Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

tfs Mesh :)

So now its confirmed. :)

we alk knew he has been called in to close Raghav track. as they are closing all open ends.first AZ, now this ..happy to know finally his stint ended.

I am also happy we will get to see him in new good projects that deserves him.

I am just wondering one thing, as finally he is going to be off the show completely , will we get a farewell from ph for him that he deserves Nd will we get a post from him

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes Uma, hope he comes back soon in a good show as lead.

I don't think he'll get a farewell from PH, they always took him for granted and Colors ignores him all of the time.

I don't think we'll get a goodbye message from VJ either, I think sharing Tanya's story is his goodbye post, it ended with him waving and saying goodbye.

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Their concept of closing all open ends is strange. Closure is equal to death? Not that I'm complaining this time. And their story writing style is pointless. I've been finding it very difficult to comprehend Udaan since Suraj's death. This show is bonkers! Create & then destroy. 

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Their concept of closing all open ends is strange. Closure is equal to death? Not that I'm complaining this time. And their story writing style is pointless. I've been finding it very difficult to comprehend Udaan since Suraj's death. This show is bonkers! Create & then destroy. 

True sandy the show lost everything with suraj death. They killed every character thank god bhuka always in theerthyathra. They killed even Paakhi. 

Heights of stupidity. 

An epic character Suraj who was smart to handle so many hurdles could have handled that blast too..... Nooooo i am searching the stratosphere for logic 

Chakor after suraj became like ever crying much against her signature traits. She gives upon so easily to clarify ans convince Anjor 

Raaghav still cannot understand what was the need and after knowing his quality leaves his maidam without checking back

Worse worst worst was Anjor... And the current story, well is there any... 

Off and on i read WU and felt like imli back in the form of the sister faking pregnancy.. 

Good Raaghav is ending in peace 

Sorry for my ranting after a long time 

binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So it's clear.

I guess this was pre decided that is why he able to tell in advance that his stint going to be shorter one.

Raghav was left alive something unlike of other characters so they bring him  back and killed him off !!!

Pathetic people.

Pakhi was killed off ??

Just bring her back for killing off ?

There is something wrong with the thinking process of creative person !!!

Whatever it's good for VJ.

And about farewell post,I think if he wanted he can write one now as there is no room for a comeback now unlike last time, where Raghav  was alive.

Definitely no farewell party as very few old crew members left in the show  now and they already given him farewell last time.

And I guess; producer was present last time when Meera leaving may be because Toral look test was happening that same day on the set.( SBS covered her)

So he directly give a farewell.

BeeSandy thumbnail

Has VJ's last epi aired? 

BeeSandy thumbnail

Thank goodness. So he did 2 & half weeks.