Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi dear I can’t read this new chapter as it’s not showing any new update can you plz help.

rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sheetal!!! I can never bring myself to trust her. 

Hope, she Proves me wrong and does not cause issues for Arshi.

Is Arnav going to Propose Khushi tonight!! 

or is there a short heart-break 💔 on the way!!!  

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update. Loved the bonding between siblings.  Like the way Arnav explained to his sister,totally bang on. I still can't trust Sheetal, hope Arnav  doesn't take her help. It will cause more problems later. 

I have a feeling Khushi's mum was a Kapoor  and  Arnav's dad may have helped them to get  married. So looks like Sheetal and Khushi are cousin sisters. 

Looking forward to the next update 

Hopefully  Arnav  and Khushi  confesses  their  feelings for each other soon.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loaded chapter 😊. So K phone is secured again and Anjali has learned a valuable person. Sheetal is correct the Raizadas siblings are a understanding lot and close knit.

Well Arnav has already broken up with Sheetal but keeps it close it to his heart 😘  So there was a Kapoor daughter who no one talks about and a broken marriage. So is Khushi mom a Kapoor and wonder why the old enmity with the Raizada? ( Sheetal uncle would then have no qualm to kill Khushi dad) Broken marriage was it with a Raizada ? 

Will Arnav tell Khushi now that he is single to mingle 😘

Look forward to truth and dare 😘

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Always love Arnav and Khushi’s banters. Love how Arnav handled Anjali and her curiosity. Hope Sheetal stays true to her self and doesn’t back out. 

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, so this is the third time I'm drafting the comment. IF isn't letting me post nor copy it to re-post it. 

First things first, whatte lovely, lengthy chapter. Brilliant it was. Loved every aspect and I felt so bad for Anjali. When Arnav reprimanded her as a good brother, I felt bad. I agree, what she did was not the best thing but, hey, means doesn't matter if the end is worthy! :p 

Akash and Arnav are some level of brothers. Always there for each other. Driver helping them was cute. 

Loved how Arnav easily staged the drama to get her to change the pattern. She fell prey without any doubts. 

Now. Arnav is a hypocrite isn't he? He reprimanded Anjali initially but, needed her to do the stuff such that she gives the gentle push that these two love birds need. Loved how Anjali gets the better of them all. 

Sheetal, hmm. Isn't she too sweet here. I have my doubts. I'm not too comfortable with her friendly nature especially when she says, "you see me as friend, you don't need to bother about how I see you!" Something fishy. Let's see. 

Cheers

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

Wonderful update.

The way Aakash let Arnav know what girls know and how Arnav subtly managed to get Khushi change her password and how he conveyed Anjali that what she was about to do was wrong.  Loved it.

Sheetal is openly telling Arnav that she still likes him and hoping for a future together.  Even though she justified her reasons for not disclosing the broken relationship to her family, it looks more like she is doing all this to get him at the end. It was her plan to make Arnav either agree to be with her or be ready to get ruined in the business if he does not agree.

A daughter was mentioned in her conversation.  Could that be Khushi or Kushi's mother?

The conversation between Arnav and Khushi was hilarious.  Both have won and lost to each other.

Khushi has more points right now.  Can't wait to know What is going to happen once Anjali leaves for that jewelry store.

Cheers.........

I feel the same. I still don't trust her at all. She will be a bigger problem for Arshi in future 

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP

Okay, so this is the third time I'm drafting the comment. IF isn't letting me post nor copy it to re-post it. 

First things first, whatte lovely, lengthy chapter. Brilliant it was. Loved every aspect and I felt so bad for Anjali. When Arnav reprimanded her as a good brother, I felt bad. I agree, what she did was not the best thing but, hey, means doesn't matter if the end is worthy! :p 

Akash and Arnav are some level of brothers. Always there for each other. Driver helping them was cute. 

Loved how Arnav easily staged the drama to get her to change the pattern. She fell prey without any doubts. 

Now. Arnav is a hypocrite isn't he? He reprimanded Anjali initially but, needed her to do the stuff such that she gives the gentle push that these two love birds need. Loved how Anjali gets the better of them all. 

Sheetal, hmm. Isn't she too sweet here. I have my doubts. I'm not too comfortable with her friendly nature especially when she says, "you see me as friend, you don't need to bother about how I see you!" Something fishy. Let's see. 

Cheers

Thanks for trying it for three times... You got third time lucky. Yeah, Arnav and Akaash are "vera" level. Poor thing, you called Arnav a hypocrite...  He only told her to help within her limits and Anjali has  karpoora moolai, she caught on with where he would want her nudging her friend and where he would want her to leave it best to his ministrations. 

Thanks JP!

Edited by abavi - 4 years ago
abavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noor1234

Oh i just love it......so now arnav and shetal are not together so no problem from that side and arnav are free to move and show his feelings towards khushi.....i like how arnav influence khushi to chnge her password......and way he tell anjali about her mistake......now waiting for their date.....thnks for such a lovely update......

Arnav and Sheetal are not together for sometime now. The breakup happened right after the engagement announcement was made. Re-read through chapter 12.3 (Away from the maddening crowd) so he has always been clear with his conscience. The problem is (as coderlady pointed out in her comment) Khushi isnt aware of the same. 

Thanks for the comments, Noor. 

abavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: xBabyAngelx

I feel the same. I still don't trust her at all. She will be a bigger problem for Arshi in future 

Arnav is a pricey catch and Sheetal is so in lurveee.