Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Whatte lovely update! It was so much fun and full of positive things. I'm now skeptical. What's brewing.? I'm sure something is at the end of the road. What's awaiting her at office? 

This update was too good to be true that I'm unable to take it all! :p. 

Payal and Anjali were vera level! I mean the actually unlocked the phone and checked her notification. Glad Akash was around to ensure they don't cross the line. 

Loved how Khushi and Arnav exchanged text messages. Also, she got him to do what she wanted. Nice and smooth. 

Now waiting to see whats next!

Cheers 

Ps: how did he convince daadi? What's the catch?

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So they made up..loved their chat..

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav must have agreed to getting married, just not to Sheetal. That's why he asked for time.

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey thnls for this update.....i love it soooooo much......love the message convo between arnav and khushiiiii.......and last part of the update....now have to wait for next update....oh dear...plz update fast dear...

muskaansobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful and mind-blowing update just loved every part of it anjalis curiosity,Arshis chats Payal Akash talks It was just awesome eager to see what Arnav has planned for Khushi coming Wednesday n it will be a treat to see dem play truth n dare will be waiting for the next one eagerly 

Don't make us wait for long like this time u updated after a month so plz update soon

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The update was too cute. Love their chat with each other. Can’t wait for more. 

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mind blowing.. loved it so so much.. so ArShi did had sleepless night after Arnav's rudeness.. ArShi's message conversation was superb.. Arnav had a great time and Khushi was so angry with him but he did both the tasks and finally lets see will Khushi meet him out or not?? Finally payal is accepted by dadi and gifted family heirloom wow.. payal and anjali are so eager to get ArShi married... Thanks a ton for this mind blowing update 😃

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a wonderful update. I love this Arnav so so much. Looking forward to their games.  I must say you're a wonderful writer, you know how to keep us hooked .

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

How did Arnav convince Dadi to make amends with Payal and Aakash?  I am sure he did not promise Dadi that he will get married to either Sheetal or Khushi.  Sheetal, because he is not really interested in her and Khushi because nothing of that sort happened between them.  Then what did he do?  May be blackmailed her with some family secrets which she has been hiding.  

I am glad Aakash stopped Anjali and Payal at the nick of the time.  Playing pranks is one thing.  Reading other people's messages is not nice. 

Hope Aakash and Payal have good time.

Cheers......

Totally agree with you 

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I wonder what magic wand Arnav used that Dadi accepted Payal as Raizada bahu n I really hope he didn’t agreed to marry Sheetal I’m return,their  text conversation was so cute he completed the tasks which Khushi asked him to fulfill for her forgiveness.