Is falling out of love not acceptable?

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Happy Easter ❤️

The concept of Silsila is all about people being in committed relationship, only to end it.
This ending of a relationship or change in partners can be explained with the concept of people falling out of love, but somehow I have noticed that makers go for "Never in love" instead of "Yes, we did love each other, but not anymore"

Is this really important for leads to love only ONE person in their life? In this age and time, we may not expect physical virginity but the heart has to be a virgin ie none else was there before our male lead or female lead. 

In Season 1 makers went with Kunal never loved Mauli, it was just friendship that he mistook for love, he fell in love for the first time with Nandini, before Nandini he didn't know meaning of love

Mauli fell in love with Ishaan before Ishaan, she didn't know meaning of true love

In Season 2, Mishti is in relationship with Veer, she can fall out of love, there are so many compatibility issues. It doesn't even have to be her daddy issues, Veer is dominant by nature and Mishti doesn't have to compromise on her life, or Veer should have known dominant nature of Mishti, then down the line, he feels that he can't compromise on his needs, ultimately they get to decide but NO, Mishti is female lead, how can she fall for someone else before our Male lead?

So the question is that, is falling out of the love so unacceptable when.it is the most natural thing? Since childhood to adulthood, we change so much, we like something today and hate it tomorrow.
Isn't this very basic? 

So why are makers afraid of exploring changes in relationship as falling out of love instead of saying that they were never in love, it was all a facade?

How is someone being in a fake relationship and leading on an innocent love sick puppy better than someone being in an honest relationship but falling out of love due to difference of opinion or compatibility issues?

Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It is very acceptable, but for valid reasons. There have to be issues at the fundamental level for you to drift away, you don't fall out of love one fine morning. If you do, then you are a psychopath. No kidding. 
In real life  people try to hold on to a relationship because of the good memories attached. Feelings become stronger with every passing day; they cannot go away without any reason, there have to be solid reasons for them to waiver. 
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

It is very acceptable, but for valid reasons. There have to be issues at the fundamental level for you to drift away, you don't fall out of love one fine morning. If you do, then you are a psychopath. No kidding. 

In real life  people try to hold on to a relationship because of the good memories attached. Feelings become stronger with every passing day; they cannot go away without any reason, there have to be solid reasons for them to waiver. 

I personally believe it differs from person to person. 
You meet someone, you spend time, you fall in love, move in together or get married.. Start living with your partner only to realize, he or she is not what you loved anymore, or he or she was never the person you loved
It I very common, it all comes down to the fact that in old days people MADE it work, there were problems and women couldn't let go of their relationships mainly because they didn't have resources, they tolerated everything. Now when there is a chance of getting out of a relationship you don't want to be a part of, I am sure everyone will prefer this over living an unhappy life.. 

There can't be a solid reason, "I am not happy" is the reason enough, we have got one life and we spend this one life by compromising, I don't agree with this.

Unles people believe that they can make it work, it's a different thing and it maybe the best thing for that individual, but it may not be the best thing for someone who wants to get out of it. We have every right to end something which is not making us happy 
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You are good question but your question hurt me 😆😆
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

You are good question but your question hurt me  😆😆

🤣

I don't want to hurt you, behna 🤗

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I personally believe it differs from person to person. 
You meet someone, you spend time, you fall in love, move in together or get married.. Start living with your partner only to realize, he or she is not what you loved anymore, or he or she was never the person you loved
It I very common, it all comes down to the fact that in old days people MADE it work, there were problems and women couldn't let go of their relationships mainly because they didn't have resources, they tolerated everything. Now when there is a chance of getting out of a relationship you don't want to be a part of, I am sure everyone will prefer this over living an unhappy life.. 

There can't be a solid reason, "I am not happy" is the reason enough, we have got one life and we spend this one life by compromising, I don't agree with this.

Unles people believe that they can make it work, it's a different thing and it maybe the best thing for that individual, but it may not be the best thing for someone who wants to get out of it. We have every right to end something which is not making us happy 

Then it was not love, it was infatuation. In love, you accept everything about someone, even their flaws. 

But even then, in Mishti's case, she was not shown falling in love out of Veer for any reason. 
Edited by krystal_watz - 5 years ago
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

🤣

I don't want to hurt you, behna 🤗

Hahaha.. It's a dialogue of Tanu weds manu. 😆😆🤣

Personally I think if u can fall out of love u never really loved them in the first place.. This is the old traditional notion of love which I guess majority believe in and writers are depicting. But it can be untrue. 
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Then it was not love, it was infatuation. 

Maybe or Maybe Not 

We are talking about falling in and out of love, this is not same as "Love" , you can love someone for rest of your life but it is possible to not be in love with them...

For some people that feeling of affection and attachment is enough to spend their life but for some people that feeling of "Being in love" is important

I don't really believe in rules when it comes to relationships
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Hahaha.. It's a dialogue of Tanu weds manu.  😆😆🤣

Personally I think if u can fall out of love u never really loved them in the first place.. This is the old traditional notion of love which I guess majority believe in and writers are depicting. But it can be untrue. 

I know 🤣
That's one good movie!!!

I do believe in falling out of love 

Tricky thing to explain, you see every relationship is different, you love your parents, your friends, your role model. In romantic relationships intimacy is an important factor, in India Sex is a taboo but it's very basic requirement in romantic relationships, you know the beginning of a relationship, when you don't want to let go of each other, be with each other all the time then after few years, you can't even stay in one room for more than an hour

So you were never in love? I don't think so, you can be in love and it is very overrated, being in love with someone is the easiest thing one can do but liking them for who they are is difficult so for a relationship to sustain one has to like their partner
Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago

Maybe or Maybe Not 

We are talking about falling in and out of love, this is not same as "Love" , you can love someone for rest of your life but it is possible to not be in love with them...

For some people that feeling of affection and attachment is enough to spend their life but for some people that feeling of "Being in love" is important

I don't really believe in rules when it comes to relationships

There should be certain ground rules, else you'll have to get married and divorce all your life. No human being is flawless, so is there any guaranty that you'll be content with ANYONE in your life?

By your logic, we should be leaving lovers for any flaw that irks us. That cannot be done. Love is not a fixed thing; it evolves and changes based on how we behave. We can be content with someone who is heavily flawed if we change our minds to do so. Otherwise, we may never be content with anybody in the whole world.