Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
IT SEEMS DEY TOOK DIS DECISION AFTER LAST WEEK'S TRP ON THURSDAY ITSELF...I THOUGHT HE JUST STARTED SHOOTING TODAY...BUT NO...JUST D NEWS CAME OUT TODAY...BUT GOT TO SAY ONE THING.. HIS ENTRY WAS BANG AS USUAL AND IN MINS HE STOLE D SCENE AGAIN...SUCH A SCREEN PRESENCE OUR MEEJAY HAS AND DEY LET DEM GO..😡.IF MEERA WAS DER ...IT WUD HAVE BEEN A PARTY NITE 😒...LIKE DEY BOUGHT HIM BACK ...WHY CANT DEY BRING MEERA TOO BACK ...D LEAP DIDN'T WORK AND DEY CAN DUMP ANJOR AND D REST AND START AGAIN...I KNOW WISHFUL THINKING BUDDIES...AND DER WON'T BE NO LOGIC BUT WEN DID UDAAN EVER HAD LOGIC😒
Lucrezia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If this development didn't work than what will they do?
Imli to comeback on udaan as  ghost? 
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meera exited coz she didn't want to play mom to grown-up. She stayed after the leapeven though she didn't want to. I personally don't want her to do something she doesn't want to eventhough i'm a meejay fan. They could've maybe brought some other actor to play Raghav. Not that I want VJ also replaced...it would've just been easier on old viewers.BeeSandy2019-04-22 11:45:45
binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So this is their so called high point against new SP show ??

Then what about Anjor's journey and overconfident producer Saab being sure of Anjor

Actually i'm feeling good seeing their desperation 😆

Not happy with VJ for accepting this offer
Why always ready for settling being a back up plan🥱

But let me tell you not VJ but even Indra Dev from heaven can come and save this show anymore😆

Because consistency and continuity in story is needed and trp audience never appreciate quick changes.
But these creative teams never really have minimum common sense to know pulse of audience 

For me Udaan ended long time ago
The memories of Meejay as Sukor archived and will be there.

And what he is doing now  for few weeks here in Udaan land is new thing which i'm not going to watch or interested to know🥱

But seeing the desperation and with new SP show and everything;I feel bringing back VJ is final attempt from team to try to save show and show will not going to show light after month of May most probably.

CVS messed up big time and didn't utilise the second chance they got by this extension.
So both channel and CVS made mistakes and it's beyond repair now.

So wishing VJ; bit more common sense before taking a decision next time.
And bad luck to team Udaan !!!!

Edited by binivenugopal18 - 5 years ago
BeeSandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucrezia

If this development didn't work than what will they do?

Imli to comeback on udaan as  ghost? 

Producer said they'd left Imlu open-ended. ðŸ˜†
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tbh i dont care why he came back
he knows whats best for him and obviously will do what he thinks is right. 

i dont watch the show nor am i his fan but seriously wish people will stop judging meera and her actions and be fair.

its actually funny that those fans who were bashing meera when she continued show post leap for sometime time saying she has no other work and she got paid more for continuing are now saying he has been forced to come back.
he himself said he is quit udaan, didnt want to play daddy, has offers, will be back soon etc but now back to same show, with same role. what has changed that he came back????? so what are we meera fans suppose to say looking at all this? should we also say he came back bec meera left? or shall we point out that he got no offers post udaan so came back as a desperate move. 

i feel so sad for the genuine meejay fans, 

but dont know who is looking more desperate here, ph, channel or vj himself 

Edited by Ruby7 - 5 years ago
BeeSandy thumbnail
Generally speaking, why criticize actors for their professional decisions? Fans can't be giving them professional advice. It was wrong to criticise Meera then & it's wrong to criticise VJ now. Fans sit far away & make judgements. This is ridiculous. Fans don't even know the entire real picture. This is kind of what meera was probably talking about in Sabras iv. If fans see them doing something they don't want to see them doing fans get against them also. Fans have sentiments. But actors are also humans. 
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actors are humans I.agree but they to should be careful with how they conduct themself,  they have a certain responsibility.  Same applies for fans, they go over board on social media but tbh this is messed up  bigtime. Udaan team come across desperate and like bini said no one can save this show. It's doomed.   Edited by Ruby7 - 5 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
VJ isn't coming to the show permanently it's just a cameo, he made it clear in Sabras interview that if he was offered a good role, he would've stayed, so it wasn't just the role.

Truth is makers didn't need him then but decided they want him now and this has nothing to do with Meera's exit.

Everyone is judged on their own actions, if some of VJ's fans crossed the lines, it isn't an excuse for some Meera's fans to do so.

Actors care little about who they act opposite to, same case if they replaced VJ with another actor opposite Meera.

VJ shouldn't be judged for returning for 2-3 weeks, just like Meera shouldn't be for staying 6 weeks after leap.

And don't worry about Meejay fans, they can form their own opinions.
Sukor19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Generally speaking, why criticize actors for their professional decisions? Fans can't be giving them professional advice. It was wrong to criticise Meera then & it's wrong to criticise VJ now. Fans sit far away & make judgements. This is ridiculous. Fans don't even know the entire real picture. This is kind of what meera was probably talking about in Sabras iv. If fans see them doing something they don't want to see them doing fans get against them also. Fans have sentiments. But actors are also humans. 

Exactly We don't know what contract they have with channel and Ph, and this move is definitely not one day decision, Actor's can't be share everything on Social Media or Fans.
No buddy want spoil there relationship with Channel or pH. It's same apply on VJ now, he knows fans reaction, he more mature on this thing.