Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyapiu thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: manasa5124

Nice update.. rosid's hug was cute.. waiting for next updates..

Tq mansu

Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

1st of all..i am extremely sorry for the late comment baby...!!!!all the best for this ss...!!!all the updates are soo adorable...!!!i am soo excited to read further updates...!!!!update soon baby...!!!!

Priyapiu thumbnail

Part-6

Rain wetting them in that roli started coughing and she bare the cold she is rubbing her arms with her plam in the sid's arms Sid also rubbing her back to provide warm of his body they were like this for some time now Sid thought they should go inside the car so he said to roli "come roli we'll sit in car until rain didn't stopped 'roli noted her head and went to car but roli not leaving Sid from her so Sid and roli sit in back seat..

"Sid I'm so scared please take me home please' says roli feeble voice , this giving unknown Pain in his heart " roli yaar we'll see there is a hotel we will stay until rain stopped come' says Sid, roli noted her head and went with Sid but she didn't leaving him even for a second Sid somehow Happy but on the other side he feels bad seeing roli scared ..

Sid went to reception and booked one room and took from receptionist and went to the room roli also going with inside his arms..

"Roli go and take some rest ones rain stopped we'll go home ok and roli inform ur mumma she will be tensed ' says Sid and when he saw her in his hands she was unconscious Sid got shocked and tap her cheeks but no response from her without any other option he took her in his arms and put her in bed and lay beside her and removed her t-shirt and his too and he put himself on her body and started kissing her forehead cheeks and come down to her lips put his lips on her and status kissing her passionately without knowing anything to him after that he came down to her neck and put his open month kisses on her neck roli started moaning this makes Sid to more passionate and he came more down to her upper chest and placed his lips on her and in that roli coming in half convenience and saw that Sid is kissing her upper chest she doesn't know where to do but she decided to do nothing. After all she wants to be his na..

Sid came again to her and saw her eyes r opened and got Happy in happiness he hugged her so tightly and then her realized what he did and saw roli under him . He felt like he did some mistake so he said to roli "roli I'm really sorry u were unconscious that's I ' he words went uncomple as roli locked her lips with his and started kissing her love like there is no tomorrow after sometime she release his lips and saw Sid . Sid is in full shock and saw roli blushing badly her cheeks become like red tomato and roli said "I love u Sid ' .. "what really u love me since when' asked Sid.. "since I've seen u for the first time in movie I started loving u' says roli with a blush.. "ok u love me or not' asked roli.. Sid fored his eyebrows and said naughtily "roli first see urself and tell I love u or not' .. roli now only released and saw herself inside that blanket and blush badly seeing this Sid started kissing her cheeks and his eyes asked her to do something more better and her eyes noted as yess .. then Sid hand went down to her hip and squeezed it in pleasure roli pulled his hair this encourage him to do more and he went down and kissed her belly . His lips rooming all over her body and the r making a wild love giving bites to each other and the sweating in AC room finally after long time of wild love making the started sleeping nearing morning...

Ok guys tell how this is the for the first time I'm giving this much romantic update I have given in os but this is the first time here so tell how is it .. if not update to mark as usual eggs chappals and tomatoes r welcome.

Edited by Priya_Manish - 4 years ago
Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramya-22

1st of all..i am extremely sorry for the late comment baby...!!!!all the best for this ss...!!!all the updates are soo adorable...!!!i am soo excited to read further updates...!!!!update soon baby...!!!!

No need to say sorry bby..

Tq for ur comment bby..

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No chappals and tomatoes dear it was so romantic update waiting for next eagerly update soon

Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

No chappals and tomatoes dear it was so romantic update waiting for next eagerly update soon

Tq di

Priyapiu thumbnail

Part-7

Morning sun rays coming form window and it's disturbing Sid and he wake up, he saw one beautiful angel sleeping under him and smiled . He went back to past when he dropped Tani in college he was tensed nothing has to happen so he didn't went from college and that is the moment one senior calling Tani from raging and Sid got so tensed and seeing what Tani will but in moment that senior trying to touch her he got angry he got down from car when he was about to go he saw a beautiful girl came and slapped that senior for Tani. He got surprised and seeing Nealy when that senior again try to hit that he again got a strong slap from that he falls in ground and everyone laughing at him he too laughed and that went to tani and started talking with like they know for long so he got Happy that his sister got a gud friend and went from there ..

Evening when he came to pick Tani from college he saw that and he smiled unknown to him when he saw his face in mirror and then he realized he fall in love with this beautiful angel and got so happy .. he went to them wearing a mask and stand in front of them Tani got happy but he wants to see his angle's reaction he saw that his angle got confused who is this guy and all so when he was about to remove his mask that he's angle started questioning him and Tani stopping her by calling her as baby and hearing this he got Happy that he's sister so much attached to his angle and feeling safe with her and his love for her increased more and he started loving more and more .. when Tani says that he's her Bhai this he's angle his angle not believing it and started teasing Tani and when Tani said she is saying true only he stand like a statue and when he removed his mask his angle fall on his chest and somehow he got Happy but on other side he's feeling so much tensed what happened with her . Then Tani said to take her to their house and he becomes so Happy but didn't show to Tani . After sometime they come to their house and again he took his angle in his hands and took her his house he's so happy when he has to put her in couch he becomes sad but what to do his sister saying so he has to do it so he put her and said to maid told to bring water and put some droops of water on her face and she opened her eyes he got Happy but he's happiness went gone when his sister push him to another couch and she sit in roli's beside and started questioning his angle .. then he's angle saw him and again this Tani Disturbed them and started teasing his angle and his sister started running like a deer when his angel about to fall he hold her by her waist this touch makes him crazy but again got disturb by his cute sister and his angle started blushing badly by his touch he's smiled naughtily making her more blush..

So guys that's it for today will update tomorrow or day after tomorrow and tell if it's not update to mark please forgive me I'm typing in my mobile so that's y and tomatoes eggs r welcome....

Edited by Priya_Manish - 4 years ago
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cute updates! Lovely and romantic RoSid scenes!! So Sid fell for roli at first sight... Not bad Sid 😉 waiting for next updates.. update soon.. 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww sid fell for roli on first sight loved the update so cute and adorable waiting for next eagerly update soon

Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasa5124

Cute updates! Lovely and romantic RoSid scenes!! So Sid fell for roli at first sight... Not bad Sid 😉 waiting for next updates.. update soon.. 

Tq bby will update soon