Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I am agree with you mishti and ruhaan are doing injustice to veer by not informing veer about their feelings to each other.

I become emotional so mauli bich mai aa gai 😳

Here situations and actions are not that painful and relations are not that much strong which was there in mauli's case .

but veer will go through heart break for sure ...and it will be painful to him for sure...

do we able to quantify amount of pain??dard though dard hota hai...is not it??

agar tumhara koi dost tumhe dhokha deta hai tab tumhe kitna dard hota hai??we cant able to quantify amount of pain for sure...
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
I dont feel bad that mishti will cheat him...i want her to get lost to her Ruhaani love...i just want veer to get rid of mishti ...and kick her out of his life.
And i am a mishaan shipper...i want mishaan to hapoen at any cost.
Then he wont have to close door...seeing her in towel...and she can touch caress and smell all shirts of ruhaan.😉...their love is so so deep🤣
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rajh

[/DIV]

but veer will go through heart break for sure ...and it will be painful to him for sure...

do we able to quantify amount of pain??dard though dard hota hai...is not it??

Dard hamesha dard hota hai par shaadi tootne mai or sagai tootne mai bahot fark hota hai aisa Maine real life mai dekha hai or samja hai.

No ceremony can match up with 7 vachan (promises) of marriage .

Mauli ko diya gaye 7 vachan ko kunal ne berehmi se toda tha isiliye dard to dard hota hai fir bhi uss dard ke samne har dard fika lagta hai .

Agar meri dost mujse mera pati chinti to uss dard ki mai kalpana he nai kar sakti par agar meri sagai tooti hai meri kisi friend ki wajah se to mai unko kabhi maaf nai karti or definitely khud ko ek dusra mauka dekar sahi saathi mil jaye to move on kar leti .

Again mere liye koi bhi ceremony shaddi ke 7 promises jitni powerful nai hai or shaddi tootne ke allawa dosti tootne ya sagai tootne mai muje definitely kum pain hoga . Baki to sab ka different understanding hota hai shaddi or sagai ke liye .Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am agree with you mishti and ruhaan are doing injustice to veer by not informing veer about their feelings to each other.

I become emotional so mauli bich mai aa gai 😳

Here situations and actions are not that painful and relations are not that much strong which was there in mauli's case .

We can't take anyone so lightly. Don't know which person which direction took & handle heart break. I know the actor play Veer not so good so you can say Veer can't felt hurt deeply like Mauli because situation & relation is not that strong as S1. Jo log strong lagte hai woh weak bhi hote hai & jo weak lagte hai woh strong hote hai. Just like mauli strong thi but woh emotionally bahot weak thi usse bahot time laga khudke ghao bharne ke liye or maybe puri tarah se bhare bhi nahi honge & other side nandu weak lagi but strong nikli emotional plat form pe more than Mauli. isilye EMA bhi kiya apani bff ke husband ke saath & end of the life she give reponsibility of pari to Mauli for life time.
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: amolaarohi

We can't take anyone so lightly. Don't know which person which direction took & handle heart break. I know the actor play Veer not so good so you can say Veer can't felt hurt deeply like Mauli because situation & relation is not that strong as S1. Jo log strong lagte hai woh weak bhi hote hai & jo weak lagte hai woh strong hote hai. Just like mauli strong thi but woh emotionally bahot weak thi usse bahot time laga khudke ghao bharne ke liye or maybe puri tarah se bhare bhi nahi honge & other side nandu weak lagi but strong nikli emotional plat form pe more than Mauli. isilye EMA bhi kiya apani bff ke husband ke saath & end of the life she give reponsibility of pari to Mauli for life time.

I understand your point on emotional strength and you are absolutely right nandini emotionally strong thi or besharam bhi thi otherwise guts chahiye hote hai aisi dost ke pati ke sath romance karne ke liye jisne musibat mai tumko sahara diya ho . Mauli emotionally weak thi isiliye woh iss dhokhe se ubhar nai payi .

Main yaha kisi ko bhi lightly nai le rai hu but of course bonding ka fark clearly dikhta hai and level of relationship is engaged and not married and most noticeable thing is veer himself believes that mishti will become part of his world after marriage so he himself is diffentiating on how relationships after marriage should be like he said abhi kiss chalega kisi or ke sath but shaddi ke baad nai . I mean kyo abhi kiss chalega shaddi ke baad nai? Kiss to kiss he hai na? That means abhi engagement hui hai to chalega but shaddi ke baad nai .

Veer exactly mere jese he soch raha hai . For veer also no ceremony is bigger than 7 promises of marriage that's why abhi kiss chalega but shaddi ke baad nai and mishti uski life ka part shaddi ke baad banegi .

That's why I said dard to dard hota hai par degree of pain same nai hoga looking at mine and veer's understanding on engagement and marriage.
angaswamol thumbnail

I understand your point on emotional strength and you are absolutely right nandini emotionally strong thi or besharam bhi thi otherwise guts chahiye hote hai aisi dost ke pati ke sath romance karne ke liye jisne musibat mai tumko sahara diya ho . Mauli emotionally weak thi isiliye woh iss dhokhe se ubhar nai payi .

Main yaha kisi ko bhi lightly nai le rai hu but of course bonding ka fark clearly dikhta hai and level of relationship is engaged and not married and most noticeable thing is veer himself believes that mishti will become part of his world after marriage so he himself is diffentiating on how relationships after marriage should be like he said abhi kiss chalega kisi or ke sath but shaddi ke baad nai . I mean kyo abhi kiss chalega shaddi ke baad nai? Kiss to kiss he hai na? That means abhi engagement hui hai to chalega but shaddi ke baad nai .

Veer exactly mere jese he soch raha hai . For veer also no ceremony is bigger than 7 promises of marriage that's why abhi kiss chalega but shaddi ke baad nai and mishti uski life ka part shaddi ke baad banegi .

That's why I said dard to dard hota hai par degree of pain same nai hoga looking at mine and veer's understanding on engagement and marriage.

I'm saying how can you sure Veer can't deeply hurt because of mishaan cheating. They both are close one for him. One is his love & fiance whom he going to marry & have understanding she also love him too. other one is his best friend who he not just claim verbal but also his action also declare. When he get to know accidentally or maybe from mishaan, both his love once betray him & took advantage of his blindly trust. Its obviously he feel bad & also question himself where he gone wrong in their relation & maybe have trust issue in future relationship just like mauli have. Because here also he get cheating in double in love & friendship. 

that is why I'm saying we can't say how will effect on Veer of mishaan truth. 
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: amolaarohi

I'm saying how can you sure Veer can't deeply hurt because of mishaan cheating. They both are close one for him. One is his love & fiance whom he going to marry & have understanding she also love him too. other one is his best friend who he not just claim verbal but also his action also declare. When he get to know accidentally or maybe from mishaan, both his love once betray him & took advantage of his blindly trust. Its obviously he feel bad & also question himself where he gone wrong in their relation & maybe have trust issue in future relationship just like mauli have. Because here also he get cheating in double in love & friendship.

that is why I'm saying we can't say how will effect on Veer of mishaan truth.

Deeply hurt hone ke liye apne relationship ko itna deep mai accept karna rehta hai . Like I already said by giving kiss example and becoming a part of his world , veer has already drawn emotional line in between his feelings after marriage and before marriage that's why kiss is ok before marriage but not after marriage.

Veer is enough smart and mature unlike bholi mauli who didn't know /understands Where to draw line in relationship. I am not saying he will not going to feel betrayed or hurt but definitely it will not be as severe as mauli's pain looking at veer's dialogues and actions I can conclude that.Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel bad for Veer since the start 
He really needs to get out of this relation and also stay far away from a friend like Ruhan 

He is definitely getting the short end of the stick here which he doesn't deserve ...He has done nothing drastic to receive  heartbreak and pain..that too from the two people he cares about the most 

So, yes the only character that I feel bad for is Veer 
dazzling_akshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No matter how much I try, Rohan's acting is not letting me to feel for Veer. He acts as if he is cool in all situations..I dont know if I should blame the writer or the actor for such scenes. 
angaswamol thumbnail

Deeply hurt hone ke liye apne relationship ko itna deep mai accept karna rehta hai . Like I already said by giving kiss example and becoming a part of his world , veer has already drawn emotional line in between his feelings after marriage and before marriage that's why kiss is ok before marriage but not after marriage.

Veer is enough smart and mature unlike bholi mauli who didn't know /understands Where to draw line in relationship. I am not saying he will not going to feel betrayed or hurt but definitely it will not be as severe as mauli's pain looking at veer's dialogues and actions I can conclude that.

dare wala kiss he does not like it that is why he taken back for second but later for mishti's sake he said before marriage is ok but not after marriage. Then agains her romantic date wala scene he also not like mishaan closeness but later mishti's sake he not stretch that matter & let go it by making fun of that. That does not mean he is not deeply love her. Today's epi he share his mishti's change behaviour with his mother. its show how he loves mishti & care for her & also fear to loose her. He also observe her changes. So you can't say he have not strong love feeling towards mishti & not get hurt deeply because its just engagement not marriage. 

In some cases people do suicide in casual relationship there is no commitment, no engagement & no marriage.