Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyapiu thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

Awwww sid fell for roli on first sight loved the update so cute and adorable waiting for next eagerly update soon

Will update soon di

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

aww awesome updates dear.Sid good sir! love at first sight! lovely! good work honey! waiting for next eagerly! updateeeee sooonnn

Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahrosid

aww awesome updates dear.Sid good sir! love at first sight! lovely! good work honey! waiting for next eagerly! updateeeee sooonnn

Aww tq di kutty.. eeee my bunny.. will update soon

Priyapiu thumbnail

Part-8

After that moment his beloved sister tell something like "come I'll show u Bhai's room ' he got confused and asked y baby and the same word come from his angle and Tani start telling they r made for each other he becomes so but he's happiness again gone as they went to Tani's room and he's waiting for them to come out of room and he can't wait anymore when he was about to go to Tani his sister and his angle came out of the room giving happiness to him .. after that they were having food and again his sister asked his angle when she will marry him he becomes happy he wanted to say now also I'm ready but he control himself ..

The time has come his angle has leave from his house he becomes sad and in that moment his cute sister said he will drop her ,he took as good way he can spend some alone time with his angel and he literally run to his car and said his angle to come his angle accept it and went with him he becomes super happy and when they were going he on the music system and one romantic song playing there he just wants to hug his angle and so many on her face.. he didn't do anything and in that rain started with thunder and car stopped having some problem .. in that moment something happened never expected his angle hugged him tightly in fear and he got Happy but he want to console the crying roli after lot of try he got idea and went to hotel and booked one room.. after sometime when he saw his angel and shocked .. he without any he make her hims forever and ever somewhere he feels he's doing wrong.. but he so happy his angle said she loves him and ask him he is loving her or not he control his laugh and remind her what's the state of her and she started blushing...

Sid came out of the thought as he found roli is waking up and he acted like sleeping. .

Roli waked up and saw her beloved Sid sleeping in her shoulder and got Happy but her face expression got changed happy to worried because she don't want to leave her Sid.. Sid notice it and he understands what is she thinks and he got up from her and came to her chest said "don't worry mrs.Roli Siddhant Bhardwaj I'll definitely marry u only ok' roli now understand he's not sleeping and said "really u will marry me i love you so much i can't live without u' Sid laughed makeing her confess and said "Hy roli u know i started loving you when i see you in college when i came to drop Tani'.. roli is so surprised and shocked seeing this Sid showly went to her lips and pecked it in this roli came out of the shock and asks "Sid r u serious you love me ' .. Sid smile and said "i love u na yaar' roli got Happy and hugged him tightly and said "i love you too na yaar' both got so happy..

After sometime they r in car going to roli house and stopped the car in front of the house and got down and went in side and saw meena with a worried face she turns to the entrance and saw roli and got Happy and went to her hugged her so tightly and said "where u went roli can't u call and say u will come or will not come ha don't know what u will after marriage' saying all roli become embarrassed in front of her Sid there Sid is smiling naughtily and wink at roli .. "ma enough I'm ok ma plz don't embarrass me more by saying all doings see who's there' says roli.. meena saw Sid and confess and asked "who is this roli ' because Sid didn't remove the mask now roli understand and went to sud and removed the mask and said "can't u remove ur mask ha' ..

"Ma now u know who's he ' says roli .

"This Siddhant Bhardwaj right how u know him roli' asks meena..

"Ma he's my friend Tani na is his sister and Mom one more thing we love each other and we want to marry soon' says roli give surprised and shocked to meena ..

"Ma i promise u i take care of my roli plz ma give her to me' says Sid...

"Roli what is this plz tell me clearly ' said Meena..

Roli tell everything happened between her and Sid starting to end and she told about yesterday night with a blush and Sid also blush seeing this Meena got Happy and said "roli I'm so proud of because u didn't hide anything from me so happy my bachi ' with a proud smile..

"So when u got plan to marry my beti Sid beta' asks Meena..

"Now also I'm ready' says Sid in excitement.

Meena giggles seeing desperate Sid on the other side roli is blushing...

Guys don't it's up to mark or not If not plz forgive me and tomatoes and eggs and chappals r welcome...

Edited by Priya_Manish - 4 years ago
Priyapiu thumbnail

Villain character sketch:Tara Agarwal arrogant and Rude money minded girl she wants to get Sid in any way it's not love just a lust .. she is Sid's friend wife.. in college she was study with Sid in that time also she wants to make him her's in a lust way because he is the popular in whole college.. but Sid didn't give a anyway to her and nice slap after that she wants make him her's badly..

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rosid told everything to meena good waiting for their marraige eagerly cute update loved it new villain in rosid life update next soon

Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

Rosid told everything to meena good waiting for their marraige eagerly cute update loved it new villain in rosid life update next soon

Tq di.. ya di new villain because i don't want to put those ssk villain here that's y...๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update. Waiting for rosid's marriage. But new villain also entering but as per the character sketch you've given, she's married right then why again behind Sid. Let's see what happens next. Update soon. 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasa5124

Nice update. Waiting for rosid's marriage. But new villain also entering but as per the character sketch you've given, she's married right then why again behind Sid. Let's see what happens next. Update soon. 

Tq bby. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful updates baby...!!!loved them soo much...!!!very adorable and romantic updates baby...!!!update soon...!!!