VJ back in Udaan

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Popular actor Vijayendra Kumeria is back on Colors' long-running show Udaan (Guroudev Bhalla and Dhaval Gada).

Yes, you heard it right!!

Vijayendra will be seen in the post leap track, in the present as Raghav again.

We hear that a certain creative requirement and a story high point has brought Vijayendra back to the show. This will be a track running for 2-3 weeks.

As per a reliable source, "Chakor (Toral Rasputra) will soon be detected having a medical condition wherein she will have a loss of memory every morning where she will forget the previous day's incidents. This will be the time when the reformed and well-educated Raghav will bump into her and will know about her state.

Raghav will stay back to help Chakor and get her back to normalcy.

Our source states, "Viewers of Udaan will see the grand old memories of Sooraj and Chakor, as Raghav will go in front of Chakor posing to be Sooraj and not Raghav.

Raghav will revive the memories of Sooraj within Chakor, and this will be an interesting track.

When contacted, Vijayendra confirmed the news to IWMBuzz.com saying, "Yes, there was a creative requirement wherein the character was needed. I met the team of Udaan and when I got a brief, I accepted to be part of it. This will be a track for few weeks.

We buzzed Producer Guroudev Bhalla and the channel spokesperson but did not get revert.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for exclusive updates in the telly and digital world.

Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
So its true. ..
even its for a few weeks , he is back in Udaan.

I wont be able to see it though..

what creative requirement comes now and then, for Raghav to be a part of udaan story now I dont know😡..when he was there, meejay was there, they didnt write any Raghav-chakor story.

now writing all this.

why cant they rope in a new actor for Raghav, so that raghav can stay forever in udaan, why for few weeks with VJ as Raghav

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amrutha

I'd prefer if he didn't return but I'm glad it's a short stay. 

I guess it's to bring closure to Raghav/Ragkor story, just like they brought back BPS/Lallan/Paakhi and ended their track in two weeks.
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looks like they are trying to win back viewers especially with the new show starting in SP. 
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like as long as this show is on air they'll keep pissing me off. I finally regret having become a fan of this show! 😡
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Most bugging news of recent times!!!
BeeSandy thumbnail
Sorry in advance... I might rant a lot all over the forum. Of all the daily soaps I've seen in my life this is one show that is hell bent on destroying stories, characters, memories. Insult after insult of the audience. The first daily soap I decided to call myself a fan of in my life coz it used to be that good at one time. It's now the worst I've ever seen. They're desperate for TRPs. But are highly unfair to all those viewers who gave them TRPs all these years. Absolutely no ethics. How am I supposed to watch VJ? And what is the need to recreate Sukor with VJ & Toral although he's going to be Raghav? I never became a Rag-kor fan. But looks like they're planning to burn both Sukor & Ragkor in one go. They know people accepted Rag-kor coz of Meejay. How much more will this show fall?  Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Sorry in advance... I might rant a lot all over the forum. Of all the daily soaps I've seen in my life this is one show that is hell bent on destroying stories, characters, memories. Insult after insult of the audience. The first daily soap I decided to call myself a fan of in my life coz it used to be that good at one time. It's now the worst I've ever seen. They're desperate for TRPs. But are highly unfair to all those viewers who gave them TRPs all these years. Absolutely no ethics. How am I supposed to watch VJ? And what is the need to recreate Sukor with VJ & Toral although he's going to be Raghav? I never became a Rag-kor fan. But looks like they're planning to burn both Sukor & Ragkor in one go. They know people accepted Rag-kor coz of Meejay. How much more will this show fall? 

👏 well said Sandy, no more to add to it.

Till now I hadnt wished that udaan should end, thought I made peace with the show, let it run as its liked but now I wish udaan only ends soon and we are devoid of this torture makers&writers thrash out now and then on us
sarzamin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Sorry in advance... I might rant a lot all over the forum. Of all the daily soaps I've seen in my life this is one show that is hell bent on destroying stories, characters, memories. Insult after insult of the audience. The first daily soap I decided to call myself a fan of in my life coz it used to be that good at one time. It's now the worst I've ever seen. They're desperate for TRPs. But are highly unfair to all those viewers who gave them TRPs all these years. Absolutely no ethics. How am I supposed to watch VJ? And what is the need to recreate Sukor with VJ & Toral although he's going to be Raghav? I never became a Rag-kor fan. But looks like they're planning to burn both Sukor & Ragkor in one go. They know people accepted Rag-kor coz of Meejay. How much more will this show fall? 

VERY WELL SAID SANDY!

they dont even let us get rid of all this mess and forget the show with all good and bad memories...
BeeSandy thumbnail
This is creating some buzz for the show now. I guess that's what they want. Any bloody thing for TRP... all is fair for it! I really don't understand why they need to recreate Sukor now after having already ruined & forgotten sukor.