Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SathyaT

I thought the poll is for whether feeling sympathy for veer or not... And it depends how well we connect to the character and how depth thier relationship felt and how the break up gonna accepted (few will feel it's good for him as it's not very late and few will feel whenever breakup happens pain will be same) so I feel it's all depends on ppl opinion on these...

But it seems like poll is between veer support or Mishth support,, I don't think if ppl opt for no then the reason is they support Misthi it can be something from the above,, 
I could see people calling out Misthi's mistakes in last two episodes who supported her from the beginning...
On top of all these these are my thoughts only (sometimes I little afraid to post/reply something 😉)

agree with you...some people thinks its a poll between veer supporters or mishti/mishaan supporters...iam sure many mishasn lovers also feel bad for veer and voted 'yes'...

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yes,I do. He is a nice person who trusts his partner ,loves her. What he lacks is just he fails to understand Mishti,her heart sometimes.
If Mishti was in love with him,TBH,there us no freaking way I'd want her to let go of a guy like him.(As of now) but the thing is,she was never in love with him to fall out of love with him. 
For her,he is a partner who'd bring stability in her life,A partner who loves him & perfect but with him,She forces herself to change into someone she is not. Her fear of losing the "perfect life" strikes & she does things only to keep that picture perfect family/life image intact. Also,I feel he doesn't do anything to help her overcome her fear. He never talk about things like that despite knowing her past.So yeah.. 
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Am I the only one amazed at the fact that we have more than 80 members in this forum? 
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, he loves Mishti and always fulfilled whatever she wanted, but Mishti has totally changed. 
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Someone please tweet this thread  to gajra  or whoever the writer is.
They should know that side kick no acting skills and no fan base veer has more supporters than hot expression expresses leads Mishaan with some fan base.
And veer is not even the son of mauhaan.Still so many supporters.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Though i cant connect to the actor playing veer but yes poor guy will be heartbroken so yes
Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

They should know that side kick no acting skills and no fan base veer has more supporters than hot expression expresses leads Mishaan with some fan base.

ye poll veer suporters vs mishaar supporters tha?
Maine to headline mein aisa kuch nahi dekha...ab ye comparison kahan se aayi?ek bath so sahi hai...its because of his acting iam not connected with his character..dialogue delivery..nd expressions improve hona chahiye...
Edited by Gis...shakti - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Someone please tweet this thread to gajra or whoever the writer is.

He does not have so many supporters 😆 . I voted yes, bec I felt bad for him ,but his presence or absence in the show doesn't make a difference to me.
Fan to I can't even imagine 🤣 Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gis...shakti

ye poll veer suporters vs mishaar supporters tha?

Maine to headline mein aisa kuch nahi dekha...ab ye comparison kahan se aayi?ek bath so sahi hai...its because of his acting iam not connected with his character..dialogue delivery..nd expressions improve hona chahiye...

Pehle TM Bata dete to I wouldn't have bothered voting 😆
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

i am feeling bad for him i pity him that doesnt means i support him or i am his fan or i am rooting for him that just basic human decency i am sure there are many mishaan fans who pity him  too but that does not mean they like him or his acting  rohan is still a pathetic actor 
Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago