Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Someone please tweet this thread  to gajra  or whoever the writer is.

They should know that side kick no acting skills and no fan base veer has more supporters than hot expression expresses leads Mishaan with some fan base.
And veer is not even the son of mauhaan.Still so many supporters.

Are you serious.. I am sure many MisHaan supporters might have voted for Yes so did I..many of the people who enjoys MisHaan openly admits Veer doesnt deserve this. 

Gajra and others might be expecting a 100% vote for Yes.. If you send this poll to them, they will be like "arey what went wrong, why did half of the people voted for the opposite" and they will realize how much less impact Veer as a character has made on peoples mind.. 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poiu123

He does not have so many supporters πŸ˜† . I voted yes, bec I felt bad for him ,but his presence or absence in the show doesn't make a difference to me.
Fan to I can't even imagine 🀣

I know this. That's why I voted No. πŸ₯±

This poll seemed to me like a pill to bash Misthi and I dint want to fall for it πŸ˜ƒ

I know if Yes gets vote - it's going to be, See Verr has more following.

If no gets the vote- it's going to be, See hotness won over humanity πŸ˜›

Whatever, again today Misthi got her fans back πŸ˜† I am happy.
kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm mishti fan and I do feel sympathy for veer. I don't think anyone hates veer here. I always mention that veer is a good guy but not the right one for mishti. I hope mishti handles the situation sensibly. 
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Are you serious.. I am sure many MisHaan supporters might have voted for Yes so did I..many of the people who enjoys MisHaan openly admits Veer doesnt deserve this. 

Gajra and others might be expecting a 100% vote for Yes.. If you send this poll to them, they will be like "arey what went wrong, why did half of the people voted for the opposite" and they will realize how much less impact Veer as a character has made on peoples mind.. 

Nailed itπŸ˜‰
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Perfect πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Madheeya thumbnail
Naah after today's epi .He is all  worried about his perfect life not about mishtyπŸ˜†
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
The side kick veer got so many votes...i thought 10-15 max...and here he outdid the other option 🀣
I like the viewers of silsila
Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

i am feeling bad for him i pity him that doesnt means i support him or i am his fan or i am rooting for him that just basic human decency i am sure there are many mishaan fans who pity him too but that does not mean they like him or his acting rohan is still a pathetic actor

I feel just like you . I feel no connection with veer or that actor Rohan gandotra 🀒 but I still feel pity for that character.

I openly dislike ruhaan for his precap gesture, mishti for lacking guts to informing veer on time and now I am rooting for single mishti because I don't like any of this guys neither ruhaan nor this veer .

Still I voted yes for sympathy because of basic human decency.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

i am feeling bad for him i pity him that doesnt means i support him or i am his fan or i am rooting for him that just basic human decency i am sure there are many mishaan fans who pity him  too but that does not mean they like him or his acting  rohan is still a pathetic actor 

Few people won't let go of a single opportunity to bash Rohan !

Anyway even if u pity Veer that is an emotion that u have for the character ! Rohan as well as Veer at least made u feel something for the character ! That itself is a plus point for Rohan as well Veer ! Even his bashers feel something for his character !  
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A so called sidey , cameo, pathetic actor 
And sexist, egoist, chauvinist, dominating character 
People feel sympathy for him πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
greattt