Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Newton's third law states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

So far this is what I have mostly seen, especially with Meenakshi's words and actions. She tries to control the consequences so much that every time the results keep shocking and baffling her. She is the best example for the proverb "man proposes, God disposes. The more she tries to influence Kunal's future as she wants, the more he strays from that path. He is meant for a completely different life than the one she has charted for him. Kuhu has already made a deep impact and a place for herself in his heart. No matter what she does, she will not be able to get rid of Kuhu's influence in Kunal's life. She will seep into it slowly but surely.

The control she is trying to exercise on everything and everybody is having unseen effects. She could turn a blind eye to it till it was only the Rajvansh family which dealt with that control. Now that the Parekh and the Maheshwari families are added to the mix, she is blinded. She is now acting without realizing that she alone is not the one in control anymore.

As was shown in the precap in yesterday's episode, she thinks she can use those earrings to break Kunal and Mishti's alliance. In her tunnel vision she has forgotten that the Parekh family is there too. That she lied about Ketki on the engagement day. She doesn't realize that if she tries to point fingers at the Maheshwari family and their upbringing, she is inadvertently making her own family's upbringing a bigger question mark. She thinks that she can use the earrings to embarrass Mishti and Kuhu's behavior. What she has failed to remember is that, that earring is tied to Ketki's behavior too. That is Mishti and Kuhu's truth comes out, Ketki's truth will come out too. And I don't think Parekh family will like to continue the wedding preparations with a girl who has already run away from that alliance. Meenu is so blinded in her want to have a DIL of her choice for Kunal that she is failing to see that her actions are going to ruin Ketki's life.

I feel this story is another version of the KRPKAB slogan kya paate hai, kya khote hai, jab dil ke faisley dimaag se hote hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wagen thumbnail
The way meenakshi has created a scene by calling police for mishti and kuhu. It's going to backfire on meenakshi very badly.Now both kunal and abir will go against their mother to save both the girls. ðŸ¤¢
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I will not underestimate Meenakshi .She is too shrewd and manipulative who would have thought about handing Parekh when Mishti and Kuhu would be arrested

I have a feeling she might use Abir's name to create misunderstandings
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yyy

I will not underestimate Meenakshi .She is too shrewd and manipulative who would have thought about handing Parekh when Mishti and Kuhu would be arrested

I thought the same..
Sutapasima thumbnail

She is really a wicked woman ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜¡
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

She is really a wicked woman😲😡

True 😡
Wagen thumbnail
I knew it mishti is getting arrested. I just hate this meenakshi🤢
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wagen

I knew it mishti is getting arrested. I just hate this meenakshi 🤢

Originally posted by: sanw

How mean of Minakshi to get Mishti and Kuhu to get arrested

It was her daughter who ran away from the house and mishti kuhu somehow played a vital role in her return

I so agree 

BTW does this production house believe in poetic justice ?? Karma always returns back ..so BigBen will feel the aftermath of this action hopefully 
Shaavi thumbnail

I completely agree that Meenakshi is too shrewd and calculating. She thinks that she can get rid of Mishti and Kuhu without the backlash. But what is has not considered is the human variables in this whole equation.

Like we have said earlier, there will be awkwardness if Kunal and Mishti are engaged. Right now both Abir and Meenakshi have hidden the truth. Meenakshi her true feelings and Abir the truth of his actions and words. This police drama is for both these mother son to tell the truth. Meenakshi will be forced to admit why she called the police and had the girls arrested while Abir will admit that he knew that Mishti and Kuhu were the ones in Kutch.

According to latest segment, Meenakshi herself goes to the police station to get the girls released and take back her complaint. She will admit (even if it is forced) that these two were not the ones who incited Ketki to run away but were those girls who helped Ketki to return home. Parul is shown to take the blame of inciting Ketki. Then Kunal and Nanu are shown apologizing to Maheshwari's. Right now her ego is not letting her to accept her mistakes and apologize from heart. But I feel as the story progresses, she will be shown to retrospect and the other truths to start coming out.

Shaavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I so agree

BTW does this production house believe in poetic justice ?? Karma always returns back ..so BigBen will feel the aftermath of this action hopefully

She will. Everyone get their just desserts. No one can escape the karma. 😆 😆