Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chumki1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It is acceptable but that does not mean you will cheat emotionally or physically
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think both are equally bold concepts for our society. But those who are just having a commitment without love do get a way out here. Though I believe if u r married u should value the commitment more than love. 

Personally I think love cannot be undone. Once u r in love u won't fall out of it, there will always be some way that will hold u around. 

sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
People can & do fall out of love  but falling out of love is a process,it cannot happen overnight nor without apparent reasons.And its when it is just between the two people in a relationship, not when one falls for someone else & then claim to have fallen out of love with the former 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
falling out of love is can be acceptable and can't be acceptable depend on situation

falling out of love is acceptable
1 when there is drastic change in habit of    life partner

2 continue quarell between life partner day and night

3 when partner find out horror side of   partner and partner realize he or she just pretend be good

4 when u find out ur partner having affair with other person
when person don't value relationship and continue insulting partner inspite of lot of try

falling out of love is, not at all acceptable just because new person come in to life and just because new person start loving that person, so that person should leave old partner because use koi Naya person mil gaya

new person only acceptable when partner has major issue with old partner
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

There should be certain ground rules, else you'll have to get married and divorce all your life. No human being is flawless, so is there any guaranty that you'll be content with ANYONE in your life?

By your logic, we should be leaving lovers for any flaw that irks us. That cannot be done. Love is not a fixed thing; it evolves and changes based on how we behave. We can be content with someone who is heavily flawed if we change our minds to do so. Otherwise, we may never be content with anybody in the whole world. 

Rules terrify me, I believe they take away the basic freedom from us, and who decides rules or norms for relationship of an individual? I guess that person has the right to do it. 

I am just saying that it is possible to stop loving someone you once loved with all your heart. 

Personally, I believe if we can't be content with someone, we should not commit anything 
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumki1968

It is acceptable but that does not mean you will cheat emotionally or physically

Falling out of love because you love someone else is cheating, that's not what I am talking about, cheating and falling out of love are different 
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I think both are equally bold concepts for our society. But those who are just having a commitment without love do get a way out here. Though I believe if u r married u should value the commitment more than love. 

Personally I think love cannot be undone. Once u r in love u won't fall out of it, there will always be some way that will hold u around. 

In romantic relationship, how can one commit without being in love? If they do then they are playing with feelings of their partner 
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhiya_1195

People can & do fall out of love  but falling out of love is a process,it cannot happen overnight nor without apparent reasons.And its when it is just between the two people in a relationship, not when one falls for someone else & then claim to have fallen out of love with the former 

Agreed!!!
Falling for someone else when you are in a relationship is cheating, if you are not in love anymore then there should be detachment before attachment with a new person 
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

falling out of love is can be acceptable and can't be acceptable depend on situation

falling out of love is acceptable
1 when there is drastic change in habit of    life partner

2 continue quarell between life partner day and night

3 when partner find out horror side of   partner and partner realize he or she just pretend be good

4 when u find out ur partner having affair with other person
when person don't value relationship and continue insulting partner inspite of lot of try

falling out of love is, not at all acceptable just because new person come in to life and just because new person start loving that person, so that person should leave old partner because use koi Naya person mil gaya

new person only acceptable when partner has major issue with old partner

But people can be cordial with each other, don't fight but feel that they don't love each other and part ways mutually, right? 

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

In romantic relationship, how can one commit without being in love? If they do then they are playing with feelings of their partner 

What are arranged marriages then? There's usually only a commitment before it turns into love in some cases.