FanFics! (Maya x Sahir, AdiYa)

Posted: 5 years ago
So i'm not sure if anyone is into fanfics like me but I stumbled across some treasures on WattPad that I fell in love with and I wanted to share with y'all! 
Disclaimer: NONE of these stories are mine, I am simply sharing them. 

Ring-A Ring-A Roses & Sub Rosa
Couple: Aditya & Zoya 
Aditya and Zoya in an alternate world. Aditya the psychopathic serial killer gets a new therapist, Zoya Siddiqui, who he can't seem to keep his hands off of. (Dark, Mature Content).

Shadow of a Man
 Continuation of Ring-A Ring-A Roses. 

When Fire Meets Fire
Couple: Sahir & Maya
A drunken night leaves Sahir and Maya with the commitment of a lifetime, a baby, however with Maya's ex trying to sabotage their lives, how will they survive? (Some mature content)

Junoon
Couple: Sahir & Maya
Both recovering from failed relationships, Maya and Sahir find solace in each other's similar natures and dominating ways. (Mature content)

The Messiah of Self
Couple: Aditya & Maya 
Aditya and his brother take care of Maya who has been a victim of her circumstances. However as Aditya and Maya develop a fatal attraction to each other, Maya's past comes to haunt them.

AdiYa One Shots
Couple: Aditya & Zoya, JenShad 
A compilation of some of the most well-written stories on AdiYa & JenShad.

Violent Love
Aditya's brutal ways would scare of any normal, sane woman but not Zoya Siddiqui... (Mature Content, Dark, Violence triggers)

Maya & Sahir
Couple: Maya & Sahir
Maya and Sahir's disapproval of their arranged marriage changes when they begin to fall for each other,  however with well-kept secrets arising and a third wheel getting in between, how will their relationship survive? (Some mature content)

Always & Forever
Couple: take a wild guess๐Ÿ˜†
Compilation of JenShad in a fictional setting (mature content)

The JenShad Diaries
Couple: Aditya and Zoya, JenShad
Compilation of some sweet AdiYa stories.

United Souls
Couple: Aditya and Zoya
Complilation of AdiYa moments (mature)

Note: if you guys have any stories you'd like me to add, let me know๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -Ishana- - 5 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing, truly. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I've read all adiya stories that you've mentioned and I would like to add a few that I've read or have been reading on adiya and truly liked them. ๐Ÿ˜Š