Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

What are arranged marriages then? There's usually only a commitment before it turns into love in some cases. 

I am talking about romantic relationships, which is the case with this show. 
None had an arranged marriage, everyone is in love marriage and romantically involved with their partner 

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Rules terrify me, I believe they take away the basic freedom from us, and who decides rules or norms for relationship of an individual? I guess that person has the right to do it. 

I am just saying that it is possible to stop loving someone you once loved with all your heart. 

Personally, I believe if we can't be content with someone, we should not commit anything 

But the discontentment comes AFTER committing, then? We can't just walk off.

It's not really about any 'rules'. You have to make adjustments if you want to be truly happy. That's a fact. 

But people can be cordial with each other, don't fight but feel that they don't love each other and part ways mutually, right? 

That rarely is the case. We try to make it work not just because of society, but because we love that human being and have good memories of them. It's human nature to hold on to something that you've valued so much once.

So falling out of love does not occur without major disagreements which usually lead to fights. 
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am talking about romantic relationships, which is the case with this show. 
None had an arranged marriage, everyone is in love marriage and romantically involved with their partner 

Talking about season 2, who is having a love marriage? MishVeer relationship seems a practical decision than love. And yes people can be in a romantic relationship without being in love. 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

But the discontentment comes AFTER committing, then? We can't just walk off.

It's not really about any 'rules'. You have to make adjustments if you want to be truly happy. That's a fact. 

@Bold : If there is a chance of a relationship working then the person is not out of love, is he? 
If someone is working on her relationship, means he or she wants to hold on to it,They can fall in love again, without a doubt, many people make adjustments because living with each other is easier than living without each other but the point I am making here is that, there's no rule that everyone has to work on it, what if one feels that they are not happy? 

Just live in an unhappy marriage because years ago you made a commitment? 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Talking about season 2, who is having a love marriage? MishVeer relationship seems a practical decision than love. And yes people can be in a romantic relationship without being in love. 

Mishti got into this marriage because she told everyone around her that she lives Veer, there have been many scenes where Mishti has proclaimed love for Veer. 

Practical decision where Veer believes that Mishti is in love with him? So we come down to Mishti, didn't know that what she feels for Veer is love, right? 
I don't understand this concept and that's the point of my post. In Kunal and Mauli's relationship, they said that Kunal mistook friendship for Mauli as love, he didn't know anything about love before Nandini. 
Same goes for Ishaan and Mauli, they said that Mauli didn't know true love before Ishaan, now Mishti didn't know love before Ruhaan. 

They can show that Mishti and Veer fell out of love but they are showing that Mishti didn't know anything about love
Because there is a chance that someone hotter or better than Ruhaan might come along and Mishti will have entirely different feelings for him and she can say that "I have never felt this before, I did not know love feels like this" 
So again Mishti didn't know that what she felt for Ruhaan was love... 

Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mishti got into this marriage because she told everyone around her that she lives Veer, there have been many scenes where Mishti has proclaimed love for Veer. 

Practical decision where Veer believes that Mishti is in love with him? So we come down to Mishti, didn't know that what she feels for Veer is love, right? 
I don't understand this concept and that's the point of my post. In Kunal and Mauli's relationship, they said that Kunal mistook friendship for Mauli as love, he didn't know anything about love before Nandini. 
Same goes for Ishaan and Mauli, they said that Mauli didn't know true love before Ishaan, now Mishti didn't know love before Ruhaan. 

They can show that Mishti and Veer fell out of love but they are showing that Mishti didn't know anything about love
Because there is a chance that someone hotter or better than Ruhaan might come along and Mishti will have entirely different feelings for him and she can say that "I have never felt this before, I did not know love feels like this" 
So again Mishti didn't know that what she felt for Ruhaan was love... 

Tbvh Mishti's statements have been contradictory. But I'll go with what she told Bua. She said she had planned this relationship with Veer and wasn't sure if it was love. 

I've not watched S1 just a few scenes here and there before leap. So I won't talk about that season. 

Coming to your point that Mishti might fall for another guy if he's hotter than Ruhaan. I don't think that will ever be shown. If Ruhaan wouldn't have entered their lives may be they would have led a happy life but if Ruhaan is her soul mate he was meant to cross her path. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Easter  ❤️

The concept of Silsila is all about people being in committed relationship, only to end it.
This ending of a relationship or change in partners can be explained with the concept of people falling out of love, but somehow I have noticed that makers go for "Never in love" instead of "Yes, we did love each other, but not anymore"

Is this really important for leads to love only ONE person in their life? In this age and time, we may not expect physical virginity but the heart has to be a virgin ie none else was there before our male lead or female lead. 

In Season 1 makers went with Kunal never loved Mauli, it was just friendship that he mistook for love, he fell in love for the first time with Nandini, before Nandini he didn't know meaning of love

Mauli fell in love with Ishaan before Ishaan, she didn't know meaning of true love

In Season 2, Mishti is in relationship with Veer, she can fall out of love, there are so many compatibility issues. It doesn't even have to be her daddy issues, Veer is dominant by nature and Mishti doesn't have to compromise on her life, or Veer should have known dominant nature of Mishti, then down the line, he feels that he can't compromise on his needs, ultimately they get to decide but NO, Mishti is female lead, how can she fall for someone else before our Male lead?

So the question is that, is falling out of the love so unacceptable when.it is the most natural thing? Since childhood to adulthood, we change so much, we like something today and hate it tomorrow.
Isn't this very basic? 

So why are makers afraid of exploring changes in relationship as falling out of love instead of saying that they were never in love, it was all a facade?

How is someone being in a fake relationship and leading on an innocent love sick puppy better than someone being in an honest relationship but falling out of love due to difference of opinion or compatibility issues?

I think in season 1 Mauli loved Kunal very deeply and intensely...but eventually after all the pain, hurt and betrayal he gave her...that love died ..and it was only years later that she fell in love with Ishaan. But Mauli definitely loved Kunal immensely ...and she took years to get over him. With regards to Kunal ..I'm not sure whether he loved Mauli or nandu...his feelings were not explained properly . Because in the end he did want to get back with Mauli..so we don't really know if he never loved mauli or if he fell out of love with her slowly over time and then when he met nandu he fell for her.. I'm still confused about Kunal. As for mishty ,.i think it's clearer ...she had the misconception that if she meets the perfect man , he will fulfill his commitment to her and she will be happy. So when she met perfect veer .she liked his good qualities and she mistook that liking for love ..so in Mishtys case I think she never loved veer ...yes she told him she loved him..because she believed that was love ...but it actually wasn't but now she's falling in actual love with ruhaan ...that's why she's questioning whether she does love veer...I think the writers are going this route with. Mishty,,because the  promo ..today indicates that she has never had feelings like she has for ruhaan for veer..
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy Easter  ❤️

The concept of Silsila is all about people being in committed relationship, only to end it.
This ending of a relationship or change in partners can be explained with the concept of people falling out of love, but somehow I have noticed that makers go for "Never in love" instead of "Yes, we did love each other, but not anymore"

Is this really important for leads to love only ONE person in their life? In this age and time, we may not expect physical virginity but the heart has to be a virgin ie none else was there before our male lead or female lead. 

In Season 1 makers went with Kunal never loved Mauli, it was just friendship that he mistook for love, he fell in love for the first time with Nandini, before Nandini he didn't know meaning of love

Mauli fell in love with Ishaan before Ishaan, she didn't know meaning of true love

In Season 2, Mishti is in relationship with Veer, she can fall out of love, there are so many compatibility issues. It doesn't even have to be her daddy issues, Veer is dominant by nature and Mishti doesn't have to compromise on her life, or Veer should have known dominant nature of Mishti, then down the line, he feels that he can't compromise on his needs, ultimately they get to decide but NO, Mishti is female lead, how can she fall for someone else before our Male lead?

So the question is that, is falling out of the love so unacceptable when.it is the most natural thing? Since childhood to adulthood, we change so much, we like something today and hate it tomorrow.
Isn't this very basic? 

So why are makers afraid of exploring changes in relationship as falling out of love instead of saying that they were never in love, it was all a facade?

How is someone being in a fake relationship and leading on an innocent love sick puppy better than someone being in an honest relationship but falling out of love due to difference of opinion or compatibility issues?

Happy Easter to you too 😳
And my heartfelt condolences to the families of people who lost their lives in the horrifying attacks in Srilanka 😭

I don't think makers went for never in love concept in s1 because we have seen how difficult it was for mauli to move on after Kunal left her. It's definitely true love, and so far as I understood, kunal also loved Mauli before Nandini entered their lives. That was what got me to watch the show in the first place actually.

It's not important for the leads or anyone for that matter to love only one person. Physical intimacy/emotional bonding does happen for the second time with whom they think is right for them.there ends s1.

Now coming to s2, they are trying to show Mishti being in a commitment instead of love and her misunderstanding it to be love. Now, she realized that it isn't true love with veer post her engagement. She should explain him what she feels before she embraces her feelings for ruhaan. 

Mishti falling out of love is due to compatibility issues isn't a problem at all for me. We see numerous couple's going for divorce just because of this very reason. For the outside world they are still a lovey dovey couple, but they have their own issues due to which they decide to part ways. It has become so very common these days. There is nothing wrong with Mishti falling out of love with veer as long as she confesses to him before embracing her feelings for ruhaan. Hope I made sense 😊
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I want to c now this time mishty is going to apply which method to express her feeling to ruhaan which can prove yes it is love

what extra ordinary things mishty going to do with ruhaan which can prove yes it is love

I want to c mishty ne jo veer ka saath method apna apne feeling express karne ka aur jo method ruhaan ke saath apnayinng apni feeling express usme Kya difference hai jisse yeh prove ho sake yes former relationship is not love but later new form relationship is love

I want c   how cvs r going to excute mishty and ruhaan love relationship which can prove yes it is love

and I believe ruhaan and mishty ka relationship bhi perfect nahi hoga

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago