word repeatedly.In one scene karan tells tipsy....Fu*k you. Why such language yaar. And that too in case of our beloved RaShi. i don't like it.

Yess I was shocked when he said straight to her face :(Karan is crussing more than any average angry man!!
Posted: 2019-04-25T05:48:44Z

I dont like it  myself and then it is impossible to watch or enjoy a show with your family... Thankfully The Final Call was clean... But others are using it very casually... 

Posted: 2019-04-25T06:14:04Z

What does they think. Abusing and mouthing such bad words are necessary for a web series ? Or what??

I m totally devasted when ram uses such languages to sakshi. I mean tipsy. 

It was unnecessary... Keeping in mind the good old lovely days of RaShi...BALH. there it was so love abd respect between RaYa.

I know the s3 concept of KTBM is different and it required karan to be full on anger mode. But not liked his bad language.

Posted: 2019-04-25T08:44:49Z
Originally posted by smallwonder

I dont like it  myself and then it is impossible to watch or enjoy a show with your family... Thankfully The Final Call was clean... But others are using it very casually...

Yess so clean and pure but with lots of attitude *wink emoji* *applause emoji*