Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyapiu thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramya-22

Wonderful updates baby...!!!loved them soo much...!!!very adorable and romantic updates baby...!!!update soon...!!!

Tq baby 😘😘😘😘

Priyapiu thumbnail

Part-9

Seeing that Sid understand what he said now and blushed ..

"Ok Will get marry u both before ur baby come out ' said Meena hearing this Sid and roli understand and blushed badly..

"Ma u too na go I'm going to fresh up ' saying this roli runned towards her room with a blush seeing this Sid also blush  .

"Ma I'm also going to house Will come later bye ' Sid 

In Sid house Tani waiting to tease her bhai because roli told everything to her . In that time Sid enter in the house and saw his sister having a naughty smile and understand what that smile mean and went to Tani and said "hi bby y r u looking at me like this ha' .

"Bhai bhabi told everything to me and about yesterday too' says Tani with naughty smile..

Sid think "oh this roli na y she told everything to Tani now how i will handle her' ..

"Bhai don't shout my bhabi ha i asked her that's y she told me ok' says Tani..

"Y should I shout at u baby ha I shout at u because u only will be forced to tell ' said Sid..

"Aaha baby Bhai when roli become baby to u' asks Tani...

"Since yesterday night ' did said dreamely . Then understand what he said and bite his lips..

"Oh ho bhai yesterday night ha what happened tell tell ' asks Tani..

"Tani u too na go idiot' said this Sid literally run towards his room with a blush..

"Bhai will see how much u escape from me' Tani shouted at Sid who is running towards to his room.

Sid enter in to room and sit on bed started thinking about roli in this he was blushing badly .. after sometime he went to take shower and came towel around his waist and stand in front of mirror.. now he saw that and blushing more . He saw that he has a lot of love bites in his chest and back and remember yesterday happen.

Sid took his phone and dialed roli number and it takes in one ring and said "hi who is this' says roli .

"I'm ur hubby baby' says Sid with naughty smirk.

"Oi who's that i don't have any hubby ok don't call again otherwise will kill u idiot' says roli with anger ,as she don't know that person is Sid ..

"Oi I'm saying truth only baby I'm ur hubby' again says Sid .

"Hy I'll kill u my hubby is Siddhant Bhardwaj not u ok' roli says with a proud smile.. hearing this Sid break in to laughter and said "mrs.roli Siddhant Bhardwaj I'm ur hubby baby' ..

"Hy told na 'she stopped and think how he knows about my name and he's tone of saying Mrs.roli Siddhant Bhardwaj it's like Sid calling her .. "Sid is it u ' roli question Sid ..

"Ha baby me only oh I forgot u don't have my number na that's y all these confession' says Sid..

"Ha Sid i don't ur number so this is ur number ha' asks roli. .

"Ha my cutie pie it's my number save it if i call u next time u have say hi Sid ok' says Sid.  

"Mm ok baby' says roli with a cute smile and blush..

"Hy don't blush baby i can't control myself if u blush like this' says Sid shocking roli and rolling saw around and saw that no one is there , and said "Hy how u know I'm blushing' asked roli ..

"Somewhere I feel like tickling that's y guessed it' says Sid..

"Ok then ' asks roli..

"Then shall i come to ur house' said Sid again shocking roli ..

"What no baby how u can come half an hour before only u left me here and went right ' says roli..

"Ya baby but what do to can't be away from u na' says sid with a puppy tone hearing this roli smiled and said " awww my baby i love you ' . "I love you too baby' says Sid..

"Tell shall i come to see u ' again asks Sid .

"Uff told na baby can't meet now ok we'll do one thing tomorrow is collage right u will come to drop Tani we'll meet there ok baby' says roli..

"Yes i forgot it we'll meet there ok what r u doing' asks Sid.. 

"Thinking about my baby' says roli with a logging tone..

"Awww me too thinking about my baby only but my baby only not letting me to come there na' says Sid with a smirk..

"Ok u can come but without knowing to anyone' says roli..

"Yessssss i want this onlyyyyyy ' Sid shouted in excitement..

"Shhh Sid Tani will hear yaar then she will not let to u come' says roli. 

"Ya ha correct she will definitely do that' says Sid..

After sometime roli phone rings roli answer the call ..

"Baby I'm out at ur window come and open it' Sid Whispers in phone..

Roli went and open the window and saw her baby waiting for her and smiled ask him come inside when he came is he first hugged her tightly like there's no tomorrow seeing this she got Happy..

"What happened baby have u got plans to broke my bones ha' says roli in teasing tone..

"Oh sry baby I got so happy that's y hugged u so tightly' says Sid in tensen , seeing this roli brust into laugh now Sid understand she was kidding him and again hugged tightly...

Really sorry for late some of my friends know that I got writers block now only got cleared and I'm hoping it's up to mark if not as usual chappals tomato and eggs r welcome...

Edited by Priya_Manish - 4 years ago
Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dr loved it what sid going to do again waiting for next....update soon
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cute update. Lovely RoSid scenes! 

Don't worry update is good and you're going well. But still you're asking in every update so here you take your favourite tomato πŸ…πŸ…(sorry for not giving eggs, didn't find them in keyboard, so don't feel bad for it πŸ˜‚) I'm giving it as you were asking not for update πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ 

Update next soon. 

Edited by manasa5124 - 5 years ago
Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_rosid

Nice update dr loved it what sid going to do again waiting for next....update soon

No tq gsty😘😘

Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasa5124

Cute update. Lovely RoSid scenes! 

Don't worry update is good and you're going well. But still you're asking in every update so here you take your favourite tomato πŸ…πŸ…(sorry for not giving eggs, didn't find them in keyboard, so don't feel bad for it πŸ˜‚) I'm giving it as you were asking not for update πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ 

Update next soon. 

Tq Baby . Next Time i don't want these tomatoesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. will update soon bby 😘😘😘😘

Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awww...it was sooo cuteee baby...!!!loved it soo much...!!!update soon baby...!!!

Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramya-22

Awww...it was sooo cuteee baby...!!!loved it soo much...!!!update soon baby...!!!

Tq bby 😘😘😘😘

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww sp cute loved it waiting for next eagerly update soon

Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

Awww sp cute loved it waiting for next eagerly update soon

Tq di😘😘😘