Frequent Posters

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Awww so cute love it update soon 
Priyapiu thumbnail

Part-3

In class roli is in her dream world with her Sid , cherry notice it and tap her shoulder roli came out of the dream world and blushed badly, "roli r u dreaming about my Bhai ' ask cherry shocking roli and roli rolled her eyes and said "no yaar y would I dream about ur Bhai ' 

"Because I've seen someone blushing badly that's y' says cherry.

"Hahaha me blushing god nice joke cherry' says roli..

"Mm ok ok leave it now concerned in class' says cherry with a naughty smile..

It's evening all r get ready to go home in this cherry and roli coming to the parking and sit in roli bike and cherry asks "roli who's bike is this yaar if they see this they will kill us for sure' , "don't worry baby I won't kill u can sit here' says roli cherry got shocked and surprised and ask "roli is this ur bike the super baby can u teach ride the bike plz' .. "of course baby I will u don't I will make u a ride this bike' says roli..

"Ok baby now how u will go to home anyone will come to pick u or I leave u at home' asks roli..

"No baby someone will come and seeing him u will definitely faint ' says cherry with smirk ..

"Me faint really yaar who's coming like that he will make me faint don't act ha' says roli , that is when a car come to the clg and stop in front of gate and one handsome guy coming out of the car wearing a mask and coming towards cherry and roli and stand in front them roli thinks he will tease them and started question "Hy who r u and what u want ha' says roli , "roli just listen na baby' says cherry.. that guy is really surprised by seeing his sister so free with this because she so shy and will not talk to anyone and now she is saying baby and all he came as roli said "arreyy cherry wait yaar u don't about these guys and u na have to change a lot baby' says roli with a naughty smile.. "Hy baby don't say like ha otherwise will kill you for sure' says cherry, "really cherry u kill that to me ha ha very funny I think u forgot that today morning u were like a rat in front of the senior and saying to me will kill so funny' says roli ..

"Roli yaar you na go I won't talk to u ' says cherry ..

"Aww baby become upset ha ok leave it we will deal our convo later now will see this guy' says roli..

"Roli baby wait listen na yaar' says cherry..

"Oh God cherry tell I'm listening baby tell what you want to say' says roli ..

"Who na he's my Bhai yaar ' says Cherry shocking roli and roli widen her eyes and says "really cherry don't kid me yaar ur Bhai is here omg this is the best joke u ever crack yaar' .. 

"Baby I'm saying true only baby he's my Bhai only yaar he's the Siddhant bhardwaj baby' says cherry but roli standing like a statue cherry sook roli  said "hy baby r u in this world na or gone to another world oii baby' ,.. next moment Sid removes he mask and next moment bommm roli fainted in his chest and he got shocked and cherry also " roli oi roli open ur eyes baby' says cherry with a worry face..

"Bhai Take her to home plz ' says cherry ..

Sid took her in his arms and moved towards his car and put her in front seat and he sit in opposite and started driving to home..

They reached his house the bhardwaj house roli future in law's house but this girl feinted and Sid took her in his arms and started towards his house (guys u know the scene where Sid took roli to his hands to the house for the first time we rosidians love the scene most na) and put her In sofa and said maid to bring water and spring water on her face slowly roli opened her eyes and the first sight is her baby her Sid is sitting near her " roli baby r u ok na ' asks cherry with worry face..

"Ya baby I'm ok and where I m yaar' says roli..

"Who baby u fainted in Bhai chest na so we took u to our and Sid Bhai took u in his hands baby ' Cherry says with a naughty smirk roli widen her eyes and got up and sit in couch and says "omg I'm fainted what happened yaar I really didn't remember anything clearly' ..

"Oh so baby don't remember anything ok wait I tell u when Sid Bhai removed his mask u fainted In his chest baby' says with smirk and is do embarrassed and shy thinking about her behavior in clg but she don't want show this and says "Cherry r u gone mad I didn't eat full day that's y I fainted yaar not because I've seen ur bh' roli stopped seeing Sid naughtily smiling at her for her behavior and this makes roli blush and cherry notice it and says "armm armm roli u were saying something right what is it baby' ..

"Oh nothing baby Hy I have to go home mumma will be tensed' says roli ..

"Oh I forget to tell u that I informed mumma that u will come late because ur coming with me to my home' says Cherry surprise Sid that his sister calling her friend mumma as her ( because she never called her friends mother as mumma)..

"Thank God baby u called her and told otherwise u know na she will get tensed and will suit up her blood pressure yaar' says roli ..

Sid got happy seeing their conversation and said "cherry u didn't tell me who's this girl mm'  " who Bhai she is my baby and my best friend' says cherry..

"Oh first day itself u got a best friend ha' says Sid ..

"Ya Bhai she na my bestie and my would be' she stopped because roli closed her mouth and said in her ears "Hy what r u doing idiot will kill u ' cherry laughing badly and said "arreyy baby I was just kidding u know' .. "will kill u idiot wait ' saying this roli started running behind cherry ,who is running from her and in roli slipped her legs and about to fall but one strong hand hold her from waist this touch makes her blush badly they got eye lock and got disturb by cherry and stand  straight and looking in to their eyes..

"Armm armm roli and Bhai come out the dream world' says cherry.. Sid and roli feeling different now and smile shyly ..

"Bhabi I mean roli come I will show u bhai's room ' says cherry shocking roli and Sid..

"Hy cherry y my room ha' asks Sid .

"Ya idiot y u want to show ur bhai's room ha' says roli in a same tone ..

"Aww so cute u both r same by character and talking' says cherry..

Ok guys this is for today I don't know is it up to mark or not and if not plz forgive her and tomatoes chapels and eggs and whatever u want to thorw all r welcome..

Edited by Priya_Manish - 4 years ago
Priyapiu thumbnail
Guys thinking of changing cherry name wt u say
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww so cute update loved it roli fainted seeing sid on his chest cherry is so naughty waiting for next eagerly update soon

Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

Awww so cute update loved it roli fainted seeing sid on his chest cherry is so naughty waiting for next eagerly update soon

Tq di will update
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update... Roli and cherry's friendship is cute... Roli fainting, seeing sid was funny... Waiting for next updates... Update soon...

Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasa5124

Nice update... Roli and cherry's friendship is cute... Roli fainting, seeing sid was funny... Waiting for next updates... Update soon...

Ones this IF Allow me to I will give babyTq baby
Priyapiu thumbnail

Guys cherry name going to change it's not cherry now it's  Tani 

Part-4

Roli said "idiot leave all those show me ur room come' 

"Nice way to escape roli ' says Tani.

"Y should I escape baby' says roli innocently with a puppy face, seeing this sid smile widely make roli blush..

"Armm Armm come roli we'll go ' says roli ..

After sometime roli and Tani comes to have dinner they went and roli sit beside sid and Tani beside roli..

"Bhabi I mean roli what u eat tell' asks Tani..

"Hy baby y r calling me as bhabi and saying i mean roli what's the matter ha' asks roli.. 

"Ya Tani y r u calling her bhabi ha tell baby' asked sid ..

"Who nothing u both leave it and eat' says Tani..

They noted their heads negative as she never change and started eating then Tani asked "roli when u will marry my Bhai' roli got coughing and Sid too and they drink water and roli said "r u crazy ha y r u asking like that'..

"Ya y u ask like that baby ' Sid saying in same tone.. 

"Aww so cute u both just made for each other' says Tani..

"Idiot you have gone mad go and die ' says roli ..

"Hy u r saying me die ha u also come with me na' says Tani..

"Hy what r u guys talking about death and all ha' says Sid with a concern this makes roli to smile but she control it ..

"Bhai u don't know anything about us do leave we're like this only mad girls' says Tani..

"Oh that's ok baby but don't talk about death and all ha ok' says Sid ..

"Ok bhai we won't talk like this right na bhabi I'm roli' says Tani..

So guys that's it for today give u commands on changing name of cherry and as usual tomato eggs r welcome ....

Priyapiu thumbnail

Finally this IF let post this update and sry for short went to big ma house do that's y

Priyapiu thumbnail

Deleted..