Posted: 4 years ago

Wow cute.. Will he tell her his side

Hope sheetal is going to stand by what she says

I want to see how this goes further 

No separation in this ff please 

Savera84 thumbnail

Wonderful update.

The way Aakash let Arnav know what girls know and how Arnav subtly managed to get Khushi change her password and how he conveyed Anjali that what she was about to do was wrong.  Loved it.

Sheetal is openly telling Arnav that she still likes him and hoping for a future together.  Even though she justified her reasons for not disclosing the broken relationship to her family, it looks more like she is doing all this to get him at the end. It was her plan to make Arnav either agree to be with her or be ready to get ruined in the business if he does not agree.

A daughter was mentioned in her conversation.  Could that be Khushi or Kushi's mother?

The conversation between Arnav and Khushi was hilarious.  Both have won and lost to each other.

Khushi has more points right now.  Can't wait to know What is going to happen once Anjali leaves for that jewelry store.

Cheers.........

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update!!!!

I loved arnav n Akash for saving anjali’s face while correcting n chiding her at the same time. Their sibling bond is amazing.

First time I admire sheetal!!!! I liked the way she is handling the situation.... hopefully she stays true to her words....

Arshi nok- jhok is really cute. They are always pulling ace on another 😝

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow.. simply wonderful.. anjali is so sweet and Arnav was so cool that his sister caught him.. Khushi ab tera kya hoga?? Khushi tried her best to avoid being with Arnav alone but both sibling are simply superb.. liked Arnav and sheetal's convo.. feels likes sheetal is buying time by hiding her breakup from family but once they get to know all hell will lose as they already have a bad history between them.. but liked sheetal.. really for first time.. akash too was wonderful letting his brother know what is his wife and sister up to and Arnav acted so promptly and made Khushi change the pin of her phone and what Arnav told anjali agree with him 100%.. The Raizada siblings bond is amazing.. loved reading this super amazing update.. Thanks Abavi 😊❤️

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh i just love it......so now arnav and shetal are not together so no problem from that side and arnav are free to move and show his feelings towards khushi.....i like how arnav influence khushi to chnge her password......and way he tell anjali about her mistake......now waiting for their date.....thnks for such a lovely update......

surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG.. wow. an update.. in another week... I feel I am blessed these days... God.. I am so bewitched by this story... now a very imp question... a very very very imp ques... when will u update next :).. gotcha...
Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow

Dinner date turned to family dinner😁😁 Not revealing about his decision, Arnav will mess up with Sheetals family more.. Hope things go fine.. 

Update soon

Love

Vandie

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You sure know when to stop leaving a person longing for more.... My first reaction to the end was 'no, you can't stop now!!'

Fantastic update, love how he tricks her into coming for the day. Don't love how she drags Anjali. Love Anjali for catching on, and leaving them alone...

Arnav and Sheetal's date was interesting. So Sheetal is well aware that Arnav doesn't want to marry her, but she's still on his side. Such situations always leave me uneasy - hiding the truth about relationships from others, esp when other hearts are involved. There is so much scope for manipulation, so much scope for misunderstanding...

More and more I am convinced that Khushi's mom was a Kapoor. It seems to tie in -  a daughter of the house, some drama around the wedding, and a Raizada involved... Hope to see more revelations there too...

But what I can't wait for, is the continuation of this date, and what plans Arnav has for it. Why is he so eager to play truth and dare with Khushi. The possibilities seem endless - and so does the upcoming wait for an update...

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The arrangement Arnav and Sheetal have is fine and good, but Khushi doesn't know. So the misunderstanding continues.

sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A surprise update and it was awesome as always. Now, I don't dare to imagine what's all going to come up as every update of yours pour water over my imagination. 

I was expecting the board meeting in this update actually. Now, I have a strong feeling that Samer is the young man and Prayed the old guy who are behind Roy in buying out Raizada shares. Is it Khushis Mom the forgotten daughter of Kapoor family? Has AJay helped Kushis mom to elope with Shshi?  ....so many guesses for this update gives away so many clues 😊. Lobe to watch how all the secrets unfold in due course. 

As Sheets mentioned, I too love the bonding of Raizada siblings. Akash - Arnav and Arnav - Anjali conversation are superb. 

Arnav amazed with his talent of twisting things....loved the way he made Khushi change the mobile passcode. 

Looking forward for the much awaited conversation 🤗

Thanks for sharing ur work, really love reading each updates.